Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Photos!Dangote Truck Driver Cooking On Fuel Tank! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos!Dangote Truck Driver Cooking On Fuel Tank! (1370 Views)

VIDEO Of Petrol Tanker Driver Cooking Inside The Tanker Goes Viral! / Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) / Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos!Dangote Truck Driver Cooking On Fuel Tank! by AceRoyal: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
I don't know if this is the right section,if it's not mods pls help me move it there.

So I was travelling to Benin from Lagos on Sunday and there was a very terrible traffic jam.
Took me over 11hours to get to Benin.
On my way I witness a very bizarre scene.A Dangote truck driver or his boy came out with stove,lit it up and started cooking on the fuel tank!
I was so surprised and scared.Even if it's a diesel tank,anything can happen.
Seeing what was happening,the movie "Final destination" was playing through my mind.
Too many factors where so not right,The weather is very dry and will support combustion,cars where packed so close to each other because of the traffic jam,there was a fuel tanker right behind my bus,etc.
So many people went to confront him but all pleas and warnings fell on deaf ears.
To think the traffic grid lock was caused mainly by accident trucks was also scary,with some of them burnt up completely.
The safety and security mentality of these truck drivers and their assistants should be thoroughly investigated.Given the fact that tanker drivers have been causing the death of many citizens recently.
Thank God nothing happened and the driver of our bus was quick to look for a way out of the situation.But what if something went wrong........?embarassed

Cc: OAM4J , Mynd44 , Lalasticlala

Re: Photos!Dangote Truck Driver Cooking On Fuel Tank! by choices235: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Make he no chop?
Re: Photos!Dangote Truck Driver Cooking On Fuel Tank! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
This people joke with their lives and that of others. The other day, one was cooking under a fuel truck.
choices235:
Make he no chop?
Because him wan chop, him wan kill himself? He could have gone a safe distance to cook. If you were a witness to this and you were held up in traffic, would you spew that?

1 Like

Re: Photos!Dangote Truck Driver Cooking On Fuel Tank! by jaytee01(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
OP, you can see that the truck's fleet number is clearly visible on the side of the truck.

Send a mail to the company and attach your pix. Something should come up from that.
Re: Photos!Dangote Truck Driver Cooking On Fuel Tank! by ChrisChino(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Aboki,... sense baabu
Re: Photos!Dangote Truck Driver Cooking On Fuel Tank! by arithcom(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Why he didn't care is because the truck uses diesel not petrol and is not loaded with flamable goods. I think these people are not properly trained concern their own safety and that of other road users. Left for me, the guy should be caution and if he prove too know then he should be arrested.
Re: Photos!Dangote Truck Driver Cooking On Fuel Tank! by AceRoyal: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
arithcom:
Why he didn't care is because the truck uses diesel not petrol and is not loaded with flamable goods. I think these people are not properly trained concern their own safety and that of other road users. Left for me, the guy should be caution and if he prove too know then he should be arrested.
No matter how we try to justify it,it's reckless!

1 Like

Re: Photos!Dangote Truck Driver Cooking On Fuel Tank! by Tunami(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
and guest what? That guy will be an awusa boy, anyway am not surprised, na dia wey.

(1) (Reply)

Video: I Have Never Seen A Babe Beating A Guy Like This? What Did This Babe Eat / Matter closed / Jealous Wife Burns Her Husband’s Car While He’s Hav!ng S3x With His Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.