Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,113 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

How To Enjoy RIGHT This Christmas - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How To Enjoy RIGHT This Christmas (507 Views)

Easter Holiday: A Fun Way To Enjoy This Easter Break With Just 7k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Enjoy RIGHT This Christmas by stanodi: 1:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Christmas is here again, and the fun is heating up all over the world. People are on the move with their loved ones to various locations to spend the yuletide. Hampers are changing hands at every turn. And the big stores are making huge sales. But despite all this, Christmas can also be stressful.
Here are some few tips on how to enjoy right this Christmas and make the most of the season.

How to Enjoy right this Christmas
1. Breathe, relax. Its really easy to get worked up now. Why? Well for starters, you already have a long list of people you want to buy gifts for, you also have whole lists of things you want to do. But your resources seem to be failing you. Its time to relax and read this http://lightednation.com/2015/12/guide-to-gift-giving-for-the-xmas-season-in-nigeria/
2. Count your blessings. 2015 may not have been the best of year for you, but be grateful for the life you do have. So count your blessings and keep thanking God for the things you do have. Gratitude brings with it immerse benefits.
3. Beware of travel and other scams , if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. When looking for great deals online, stick to known sites.
4. Don’t drink and drive. A lot of accidents are usually recorded during the yuletide season, don’t be part of the statistics.
5. Drink what you know; experiment with caution.
6. Stay healthier, eat an apple or two every other day. Drink lots of water.
7. Put down the damn phone while driving; I almost hit a pole the other day because I was trying to reach my ringing phone. Concentrate!
8. If you are driving a long distance, consider travelling with an extra hand.
9. Have your mechanic have a second look on that car before you embark on that long distance trip to the village or wherever.
10. Lock all the doors of your car when driving during this period.
11. Finally there is January after Christmas, spend wisely.

http://lightednation.com/2015/12/enjoy-right-this-christmas/
Re: How To Enjoy RIGHT This Christmas by Unionised(m): 2:19am On Dec 24, 2015
Cool...

(1) (Reply)

Comr.olasemojo Olabamigbe J. New Year Wish. / I Am Looking For A Training Hall That Can Take 70 People In Abuja For 40,000 / FACEBOOK Launches Free Internet Browsing In Naija!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.