Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,525 members, 7,971,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:59 PM

7 Reasons Why He Is Ma Hero - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Reasons Why He Is Ma Hero (597 Views)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Ladies! 7 Reasons Why You Should Sleep More Often With Your Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why He Is Ma Hero by Westadon(m): 5:58am On Dec 24, 2015
WHY HE IS MA HERO
1. He showed me the value of hard work

If anyone has taught me anything about working hard, it’s Dad.
He never failed to get up and out the door every single day because he wanted to do the best to provide for the family.

His strong work ethic has taught me that getting what you want in life means working for it and earning it.

2. He did what it took to improve my standard of living

I know for sure that my family and I are the “reason” of Dad’s life. He wanted to make sure we lead abundant and fruitful lives. He wanted to eradicate any potential setbacks we may have and ensure our lives are as blissful as possible.

3. He showed me what it means to be resilient

Dad had shown me what it means to push through and be resilient. Despite any hardships he may have faced, his priority had always been our well-being above his, so he made sure he was in the best condition to be able to do so.

4. He taught me about life so i won’t make the same mistakes he did

Dad’s life lectures tend to start off like this: “When I was your age…” As annoying as it is when he corners me in his room for a sit-down life lesson when all I wanted to do was to go to sleep, his insights are remarkable.

He insisted, just to prove he understood what I was going through and to prevent me from making the same mistakes he did.

5. He was hard on me, but it’s for ma own good

Dad had always been my harshest critic. He would tell me when I disappointed him and when I made mistakes.

The words sting when they came from him, and they weren’t always the most pleasant or most necessary to hear, but I guess it’s because he had such high hopes and expectations of me.

He wanted me to bring out the best in me, and I want to make him proud.

6. He only wanted the best for me

The only time my dad had ever been upset with me was because I was living my life out of alignment from my potential. He endured all the hardships and built himself from the ground up to made sure we could have the best in the world.

He just wanted to make sure I take full advantage of the opportunities and achieve what I am capable of.

7. He had faith in me, even when it didnt seem like it

Ma Dad was harsh, but he was secretly cheering me on at all times.

Dad admitted that he 'd stopped worrying because he knows I’ll figure it out. He’s always known I would.

REST on Dad, God has been Faithful to us.
AKIN OMO AKIN its 3yrs today that u left us to REST in his bosom
And, while we’re honouring Dad, l can not forget the amazing Mom, either!

Thank you Mom for always being there for me. You will always have a special place in my heart. Etienne westadon

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why He Is Ma Hero by Khd95(m): 6:03am On Dec 24, 2015
My own dad left ten yrs ago,making my mum the superwomansadcry
Re: 7 Reasons Why He Is Ma Hero by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 24, 2015
Awesome. You should write these out, frame it and place it on your desk or just anywhere visible.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why He Is Ma Hero by chybykee(m): 6:52am On Dec 24, 2015
Still do and be even more to your kids
Re: 7 Reasons Why He Is Ma Hero by Westadon(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Yieldings:
Awesome. You should write these out, frame it and place it on your desk or just anywhere visible.
I wil do just dat right away. Tnx

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Most Important Parenting Tips For You / Substitute Olive Oil With Coconut Oil And Enjoy Much More Benefits / Laura Ikeji Rumoured Pregnant By Music Producer Boo (photo Of Baby Bump)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.