Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,481 members, 7,940,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Attention To All Applicant Of Unijos! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Attention To All Applicant Of Unijos! (2304 Views)

Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. / LMAO. Y'all Need To Read This Letter To An applicant Of Hogwarts Uni. / VC Of UNIJOS Vows To Arrest Any Student Who Dresses Indecently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention To All Applicant Of Unijos! by saintkunle(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2006
Screening of Candidates for 2006/2007 UME Admission
For Candidates who chose the University of Jos as their first or second choice University in the 2006/2007 UME and scored 160 or above, that they are invited for screening exercise as follows:

Friday, October 27, 2006 Humanities, i.e, Faculties of Arts, Education, Law and Social Sciences.

Saturday, October 28, 2006 Science based, i.e, Natural Sciences, Environment Sciences, Medical Sciences and Pharmaceutical Sciences

VENUE Candidates are to report at the Faculties of their choice on the days above.

TIME 9:00am daily

All candidates are expected to do the following

Come along with JAMB slip

You will need to upload a digital passport photograph on the form.

Come along with one (1) passport photograph (preferably the one used on the JAMB form)

Complete a Screening Form on-line. Completed forms will serve as your ID permit to participate in the UME post JAMB screening exercise. Payment at the following designated banks will give you access to the form which costs one thousand naira (N1,000.00) only.

Please copy and paste the link below for FORM.
http://www.unijos.edu.ng/umescreening/

Note:
If you are prompted with the message "Invalid Login Credentails!" you should try again within the next 24Hrs.

Below is a simple procedure to enable payment at
ALL BRANCHES of the designated banks nationwide

Name of Bank: Zenith Bank PLC
Account Number: 6013310273
Account Name: Unijos Screening Account

Name of Bank: Guaranty Trust bank PLC
Account Number: 303426111

Name of Bank: United Bank For Africa PLC
Account Number: 00170040000619

Required detail to be captured by Bank

Teller Number

Candidate UME Registration Number

Candidate's Name

Amount Paid

Carefully follow the instructions here to complete the form. Print out the copy of the confirmation page and bring it along with you to the venue of the screening exercise. this will serve as your entry permit.

WARNING

Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admisson.

Anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate so impersonated will also lose his/her chance of being considered for admission into the University
Re: Attention To All Applicant Of Unijos! by naija4life(f): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2006
Thanks for the info, guess i'll tell me friends over there to respond accordingly.

cheers
Re: Attention To All Applicant Of Unijos! by Ibukune(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2007
Pls pls and pls did any one out there no the official website for unijos.pls send it to my e mail address-ayo4show_8923003@yahoo.com or call 08035013074 for any information concerning the post ume of unijos i mean the 2007/2008 session.Telajay mm66
Re: Attention To All Applicant Of Unijos! by Ibukune(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2007
hi jambites,an friend of mine who is older than me scored 190 and put in for med pls is he qualify for the post ume pls he is really worried pls helppppppppppppppppppppppp
Re: Attention To All Applicant Of Unijos! by ibgoodnews(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2007
i want to believe that this ment for 2007/2008 student is that right?
Re: Attention To All Applicant Of Unijos! by remedies4a(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2007
saintkunle; pls what is the source of this info, its really confusing

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin 2012/2013 Admission Thread / Jamb Registrar Finally Addresses The Public. A Must Read For Jambites. / Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.