Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,069 members, 7,949,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

I Didn’t Father A Child With Another Woman–Toyin Lawani’s Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Father A Child With Another Woman–Toyin Lawani’s Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg (1270 Views)

"Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg / Toyin Lawani Slammed By Lord Trigg: 'Quit Acting The Victim' / Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Father A Child With Another Woman–Toyin Lawani’s Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg by yusaze2007: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Earlier today, news went viral that Lord Trigg, who is the baby daddy of popular stylist, Toyin Lawani had fathered another child with a new love interest. The rumour started after Trigg, whose real name is Kensington Womadi, posted a photo of a new born baby on Instagram with the caption, ‘Waited on the low all these while. Welcome to d world sexy,” he captioned the photo of a newborn’s hand, and added, ‘#blessed #2 #Godlovesme #lordmaine’s Sis.’
This blew up the rumour mills, especially due to his supposed emphasis that his child with Toyin Lawani, Jermaine Oluwatenor Kensington Womadi also known as Lord Maine now has a sister. The budding music act has however come out to debunk the reports, saying there is no iota of fact in it. While he has deleted the earlier post, Trigg moments ago also announced on the social media site that he has only one child and his only partner remains the Tiannah Styling boss. He also called out a Nigerian blog who earlier reported the controversial report.
The question still remain though: who posted the initial post and why was it deleted? Lord Trigg, who is 10 years younger than Toyin, was sighted with the celeb stylist when they turned up for the Rhythm Unplugged concert a few days ago.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/i-didnt-father-child-with-another-woman-lord-trigg.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: I Didn’t Father A Child With Another Woman–Toyin Lawani’s Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg by yusaze2007: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Didn’t Father A Child With Another Woman–Toyin Lawani’s Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg by mostyg(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
We shall soon know the truth when the baby mama cries out.
Re: I Didn’t Father A Child With Another Woman–Toyin Lawani’s Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Good for him
Who cares?
Re: I Didn’t Father A Child With Another Woman–Toyin Lawani’s Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg by superken(m): 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Lies Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children! / Anti-rape Condoms With Teeth For Women (pics) / Olamide Hangs Out With Olajumoke (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.