Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,091 members, 7,896,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

Summary Of How We Used Social Media In 2015 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Summary Of How We Used Social Media In 2015 (756 Views)

Prince Eke Celebrates His Release After He Was Kidnapped In 2015 / Top 5 Most Used Social Media Platform By Nigerians / Top 10 New School Artistes Whose Song Gave Them Fame In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Summary Of How We Used Social Media In 2015 by prowitin(m): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
In 2015 I noticed that a lot of you guys were still struggling to understand Twitter when some selected few with extra Data to burn were already getting tired of Instagram and gradually migrating to SnapChat as the year comes to an end... ShoutOut to all you party crashers that attended the Beat fm, and Access Marvin Crew end of the year Concert through their snapchats from the comfort of their bed at home. (You know yourself, so stop telling people you were there). undecided

BBM used to be the reigning champion from 2010-2014 but all of a sudden everyone relocated to What’s App in 2015 even though BBM was allowed on Android the damage had already been done. embarassed

For those of you still running around FaceBook this year…your own better….some people were left behind in 2go way back in 2009 and they are still there till now (na their village people tie their destiny there) tongue

Lastly, I learnt more from YouTube this year than I did in my 4 years in University…but some yeye senator thought it was wise to setup a #SocialMediaBill to keep us uninformed. Oboy Things CHANGE well well ooo…sotay people started forgetting #BringBackOurGirls and decided to #PrayForParis.

P.S: Just like Linda, I Pray the Internet grants you the opportunity to own a Mansion in Banana Island too. grin

Re: Summary Of How We Used Social Media In 2015 by ladyF(f): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
grin you no add nairaland, oga to vess o grin grin grin
Re: Summary Of How We Used Social Media In 2015 by prowitin(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nairaland people too get wahala...so i leave them jeje smiley

ladyF:
grin you no add nairaland, oga to vess o grin grin grin
Re: Summary Of How We Used Social Media In 2015 by yungchief(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
undecided
Re: Summary Of How We Used Social Media In 2015 by DebbyChris(f): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
I can't remember the last time i log into 2go. na facebook and nairaland i dey
Re: Summary Of How We Used Social Media In 2015 by BigBelleControl(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
2015, Facebook almost took over from YouTube in terms of video uploads.

2015, Whatsapp became more user-friendly than BBM

2015, I bought and sold many things on OLX. (Good, bad and ugly experiences)

2015, JiJi and efritin came into the online market scene.
Re: Summary Of How We Used Social Media In 2015 by prowitin(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
some people still there ooo.

DebbyChris:
I can't remember the last time i log into 2go. na facebook and nairaland i dey
Re: Summary Of How We Used Social Media In 2015 by prowitin(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
you are so right... i forgot the video streaming thing on facebook. cheesy

BigBelleControl:
2015, Facebook almost took over from YouTube in terms of video uploads.

2015, Whatsapp became more user-friendly than BBM

2015, I bought and sold many things on OLX. (Good, bad and ugly experiences)

2015, JiJi and efritin came into the online market scene.
Re: Summary Of How We Used Social Media In 2015 by misspicy2(f): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
I still can't believe WhatsApp took the shine out of BBM

I remember a time when been on BBM is the IN thing,if you no dey BBM then,you no get levels grin

lalasticlala
Re: Summary Of How We Used Social Media In 2015 by prowitin(m): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
life na turn by turn
Re: Summary Of How We Used Social Media In 2015 by DebbyChris(f): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
prowitin:
some people still there ooo.

Abi, how are you preparing for tomorrow
Re: Summary Of How We Used Social Media In 2015 by prowitin(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
if possible i longer throat for pizza and a glass of milk with my family and my Android phone with free data for browsing the whole day. grin

DebbyChris:
Re: Summary Of How We Used Social Media In 2015 by prowitin(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
what about you....planning for tomorrow?

DebbyChris:
Re: Summary Of How We Used Social Media In 2015 by DebbyChris(f): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
prowitin:
what about you....planning for tomorrow?
After cooking, the next thing will be chat, sleep, eat, chat, sleep, eat until the day is over.
Re: Summary Of How We Used Social Media In 2015 by prowitin(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
lol

DebbyChris:
After cooking, the next thing will be chat, sleep, eat, chat, sleep, eat until the day is over.

(1) (Reply)

K Michelle's nu*de Pictures That Got The Internet Talking On Christmas Day / Basket Mouth And Wife Looking Dapper In New Attire / 5 Things Affecting The Jos Entertainment – By Sean Cey (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.