Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,811 members, 7,972,898 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:48 PM

MORENIKEJI Must Be bleeped..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MORENIKEJI Must Be bleeped..... (3566 Views)

I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? / The Last Time I bleeped My Gf I Was Really Disappointed / She Pulled Her Pants… “I bleeped” ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MORENIKEJI Must Be bleeped..... by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
bishopsamuel:
But bros which One come Be Secondary school graduate?
again?
Re: MORENIKEJI Must Be bleeped..... by uckennety(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Wia is the remaininG hype
Re: MORENIKEJI Must Be bleeped..... by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
uckennety:
Wia is the remaininG hype
dint rush na
Re: MORENIKEJI Must Be bleeped..... by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 4:57am On Dec 25, 2015
My father shouted 'if you move an inch from there, you're dead.

I replied telling him that I prefer giving up the ghost to him climbing on top of me.
He ran toward where I was and grabbed me from behind grabbing and teasing my boobs, he begged me not to shout and told me that he can die if I don't allow him.

I was crying bitterly for the wickedness spirit that my father put on to ruin me.
He then carried me to his bedroom amidst tears, he tore off my cloth, massaging and suck my boobs like someone that had been starved that just sees food.

I was feeling pitiful for him and feeling extremely bad for myself.
I didn't know he was fucking me already till I came back to my sense still in tears.
I lost control that I can't even think of what to do at that particular moment, I was feeling like should I run away and die? or free the devil to do his wish and live in regrets?

I was crying on his bed under him fucking me really bad but I wasn't enjoying the Bleep at all.
It was really painful and pepperish down there because I was not even wet underneath before he started the sex he wanted.

After like 8 minutes that he fulfilled his wish, he came inside me not thinking maybe I might get pregnant.
He later then slept on me and was playing with my boobs, then something happened.

Someone opened the door, guess who it was......

Next Part Loading.........

who's following?
Re: MORENIKEJI Must Be bleeped..... by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:14am On Dec 25, 2015
Who opened d door?
Re: MORENIKEJI Must Be bleeped..... by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:10am On Dec 25, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Who opened d door?
hmmmm hmmmm
Re: MORENIKEJI Must Be bleeped..... by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2016
cokacoola:

wat a world cheesy

madam, could u pls put C to the bolded cus is change and not hange
laughs

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? / Big Tummy Or BBW Issue..... How Do U Guys Do It / LADIES: Check Out This New Trending Fashion You Probably Have Not Seen Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.