Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Ladies Which Would You Prefer To Go For Dating And Possibly Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which Would You Prefer To Go For Dating And Possibly Marriage? (722 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Which Would You Prefer To Go For Dating And Possibly Marriage? by Nikky23: 3:14am On Jun 10, 2009
A guy that is very caring, sweet, non cheat but very boring, kisses your feet all the time and no spice

OR

A guy that tells you when you are wrong or right, does not kiss your feet all the time, interesting, capable of cheating, but you enjoy being with all the time??
Re: Ladies Which Would You Prefer To Go For Dating And Possibly Marriage? by Sissy3(f): 3:18am On Jun 10, 2009
Nikky23:

A guy that is very caring, sweet, non cheat but very boring, kisses your feet all the time and no spice

OR

A guy that tells you when you are wrong or right, does not kiss your feet all the time, interesting, capable of cheating, but you enjoy being with all the time??

the second guy. cuz there is no guarantee or warrantee that the first sweet/caring wouldn't cheat or the second one sef. i like pple who are frank and honest with their opinions even if it is harsh. and boring ppl bores me to death
Re: Ladies Which Would You Prefer To Go For Dating And Possibly Marriage? by Nikky23: 3:35am On Jun 10, 2009
Same with me, even if the first is guaranteed not to ever cheat, what kind of life would i be living with him. no spice, nothing, just "i love you" and sweet words, that's it?

(1) (Reply)

Stop That Nonsense / : Toast 1, Befriend All: / What Is Abuse In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.