Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) (38898 Views)

Flavour Pictured Wearing A King's Regalia Surrounded By Maidens / Oritsefemi: Let My Daughter Finish College In Peace - Singer Begs Boys (photo / Caption This Photo Of Korede Bello Surrounded By Police Officers At An Event (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by marykaydee: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Elparaiso:
We need to ration this front page for everyone.
1. Celebrity ish should be 10%
2. Politics (Im not counting Bruce Murray, he is part of celebrity) should be 30%
3. Educational articles should be 30%
4. In love with my ex| My housegirl is seducing me| she wants me to dump my aunt| and other LIES should be 10%
5. Jokes should be 20%

I lie?

I would have bought you chrismas clothes but its too late. Oya,go to the joint near your house. Tell them i said they should give you wine,fish,isi ewu
I have been thinking same but did t know how to put it. grin
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by Gassa007: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
RedCapChief:
#Gang.Bang loading . . . grin

I can't even identify half of the people in this picture. Maybe I'm old-fashioned . . .or maybe they are just nonentities
You're old-fashioned....
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by mamagee3(f): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Nice!!![/size]
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by ratchy: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Wetin she dey do?
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by anonym0us: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Elparaiso:
2. Politics (Im not counting Bruce Murray, he is part of celebrity) should be 30%
4. In love with my ex| My housegirl is seducing me| she wants me to dump my aunt| and other LIES should be 10%
5. Jokes should be 20%

I lie?
oga go create ur own forum
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by sleeknick: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
I hope she has God too...
Meanwhile my signature is something you should really see
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by Okinqz01(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
She is blessed among men
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by kingsley18(m): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
OP abeg no vex, why Harrysong no dey smile for once for picture....
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by Elparaiso(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
marykaydee:

I would have bought you chrismas clothes but its too late. Oya,go to the joint near your house. Tell them i said they should give you wine,fish,isi ewu
I have been thinking same but did t know how to put it. grin
Thank you, I was thinking of doing the same for you too.
Just go to any Boutique and tell them Dasuki sent you.

Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by kax5: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Same to you bro....dnt forget my Christmas chicken o grin grin
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by Elparaiso(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
anonym0us:
oga go create ur own forum
Egbon,
I wish you a merry Xmas.
Thanks for quoting.
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
All i see is skibii undecided
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by SirLegal(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Elparaiso:
5. Jokes should be 20%

I lie?
I CONCOUR 100%.

Celebrity issues now take 50% and counting of topics on FP. It's not helping the forum at all.
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by Elparaiso(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
SirLegal:

I CONCOUR 100%.

Celebrity issues now take 50% and counting of topics on FP. It's not helping the forum at all.
Orijin or Malt?
Which one you want?
Your head just correct.
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by SirLegal(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Elparaiso:
Orijin or Malt? Which one you want? Your head just correct.
Just give me "origin of life" make I manage. Na Christmas season we dey so.
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by Elparaiso(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
SirLegal:

Just give me "origin of life" make I manage. Na Christmas season we dey so.
Enter the nearest bar,
Password: Dasuki

Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by Emac34: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hw dos dat help bring bak dos dat lost there souls ar Anambra auto gas xplosion 2day
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by SirLegal(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
Elparaiso:

Enter the nearest bar,
Password: Dasuki

Hehehe.... Am not yet ready for my good name to be stained. When am ready, Dasuki will know.
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by Elparaiso(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
SirLegal:

Hehehe.... Am not yet ready for my good name to be stained. When am ready, Dasuki will know.
You can say you are his lawyer na...
Your name is sirlegal na
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by Lero15(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Elparaiso:
5. Jokes should be 20%

I lie?

Hehehe.
You forgot to include jobs/vacancies cool

Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by holllandis: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
KimBerlyie:
Hmmmm skibii looks good here

Anyway, Merry Christmas nd a prosperous new year in advance. kiss

Is skiibi the name of a musician?
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by anonym0us: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Elparaiso:

Egbon,
I wish you a merry Xmas.
Thanks for quoting.
egbon
I wish you the same
thanx for replying.
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by SirLegal(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Elparaiso:
You can say you are his lawyer na... Your name is sirlegal na
I believe he is been handled by good hands.
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by KimBerlyie: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
holllandis:

Is skiibi the name of a musician?

Yeah undecided
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by holllandis: 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
KimBerlyie:

Yeah undecided
And he is a celebrity ?
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by Bamz(m): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Elparaiso:
5. Jokes should be 20%

I lie?

LOL honestly
2016 plans? cc: Seun

Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by mensdept: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Elparaiso:
5. Jokes should be 20%

I lie?

for real...People who neva get betta job or road self for nairaland they come put one guy dey put on singlet and they "stun"

Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by Elparaiso(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
mensdept:

for real...People who neva get betta job or road self for nairaland they come put one guy dey put on singlet and they "stun"
Bro, you are killing me grin

These people have murdered "stun"

Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
I know a lot of them who just want to be in the spot light...
Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by overboard(m): 12:23am On Dec 25, 2015
Elparaiso:
5. Jokes should be 20%

I lie?

Give this man a drink!

Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by Elparaiso(m): 12:27am On Dec 25, 2015
overboard:

Give this man a drink!
Orijin please

Re: Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) by AfroBlue(m): 12:44am On Dec 25, 2015
20bc:
God will bless her more if she give all of them qussy equally....

On behalf of my entire village weed smoking n!ggas, we wish all Nairalanders a Merry Christmas and a successful new year in advance.... kiss

gbam and greetings from the village....we be gettin busy all day. grin

Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish / Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) / Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS]