Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,399 members, 7,894,713 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse (6526 Views)

Mad Man At Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Demanding To See Ambode(photos) / Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him / DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by naijaracist(m): 3:20am On Dec 24, 2015
There was drama at a Federal High Court in Abuja on December 23, when Nnamdi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra pirate radio station and a leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) movement, said he had no confidence in the court, and preferred to be detained. Watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYxXAQYKyX0

There is no rule of law in this country anymore
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by fhelihx(m): 3:24am On Dec 24, 2015
No rule in the country,seems he enjoyed being detained. undecided
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by Demmocrats(m): 3:34am On Dec 24, 2015
sad sad sad
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by naijaracist(m): 3:41am On Dec 24, 2015
fhelihx:
No rule in the country,seems he enjoyed being detained. undecided

The road to freedom is always rough but certain.

The world will definitely believe him if he calls Nigeria a jungle because of the weak adherence to the rule of law. wink

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by Allohrandy(m): 4:50am On Dec 24, 2015
he should be sentenced to life in prison for insulting Nigeria and trying to divide Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by EternalTruths: 5:00am On Dec 24, 2015
Allohrandy:
he should be sentenced to life in prison for insulting Nigeria and trying to divide Nigeria

illiterate

What of Scottish referendum. grin

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by motheex: 5:31am On Dec 24, 2015
Allohrandy:
U re a big fool, wat nonsense ar u talkin abt..

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by Allohrandy(m): 5:35am On Dec 24, 2015
motheex:

U re a big fool, wat nonsense ar u talkin abt..
very soon you will join your master in prison

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by kingdompropty: 6:25am On Dec 24, 2015
Allohrandy:

Be careful with what you wish others because it will surely come on you.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 24, 2015
Allohrandy:
yorubad

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by YoursGEJ(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2015
Shebi he say Nigeria is a zoo. You are in a zoo and you are crying foul about disregard of the rule of law. Do animals have laws? Do animals have courts? Do animals recognize lawyers?

Lekwa ka o di ka mkpi okigwe. DSS should keep this tout locked up in a cage since we are in the zoo. By the time they are done with him, if him hear Biafra, he will pick race. Anu ofia

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by bakila: 7:29am On Dec 24, 2015
DSS where nice to him. He spoke to his mama and sisters. He wanted to run away, but they saw through his trick. When the lawyer was looking at that laptop why didn't he talk to him?
One thing I noticed is the crowed has shrinked to family and lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2015
The animal is enjoying in on of the zoo's cages. Give the monkey a banana grin

I can't believe nnamdi kanu can wear a single shirt for more than 2 months without taking it off nor washing. This is thesame guy that adorned himself in latest armani suits which he bought from proceeds of his biafra scam activity. The gullible fools who use to donate to him must be happy now that he is in a cage begging to eat abo.k1 dick before been served undone beans.

Buhari is wicked unlike the clueless one.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2015
bakila:
DSS where nice to him. He spoke to his mama and sisters. He wanted to run away, but they saw through his trick. When the lawyer was looking at that laptop why didn't he talk to him?
One thing I noticed is the crowed has shrinked to family and lawyer.
@bold

Ibos real ibos don't have time for some riffraff inspired protests. They are all about their biz. Even the never do wells are beginning to see the stupidity in the struggle as their brothers who returned from SW and the North for yuletide keep telling them they don't give a damn about a struggle that will make them lose their investment, hence they are ready to return to yoruba land as soon as christmas is over.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by Nossa(m): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2015
Allohrandy:

That still won't stop IPOB from dividing Nigeria, I feel pity for you if you're nurturing the sentiment that IPOB is all about KANU, or better still...... THINK AGAIN"

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

" I would rather remain
in detention than subject
myself to a trial that I know
amounts to perversion of
justice."

Quotable quotes
he should just confess that he wants to remain in detention because of his boko haram gay lover.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by after1: 7:51am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

" I would rather remain
in detention than subject
myself to a trial that I know
amounts to perversion of
justice."

Quotable quotes

Amadi, what happen to your kestolovee95 handle? Shameless man

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by Nossa(m): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2015
if you watched the video you'd have seen boldness written all over him, does that not tell you he won't be cracked in the next century. I can only describe NK in three words, "GOD AMONG MEN"

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by yahrant140(m): 7:53am On Dec 24, 2015
Our anti-corruptionwar should aim at recovery of all loots, jail today's thieves to deter tomorrow's thieves. Period!
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by Nossa(m): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
he should just confess that he wants to remain in detention because of his boko haram gay lover.

I thought you guys said earlier he'll beg PMB for forgiveness?, anyway, blood they say is thicker than water, COWARDICE is implanted in your DNA.
come up with another challenge for Nnamdi Kanu. Like my people would say, "you don't threaten the gods with gunshots".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Nossa:

I thought you guys said earlier he'll beg PMB for forgiveness?, anyway, blood they say is thicker than water, COWARDICE is implanted in your DNA.
come up with another challenge for Nnamdi Kanu. Like my people would say, "you don't threaten the gods with gunshots".
I challenge him to kill himself. grin
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by Stolen: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Nnamdi is entitled to a lawyer at all times in court and DSS custody, it is his legal and constitutional right.

To deny him access to a lawyer is a violation of the constitution and Buhari Governmentt have repeatedly shown disregard for the rule of law whilst continuing this unlawful detention contrary to Magistrate and High court judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by after1: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

So he is not begging for freedom again according to our yoruba people. cheesy

Amadi, from kestolovee95 to this new moniker again, cowardice runs in your blood.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by Stolen: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
@bold

Ibos real ibos don't have time for some riffraff inspired protests. They are all about their biz. Even the never do wells are beginning to see the stupidity in the struggle as their brothers who returned from SW and the North for yuletide keep telling them they don't give a damn about a struggle that will make them lose their investment, hence they are ready to return to yoruba land as soon as christmas is over.

U are so stu.pid. Where we will teach u the biggest lesson, is wen UN come to conduct referendum. it is like u did not learn anything from Urhobo votes not to be included with yorubas in the last referendum in the 1960s .

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by urchman101(m): 9:26am On Dec 24, 2015
We all need independence one way or the other. Well, for the records I am an Ibo man and I am very proud to be an Ibo man. I believe in the Biafrian struggle. I see no reason why people (with the FG inclusive) will want to describe what the IPOB has been doing as a treasonable felony. If I am to ask, in how many ways has the IPOB betrayed the country Nigeria? Also, in how many ways has the country Nigeria betrayed its so called citizens? Let us get this straight, in this country the assumed marriage is not really working out. We all have tried to manage it. I don't know how many of us here will agree with me that some relationships are better when the parties involved are not intimate. With what is happening in the court nowadays who is betraying who both locally and internationally?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by Lyoncrescent: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2015
please who knows the name of the song at the beginning of the video ?

It is almost as if the radio biafra thing is a one man affair or is the station still running ?

Funny thing is if Biafra eventually succeeds, i wont be surprised if Nnamdi is not made the president/prime minister.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by Chibuzoc(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2015
Allohrandy:
All your generations will be slave forever
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by Chibuzoc(m): 10:48am On Dec 24, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
I challenge him to kill himself. grin
As your fada killed himself to make ur murda a widow an u an orphan

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Chibuzoc:

As your fada killed himself to make ur murda a widow an u an orphan
when is nnamdi kanu going to hang himself in jail? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Plan To Relocate Headquarters Of Nigerian Gas Company From Niger Delta - NNPC / Sir Chikwe Udensi Tackles Ikpeazu Over Refusal To Arm Ebubeagu Security Outfit / VAT Collection: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment May 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.