Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Love My Sugar Mummy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Sugar Mummy (754 Views)

"Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User / Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy / (18+) "See This Backyard Photo Of My Sugar Mummy" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Sugar Mummy by Diorin: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
I'm Mark 17yrs and she called Felicia, 28yrs. We been in love two yrs now. Mama please I need advice, She keep on telling me always that we should get marry before next year February. We love each other so much but am confuse! shocked
Re: I Love My Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Diorin:
I'm Mark 17yrs and she called Felicia, 28yrs. We been in love two yrs now. Mama please I need advice, She keep on telling me always that we should get marry before next year February. We love each other so much but am confuse! shocked

You have been in love for 2 years and you are 17. Meaning you both started dating when she was 26 and you were 15.

So a 26 year old woman needed the dick of a kid in SS1 to satisfy her sexual urges? And now she is asking you to get married to her?

Take your fuqing fake story out of here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love My Sugar Mummy by obiorathesubtle: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Again.. Words fail me to describe the insolence of the op
Re: I Love My Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Congratulobia!!Grade A madman!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Help Needed ... / Can U Buy Condom In A Hold Up? / The Issue Of White Gown During Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.