Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,183 members, 7,880,688 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) (36303 Views)

Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style / Eniola Badmus At Olamide's Live In Concert 2015 (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Sexy At Mavin Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by superken(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by ashade123: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
In Jesus name we pray ! Amen Amen Amen Fire !
Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by toprealman: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Jasmine00:
Who's the fat dude up dere abeg
latest hook in da hood. The guy is dope!
Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by MissEse: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
Brozo1:
Damn, I thought it was just me, I was totally lost while watching the video, d concept was off point.

Bro you are not alone o. I didn't see Africa in that video let alone waist.
Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by blessingee: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
MissEse:

Bro you are not alone o. I didn't see Africa in that video let alone waist.

It was a massive show, just that the recording was done with a regular pass grin grin grin

If he recorded from VIP, the quality would have been better

1 Like

Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by MeloGist(m): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
Was the show a free show??
Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by demsid(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
ejibaba:
Was the show a free show??
free show ko. fishroll ni. dem dey do free show for naija? even if don jazzy dey do birthday e go use am make money. u pay to attend
Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by buchichukwu69: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
I prefer Ronaldo for a footballer. But Messi won me here - seriously!

Kelklein:
Amazing Quotes By Famous People That Will Teach You What Success is All About.

1. Sachin Tendulkar:
"I have never thought where I will go, or forced any targets on myself." "I am not thinking too far ahead, just want to take it one thing at a time."

2. Steve Jobs:
"Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other opinions drown your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."

3. Narendra Modi:
"Once we decide we have to do something, we can go miles ahead."
"Mind is never a problem. Mindset is."

4. Bill Gates:
"Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."
"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning."

5. Messi:
"I start early, and I stay late, day after day, year after year, it took me 17 years and 114 days to become an overnight success."
"I have many years to get better and better, and that has to be my ambition. The day you think there are no improvements to be made is a sad one for any player."

6. Rahul Dravid:
"My wife and I have built a new home with a lovely garden which houses lovely bamboo trees. I got reading on the Chinese bamboo and learned that the tree takes 5 years, 3 months to grow to its whole height of 80 feet. Yet, for the first 5 years, you can only see a tiny green shoot, but in the next 90 days, it grows into a full-fledged tree. But in those first 60 months, it is growing its strong network of roots underground, to support the tree. In an era of instant gratification, we settle for shorter trees, but remember patience has its reward. These are your years of growing that strong network of roots but be sure when you finally achieve your success, people will call it 'overnight success'. If only they knew of the Chinese bamboo!"

7. A.P.J Abdul Kalam:
"Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work."
"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."

8. Mahatma Gandhi:
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

9. Confucius:
"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop."
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do."

10. Albert Einstein:
"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning."

11. Walt Disney:
"The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting."
"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."

;DMerry Christmas to y'allcheesy
Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
demsid:
free show ko. fishroll ni. dem dey do free show for naija? even if don jazzy dey do birthday e go use am make money. u pay to attend

Oluwa o! Nigerians get money shaa...we de complain things hard for the country yet some people see the one to dash abt. God go help the poor as in real poor people not this people wey get to waste.

This na reasons wey make govt no de take us serious
Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by dammyshaggs: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
lawflec:
where is dbanj for fuvk sake.... That guy need to shun his shame and come bold to don jazzy.....

Its my birthday..

JAMB QUESTION.......ode he must have been busy you are not up to date at all ..recently d'banj and don jazzy perfoam together in timaya's concert.....na pple like u dey happy say they are seperated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...YOu better go off NAIRALAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by Sholexyz(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Abeg na #OLIC I dey wait for jor....Olamide live in concert #eyanmayweather
Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by miqos02(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
ok
Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by 99persait(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Meanwhile Please. Rate this song By 99percent https://m.soundcloud.com/9janext2blow/99-she-no-send-anybody...
Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by Jacko1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
Tiwa booty lik beyonce dayum
Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by bayonino: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
ejibaba:

Oluwa o! Nigerians get money shaa...we de complain things hard for the country yet some people see the one to dash abt. God go help the poor as in real poor people not this people wey get to waste.

This na reasons wey make govt no de take us serious
lol grin
Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by lawflec(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
dammyshaggs:

JAMB QUESTION.......ode he must have been busy you are not up to date at all ..recently d'banj and don jazzy perfoam together in timaya's concert.....na pple like u dey happy say they are seperated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...YOu better go off NAIRALAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
... And u call that performing together, when Don jazzy was less concentrated on his continuous shout of IGWE... It was a facade not a performance of togetherness.... I concur concert was not a performance between donbaba and ejanla.. But a stage standing between don jazzy timaya nd dbanj...

2 Likes

Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by friends4ever(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Wao...

Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by friends4ever(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Merry Christmas...brb

Re: P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) by dammyshaggs: 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
lawflec:
... And u call that performing together, when Don jazzy was less concentrated on his continuous shout of IGWE... It was a facade not a performance of togetherness.... I concur concert was not a performance between donbaba and ejanla.. But a stage standing between don jazzy timaya nd dbanj...

looking @ what you said its...sensible!!!...i think you are obviously right!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lanre Teriba: Americans See Wizkid As An Upcoming Artiste / Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day / Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.