Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,249 members, 7,974,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:41 PM

Photo Of The IDIOT Meat I De Roast To Use Celebrate Christmas - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The IDIOT Meat I De Roast To Use Celebrate Christmas (12620 Views)

Download Comedy Video: Exam Idiot _naija Stars Comedy _episode 25 / Bring The Idiot Down. (hilarious Joke) / Niggas Be Like I De Chase White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The IDIOT Meat I De Roast To Use Celebrate Christmas by christheair(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Oshea4eva:
I dunno why anyone hasn't figured it out yet. thats a PORCUPINE you roasted bro
I no blame you, i see u jump practical agric or should i say Animal Husbandry
Re: Photo Of The IDIOT Meat I De Roast To Use Celebrate Christmas by christheair(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
faites:
That's not an idiot, that's a porcupine.
I See Say U No Do Practical Husbandry for school baah! when u check your Animal Picture Dictionary Last?
Re: Photo Of The IDIOT Meat I De Roast To Use Celebrate Christmas by wissenschaften(m): 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
christheair:
U guys should be interpreting ooooh

fear not. . .u are not for sale
Re: Photo Of The IDIOT Meat I De Roast To Use Celebrate Christmas by christheair(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
wissenschaften:
fear not. . .u are not for sale
I Hear Am
Re: Photo Of The IDIOT Meat I De Roast To Use Celebrate Christmas by giftedheart1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ajepako gat two levels... PAKI and PAKA! Bros, with what I'm seeing, e be like say u love paka!!!

The guy below me is a drunkard.. Watchout for him!
Re: Photo Of The IDIOT Meat I De Roast To Use Celebrate Christmas by faites(f): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
christheair:
I See Say U No Do Practical Husbandry for school baah! when u check your Animal Picture Dictionary Last?

Who cares about practical husbandry when there is Nat Geo wild cheesy
Re: Photo Of The IDIOT Meat I De Roast To Use Celebrate Christmas by christheair(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
giftedheart1:
Ajepako gat two levels... PAKI and PAKA! Bros, with what I'm seeing, e be like say u love paka!!!

The guy below me is a drunkard.. Watchout for him!
HaHaHa Guy U Funny Die!
Re: Photo Of The IDIOT Meat I De Roast To Use Celebrate Christmas by christheair(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
faites:

Who cares about practical husbandry when there is Nat Geo wild cheesy
Chai!! This Na wetin GOTv and co de cos! Eiya

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The IDIOT Meat I De Roast To Use Celebrate Christmas by ravensckar(m): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
nimat158:
can som1 pls tell me d name of dis animal, yoruba call it LILI
Lili should be either hedgehog or porcupine.

Eyin omo eko ti e n sa fun ilu-oke yi...
Re: Photo Of The IDIOT Meat I De Roast To Use Celebrate Christmas by christheair(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2016
ravensckar:
Lili should be either hedgehog or porcupine.

Eyin omo eko ti e n sa fun ilu-oke yi...
Interprete Please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpors And Father / 17 Funny But True "QUOTES" / Funny Pics And Write Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.