Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,093 members, 7,896,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

This Question Is For The Sane Ladies.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Question Is For The Sane Ladies.... (1766 Views)

I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years / This Question Is For Guys / What Is Wrong With This Girl? Is She Sane At All? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Question Is For The Sane Ladies.... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Jimdonnet:

woah I guess her level has gone up.hope she see better husband marry with her running mouth
U have a crush on her undecided undecided
That's not hatred, I can feel it
Re: This Question Is For The Sane Ladies.... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ok! So I got into this argument with my colleagues madam who happens to be chatting with an ex fling and stuff... he's livid with rage and I had to step in to pipe matters down...(I didn't give her the pipe).... so she explains it to me and I figured I'd give her a piece of advice...I'm a man but I know men are quite horrible... just the fact... but then unless u completely cut a man off he will always believe there is hope for him...
Despite it all she couldn't see past her own nose... so I asked her why they guy was asking if they would hook up!..... she got defensive and all but I gave her a piece of advice... and this also goes out to all the sane and responsible ladies... How do u expect to be the queen of someone's heart when u don't see yourself as that?
Do not forget too many hands in the pot makes the stew sour....
I respect the lady folk but the question is how well do u respect yourself? If u shagging a man and he still respects u trust me that respect comes with love... not many see it that way but in all honesty that's exactly what it is...
Don't keep trying out your luck with several men because in no time u lose value and become every man's fallback plan for a one night stand...
Re: This Question Is For The Sane Ladies.... by ivyT(f): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

I've never heard of any other way to double date lol
u can lie 4 africa..lolz
Re: This Question Is For The Sane Ladies.... by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
ivyT:

u can lie 4 africa..lolz

Awkward moment I was being completely honest...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Pretty Hausa Girl Is Under Fire For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab (photo) / Will U Marry A Virgin? / Please Help A Nairalander

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.