Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,336 members, 7,881,242 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:02 PM

"No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari (3245 Views)

Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him / "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by Yeyegist(f): 2:14am On Dec 25, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari in his Christmas message yesterday warned that any threat to Nigeria’s peace would not be tolerated. He said: “We must never again allow any group to hold the nation to ransom under whatever guise,”.

“I felicitate with all Nigerians, especially our Christian brothers and sisters, on the joyous occasion of this year’s Christmas. On this occasion of the commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ, let us all rededicate ourselves to the virtues of peace, love, honesty, justice, equity, piety, humility and service to others which he taught.

A greater manifestation of these virtues and ideals in the lives of Nigerians, he said, will immensely help Nigeria to become a more united, peaceful, secure and progressive nation.

The President also urged Nigerians to reach out in love and compassion to fellow Nigerians who are in distress.

He added: “I particularly urge you all to remember victims of terrorism and insurgency in the country, especially Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs).

“The Federal Government will continue to collaborate with state governments and other stakeholders to ease the harsh conditions in IDP camps, while the ultimate objective remains to quickly put an end to insurgency and return the IDPs to their homes.

“This administration has taken a number of measures to restore hope to our people. The 2016 Budget defines our commitment to giving Nigeria a new lease of life. Our change slogan is not a campaign gimmick but a promise that must be kept. We are determined to bring about tangible changes in the lives of our people.

“In this regard, efforts will be intensified to recover stolen funds, block revenue leakages and enthrone due process, transparency and accountability.

He described public office as a public trust that must be held to the highest ethical standards.
http://www.yeyegist.com/2015/12/group-will-hold-nigeria-to-ransom-again.html

5 Likes

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by gtrust: 2:31am On Dec 25, 2015
Inclusive governance is the answer!!!

4 Likes

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by coded01: 2:36am On Dec 25, 2015
Just for mouth... angry

Give us Constant light...Good roads...Free Education...Jobs...And show us what good governance is about... angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 25, 2015
Now; that is my President. When he puts his feet down, that's it, not some clueless junky & blockhead from Otueke being driven like a rickety molue without brakes & wipers by some 4 rotten Jezebelian winchi-winchi in the persons of Diezani Madueke, Stella Odua, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala & that accidental 1st lady grin

If only I could have my way, Buhari will continue to rule this Country until he breaks the record of Mobutu Sese Seko in office.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by drberry(m): 2:55am On Dec 25, 2015
He that has an ear, let him hear.

3 Likes

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by Holatunde007(m): 3:02am On Dec 25, 2015
2016 is around the conner no get time for any mouth action government t
Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by Duru1(m): 3:33am On Dec 25, 2015
Empty threat does not scare a housefly.

1 Like

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by Abiagirl777(f): 3:42am On Dec 25, 2015
That's because they are shia but who gives a fuk I ain't muslim and don't reside in the north,just hope you aren't creating one already.

In the spirit of the season,happy Christmas,be safety conscious and eat reasonably
Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 25, 2015
I beleive you sir. El zakzaky has tested this resolve and got a swift and immediate response. Nnamdi kanu is still begging for his freedom (please deport him back to the u.k make we rest). As for emperor tompolo the guy is running from pillar to post to avoid arrest by efcc. We cannot allow another bokoharam. What we have seen so far in the hands of terrorist is a lesson well learnt.
Baba the security of Nigeria is paramount and no group or person is bigger than this country.
Complements of the season
God bless Nigeria
pmb
team change

8 Likes

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by docadams: 6:20am On Dec 25, 2015
Abiagirl777:
That's because they are shia but who gives a fuk I ain't muslim and don't reside in the north,just hope you aren't creating one already.

In the spirit of the season,happy Christmas,be safety conscious and eat reasonably
Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by docadams: 6:22am On Dec 25, 2015
Abiagirl777:

Hmmmmmmm

I beg to disagree. He is referring to, among other groups, the multiple splinter groups emerging from the eastern axis in anticipation of D-day settlement.

4 Likes

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by EternalTruths: 6:24am On Dec 25, 2015
Reski:
I beleive you sir. El zakzaky has tested this resolve and got a swift and immediate response. Nnamdi kanu is still begging for his freedom (please deport him back to the u.k make we rest). As for emperor tompolo the guy is running from pillar to post to avoid arrest by efcc. We cannot allow another bokoharam. What we have seen so far in the hands of terrorist is a lesson well learnt.
Baba the security of Nigeria is paramount and no group or person is bigger than this country.
Complements of the season
God bless Nigeria
pmb
team change

Educated illiteracy at its peak

Kanu who exposed the weakness of the Judiciary you said he is begging undecided

Please ask for a refund of your school fees grin

3 Likes

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by Oche211(m): 6:33am On Dec 25, 2015
Ok
Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by ameer2: 6:36am On Dec 25, 2015
M i d onli1 noticing dis,since dt buratai/ Shiites clash... Biafra pple neva mek noise again. Does dt mean they r cowards?

4 Likes

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by Demmocrats(m): 6:37am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2015
EternalTruths:

Educated illiteracy at its peak

Kanu who exposed the weakness of the Judiciary you said he is begging undecided

Please ask for a refund of your school fees grin

When I read that post, I knew the guy doesn't know what he's saying, so no need talking back to him, he's a clueless hear say politician.
A government built on lies and propaganda, even America sef say Buhari lied to them. Read here for further proofs

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/18/bruce-fein-nigerian-president-buhari-dupes-us/?page=all

I wonder the kind of government we live in, Halliburton scam, Tinubu wanted in the US, minister of petroleum with 1million naira and 150 cows, and in the end 30million found in bank accounts, and received 2 jeeps and not $300,000... the lies go on and on and we counting.

APC!!! Scam of the year! Fúcked up country we live in, governed by cattle Headers and rearers... thieves and mongers, Ndi ara, Ndi ara.

2 Likes

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by ameer2: 6:43am On Dec 25, 2015
Duru1:
Empty threat does not scare a housefly.
abi Try any rubbish n see hw d N. A ll kill u lyk chicken.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 25, 2015
ameer2:
abi Try any rubbish n see hw d N. A ll kill u lyk chicken.

Abi? How they chant "bloody civilian" and kill innocent citizens, and Shi'a Muslims. Abi? Or how they went to Odi and raped innocent women and girls abi because majority are Hausa people like you ba? Abeg make we hear word, you no get point jo.

1 Like

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by TimeManager(m): 6:53am On Dec 25, 2015
President Christopher Buhari, Wishing You Merry Christmas Sir. Jesus Christ Is The Prince Of Peace, Nigeria Shall Be Peaceful.

Peace, Love And Amala!

The Truth!

1 Like

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by dominique(f): 7:01am On Dec 25, 2015
The topic and content doesn't match. These bloggers just love to mislead people.
Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by fuckerholic(m): 7:03am On Dec 25, 2015
There was a nation then not now ! The game is up..Biafra has come to stay..like if you want Biafra.. Share if you don't want it.

2 Likes

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 25, 2015
dominique:
The topic and content doesn't match. These bloggers just love to mislead people.

No be wetin comot from your president mouth? Which one be mislead for there again? Shows your president way get shoe doesn't know what he's saying.

Hail His Royal Cluelessness! Emir of Dullard Village! Emir M'ohd Buhari
Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by TimeManager(m): 7:07am On Dec 25, 2015
This Is Not About El zakzaky, Nor BH, Nor Shiites, Shia, Biafra, OPC, Militants,etc
The Message Is Very Clear; NO GROUP ; Religious, Political Or Social Will Be Allowed To Hold Nigeria To Ransome.

A Very Strong Message From A Very Strong Leader.

No Lie Only Truth!

6 Likes

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2015
Sai Baba
Merry Xmas Baba

1 Like

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 25, 2015
TimeManager:
This Is Not About El zakzaky, Nor BH, Nor Shiites, Shia, Biafra, OPC, Militants,etc
The Message Is Very Clear; NO GROUP ; Religious, Political Or Social Will Be Allowed To Hold Nigeria To Ransome.

A Very Strong Message From A Very Strong Leader.

No Lie Only Truth!

No wahala, let him defeat Boko haram and make sure we don't hear of them in the news again. And bring back the chibok girls( that one, I am sure is propaganda) I will believe anything he says. I will even vote him in the next election and chant praises for him on nairaland on here, till then.... all na lie jo!

2 Likes

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by Chubhie: 7:17am On Dec 25, 2015
Real yeyebrity talk from PMB
Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by TimeManager(m): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2015
@gimakon, PMB Does Not Need Your Vote Neither Does He Need Pralse singer. A True Leader Would Uphold The Constitution He Swore To. And If You Fail To See The Ample Progress In The Fight Against BH, Then I'm Sorry. You Are Only Being Hypocritical To Think Suicide Bombings Will Fly Through The Window Just Like That, France And US Would Tell You Better.

The Truth Has Spoken!

4 Likes

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by yhemsy62(m): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2015
May God help our president

1 Like

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 25, 2015
TimeManager:
@gimakon, PMB Does Not Need Your Vote Neither Does He Need Pralse singer. A True Leader Would Uphold The Constitution He Swore To. And If You Fail To See The Ample Progress In The Fight Against BH, Then I'm Sorry. You Are Only Being Hypocritical To Think Suicide Bombings Will Fly Through The Window Just Like That, France And US Would Tell You Better.

The Truth Has Spoken!

Oga lemme jo!
Xmas we don't have light, it's likely we celebrating xmas in darkness you come here day speak English like Patrick obahiagbon since, wetin day worry u? Them send u.

Support your failure you have always been supporting. APC has nothing to give. Even the Hausas (most of them I have seen) say the same,na em u day rant here, what crap am I suppose to achieve and believe in this dog cage abi na zoo of a government. Let me be Biko.

1 Like

Re: "No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari by Iroh88(m): 7:32am On Dec 25, 2015
Zoharariel:
Now; that is my President. When he puts his feet down, that's it, not some clueless junky & blockhead from Otueke being driven like a rickety molue without brakes & wipers by some 4 rotten Jezebelian winchi-winchi in the persons of Diezani Madueke, Stella Odua, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala & that accidental 1st lady grin

If only I could have my way, Buhari will continue to rule this Country until he breaks the record of Mobutu Sese Seko in office
I dey tell you!! Then anyone not comfortable with that can go seek citizenship in Somalia.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Treating Christians As Fools - CAN Attacks President Buhari / 36 States, And No Female Governors / Senator Abaribe Stops The Building Of Trans National Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.