Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,835 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:53 PM

Xmas Fete[pool Party][lagos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Xmas Fete[pool Party][lagos] (719 Views)

Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo / Pool Party Was A Hit Back To Back / Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xmas Fete[pool Party][lagos] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
if you wish to attend - send me a pm so that I can run through the details.

Venue : 84/86 Bashir-Shittu str. Magodo estate Phase II
Date :28th December [from 5pm]

a ticket is 5000# and would be sold at the venue..

don't forget to send me a message if you are interested.. sayonara
Re: Xmas Fete[pool Party][lagos] by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
i think funlord, cherryice, sinnz or pucaxo, thesonofmark should attend, i know u will use their skulls to drink wine
Re: Xmas Fete[pool Party][lagos] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
softappless:
i think funlord, cherryice, snnz or pucaxo, thesonofmark should attend, i know u will use their skulls to drink wine

grin
Re: Xmas Fete[pool Party][lagos] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
softappless:
i think funlord, cherryice, snnz or pucaxo, thesonofmark should attend, i know u will use their skulls to drink wine
Madman!! grin grin
Re: Xmas Fete[pool Party][lagos] by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Madman!! grin grin
lol my wife
Re: Xmas Fete[pool Party][lagos] by lordmayor4(m): 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
OK.... good one
Re: Xmas Fete[pool Party][lagos] by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
RomanZeus:

grin
lol dats hw we roll
Re: Xmas Fete[pool Party][lagos] by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
darkenedrebel:
if you wish to attend - send me a pm so that I can run through the details.

Venue : 84/86 Bashir-Shittu str. Magodo estate Phase II
Date :28th December [from 5pm]

a ticket is 5000# and would be sold at the venue..

don't forget to send me a message if you are interested.. sayonara
woaaaw,goodnews.

I will be there,bt will pass thro d back door cheesycheesy
Re: Xmas Fete[pool Party][lagos] by ronald4lif(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Darkenedrebel, good idea and hope it turns out fun and indelible for every participant.

But I have a concern and it is about the price. While I'm aware the fee is to offset the hotel management charges and little refreshments as the case may be, I think it's exacting and slightly on the high side.

Times are hard and the biting economy might affect the turn out which could hamper the fun as the more the merrier. Is there any way to renegotiate the attendance fee? Just my thoughts and I hope you take it in good faith.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xmas Fete[pool Party][lagos] by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 24, 2015
Nice try to resuscitate your fake self.

3 Likes

Re: Xmas Fete[pool Party][lagos] by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
Darkenedrebel, good idea and hope it turns out fun and indelible for every participant.

But I have a concern and it is about the price. While I'm aware the fee is to offset the hotel management charges and little refreshments as the case may be, I think it's exacting and slightly on the high side.

Times are hard and the biting economy might affect the turn out which could hamper the fun as the more the merrier. Is there any way to renegotiate the attendance fee? Just my thoughts and I hope you take it in good faith.

you mistake intent. it's not a NL party. it's an annual end of the year event we do in the estate.....
I was only asked to help in broadcasting the message. ....thanks for your suggestion but I don't think it would be a problem...
Re: Xmas Fete[pool Party][lagos] by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
NewSheriff:
Nice try to resuscitate your fake self.

you have been noticed peasant....
Re: Xmas Fete[pool Party][lagos] by ClassCaptain(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
cool

(1) (Reply)

3 Killer Tactics On How To Have Cocksure Confidence With Women - You Must Know / My New Year Look / It Sounds Crazy D'oh,when You Get The ????"did You Enjoy It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.