Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,503 members, 7,898,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers (5516 Views)

Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman / #dasukigate: EFCC On The Trail Of Two Fleeing PDP Chieftains / Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by jaybaby(f): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2006
Lol u Guyz r 4ni-- wait what was that Comedy dos EFCC did up der?

me i believe in Guyman talk --Maga must drp!!!!!!!!!

Abeg u pple should allow d correct chaps eat free money
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by rudeboy(m): 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2006
J,BABY,thanx i know you are for me, always cool cool cool
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:37am On Nov 01, 2006
O the life some of us lead angry angry
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by Jakumo(m): 5:33am On Nov 01, 2006
Jaybaby and Rudeboy we keep hearing of people starving to death in Nigerian jails, so do try to share your cell-block experiences when the time comes. With a friend on the outside holding up a laptop at the right angle, it should be possible for you to type your journal through the bars when your arms get thin enough.
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:38am On Nov 01, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You got jokes man
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by kitaun(m): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2006
@Jakumo

Jaybaby was just joking, she sure cant be in the same boat with the likes of rudeboy

Mazaje, what exactly is your point? why get that personal when you are not a yahoo yahoo chap? Na wah o!
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by mazaje(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2006
@ kitaun
na wah ohhh u have decleared me a yahoo boy already.nice one
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by Mariory(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2006
mazaje:

hey u loud mouth silly sensless man. am not living in nigeria so am not apart of yahoo yahoo. i was just trying to make a point here which is the ultimate truth take it or leave it. i was just trying to point out who is responsible for this problem(the root cause and what not) and how it can be stopped. your hating on the scammers and making sensless comments wont bring and end to this menace. the only thing that can bring and end to it is accepting the fact and given suggestions and trying to put and end to it throug possible means. i know u are directing this post at me and am telling u to talk wisely or else always shut up your dirty mouth silly.

Hey u pea-brained dumbass. To be retarded is not a skill, so don't bask in it. If you wanted to make a point, then make it without trying to convince yourself of that little amount of intelligence you think you have. Try to read a post and respond accordingly without making wild accusations and making yourself look stupid. Idiot.
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by kitaun(m): 1:46am On Nov 03, 2006
More to come for real! So where is that yahoo yahoo rudeboy? Abi hin no do night 2day?
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by kitaun(m): 1:46am On Nov 03, 2006
More to come for real! So where is that yahoo yahoo rudeboy? Abi hin no do night 2day?
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 03, 2006
Haters, rudeboy dey labour, una dey put stone for the land wey my man dey cultivate!

Some of your pops are the ones sponsoring these Yahoo boys from London and wherever you are and you have the guts to insult them.
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by fodura(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2006
Everybody wan kill dis country with mouth.
wat r we doin to help build it to wat we want it to be?
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by Mariory(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2006
People like rudeboy have and are helping to make the country so popular that if you travel abroad and say you are Nigerian or live in Nigeria, you are automatically not trustworthy. Yes indeed, let's all thank the likes of rudeboy and co for this extraordinary treatment they help put Nigerians through.

Their time will surely come.

http://www.419eater.com
http://www.419eater.com/html/ethics.htm
http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/Nigerian/nigerian_victims.htm

Scams do not target Westerners. They target anyone with money.
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by mazaje(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2006
Mariory:

Hey u pea-brained dumbass. To be retarded is not a skill, so don't bask in it. If you wanted to make a point, then make it without trying to convince yourself of that little amount of intelligence you think you have. Try to read a post and respond accordingly without making wild accusations and making yourself look stupid. Idiot.

@ Mariory
lol lol lol lol you gat me laughing all day, nice one. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by mazaje(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2006
Why will the members of the public be throwing stones and  shouting  and swearing at the EFCC men that came to raid the cafe and take away the yahoo boys? arent they supposed to congratulate the efcc for a job well done? it goes to show u that the people are all tired and have no hope in the government (because its responsible for their bad situation) and the efcc. are the efcc people not the ones that are supposed to install law and oder? why were the members of the public against them? they are against them because the efcc are no better than the yahoo  boys(the are only using the power they have in the gun to  cheat poor people), we all know it.  in nigeria's case u can never say that the members of the efcc are better than the yahoo boys because the too are scammers and  fraudsters. A friend of mine just came back from nigeria and he was caught by an efcc official in lagos, he told me that he was just browsing in a cafe when this man came and caught him simply because he had our school's account details in his email inbox and was holding a printed copy of it,a friend sent it to him so that he will use it to transfer his school fees since he doesnt know it off head besides that  he needs to give it to them at the bank to make the transfer for him. he told the guy(efcc man) that he was a student that just came home for summer holiday , he told the guy that he came to print it out(the account details) so that he will take it to his dad who will take it to the bank for his school fees to be paid to the school;s account ,because with out the evidence of payment of school fees he wont be given his visa to return here at the embassy there in nigeria. they asked him to show them all the evidence to prove he was a student here and he did . he showed them his international passport,  student Identity card, his student certificate and what not. but do u guys  know that the bastard fools(EFCC) still collected 68 thousand naira from him before they finally droped all the charges against him despite all the evidence he showed them, coupled with his mums pleadings and intervention? he also told me that the efcc are very corrupt cos even if u are caught u can still pay ur way out. if they catch u and u have money they will release u. he said some one had to pay over 100 thousand naira too. so now where are those that are congratulating the efcc(for their stupidity and show of shame)? is it because they just displayed a show of shame on the tv and internet by raiding yahoo boys with out connections? there are a lot of cafes that the efcc can't go and raid because it belongs to the big boys with connections and we all know it so why the partiality and show of difference? FIRE FIRE FIRE was what the stupid fool was shouting in the video. bastards they should go and open FIRE at their fathers and mothers. they should go and open FIRE at OBJ, Atiku all the theiving governors, Ministers, senators ,house of reps members , local goverment chairmen, the shamless and corrupt police force and all the corrupt people at the head of affiairs that made life so bad and hard for the young youths to the extent that they saw yahoo yahoo as the only way out. bastard efcc they are all theives. they lack they capacity to stop the yahoo boys. they are just trying to show this raid so that people will think they are working but we all know that its all a lie. if they catch u and u have money, u will always be set free and allowed to continue what u were doing b4 so who are they fooling? Bastards, people can say what ever they want to say but its only the poor and the not so powerful that are always caught and aprehended by the efcc. I repeat bad governance in nigeria = yahoo yahoo. and the only way to sovle this problem is by the government coming to the aid of the people not the stupid efcc that lack the decipline to do so.
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by kitaun(m): 1:13am On Nov 04, 2006
Story time *yawns*
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by jaybaby(f): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2006
kIT Who told u i cnt do it? angry angry

4 d other replies 2moro angry angry
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by kitaun(m): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2006
Et tu Jaybaby? No worries abt u @ all, i go easily get u arrested if i find out you are a yahoo girl
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by jaybaby(f): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2006
Kit nuttin 4 u---- shyts happens u know
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by behonest(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2006
I'm an Australian and I get at least one Scam mail per day, although most are from Yahoo some are from hi5 and tagworld but most are from Yahoo. Most of the scams I get are Advance Fee scams but some are lottery scams. I use an IP Address look up tool and find most are from West Africa and the majority are from Nigeria, the others are from Russia and 2 from Brazil and one from India and one from Spain, and I report every one of them. Nothing will be done about these scams until the Government from all countries around the World makes it Illegal, and Yahoo and the service providers are also to blame as they could have ways to stop this too. I have a list of 65 in my Scammers list oh Yahoo and most are there because they are scammers or they are using pictures of models from a modeling agency. I have yet to chat to a Nigerian who is honest and I know they are not all dishonest, but maybe most of these are guys posing as girls on Yahoo, I hope they clean it up for everyone sake. One of the TV stations here in Australia caught one of the Nigerian scammers just a few weeks ago and they caught his operatives in England and Europe
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by Reverend(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2007
ABC Report on Nigerian Scammers pt1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8PQANsFisvU

ABC Report on Nigerian Scammers pt2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7PVK0R01tRw

ABC Report on Nigerian Scammers pt3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=puYEUs18MFI

EFCC bust Nigerian 419 scammers

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5fLn86Q4wSM

Keith Olbermann - Nigerian 419 Scam

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eU9WqhCiQ8g

Scamming the Scammers

http://youtube.com/watch?v=okE6TRQlZY8
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by babasin(m): 2:20am On Jan 07, 2007
and when is UK returning $2.2billion Abacha money in their banks?

and where is ABC/BBC report on this?

At least Swiss returned their part: $800million
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by hubreality(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2008
There's always need for check in all activities. EFCC has gone nuclear now. Atleast Bill Gates is not known for fraud. He is happily rich and wealthy, good one to emulate. He is my model. You can make it big time legit on the internet. Just know the "how to."  Wrong for any law enforcement agent burst into a cafe and harrash everybody without proper interrogations.
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by asha80(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2008
If you guys honestly feel that yahoo yahoo is going to stop in nigeria when local govt chairmen, govs, commisioners etc are stealing the people blind and so called efcc is doing nothing then you then you guys are JOKERS

Typical of nigerians not to find the root cause of a problem but only interested in knee jerk reactions.

As far as our looters leaders in power continue with embezzeling of public funds it would be easier for satan to go back to heaven than for yahoo yahoo to stop.
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by asha80(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2008
If you guys honestly feel that yahoo yahoo is going to stop in nigeria when local govt chairmen, govs, commisioners etc are stealing the people blind and so called efcc is doing nothing then you then you guys are JOKERS

Typical of nigerians not to find the root cause of a problem but only interested in knee jerk reactions.

As far as our looters leaders in power continue with embezzeling of public funds it would be easier for satan to go back to heaven than for yahoo yahoo to stop.
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by comfort3: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2009
:-x

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can This Be Abuja ? / Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore / Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.