Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:13 AM

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speak On Dasuki Case (declared An Inconclusive Grammer) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speak On Dasuki Case (declared An Inconclusive Grammer) (857 Views)

Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae / Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP / Inec Declares Kogi State Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speak On Dasuki Case (declared An Inconclusive Grammer) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Whereas the Dasuki menopause has diaphanously made the point that the Jonathan administration elevated
the dum vivimus,vivamus nectar to a nauseating and asphyxiating elastoplast, it can bear reiteration that
beyond the current ballyhoo baying for a condign comeuppance,the challenge is how to ensure that each
public officer is henceforth subjected to the immolatory trajectory of dulce et decorum est pro patria mori....
But can we break away from the penelopic circle of flagellative rigor mortis?

I agree........ Jonathan administration elevated the dum vivimus,vivamus nectar to a nauseating and asphyxiating elastoplast..... idea now!....

someone should help out!!!

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speak On Dasuki Case (declared An Inconclusive Grammer) by Spanner4(m): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin

Omo dis Grammar is gigantic o, I tried to place it @ a scale of balance, d grammar fails to achieve equilibrum

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speak On Dasuki Case (declared An Inconclusive Grammer) by betty202020(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Skybancs:
Whereas the Dasuki menopause has diaphanously made the point that the Jonathan administration elevated
the dum vivimus,vivamus nectar to a nauseating and asphyxiating elastoplast, it can bear reiteration that
beyond the current ballyhoo baying for a condign comeuppance,the challenge is how to ensure that each
public officer is henceforth subjected to the immolatory trajectory of dulce et decorum est pro patria mori....
But can we break away from the penelopic circle of flagellative rigor mortis?

I agree........ Jonathan administration elevated the dum vivimus,vivamus nectar to a nauseating and asphyxiating elastoplast..... idea now!....

someone should help out!!!
Patrick is not communicating

1 Like

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speak On Dasuki Case (declared An Inconclusive Grammer) by Scatterscatter(m): 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
I'll interpret in layman's terms... He simply said "Jonathan is a mumu, Dansuki is an Ekpa and He(Patrick) is a fool.
Dasull

SCATTERSCATTER DON COME BACK AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speak On Dasuki Case (declared An Inconclusive Grammer) by Marcelinho(m): 12:04am On Dec 24, 2015
Am not surprise....are you?
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speak On Dasuki Case (declared An Inconclusive Grammer) by iamLeo(m): 12:35am On Dec 24, 2015
hahaha dis one is strong o chai! Hon Patrich wt his end time gramma

(1) (Reply)

/ Bayelsa Polls: Patience Jonathan Dumps Dickson, Police Invite Ex-militant Leader / Where Is Gov.fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.