Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,552 members, 7,972,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:46 PM

If You Receive This Alert, What Will You Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Receive This Alert, What Will You Do? (973 Views)

What Will You Do If You Get This Alert (godwin!!!!! ) / Sincerity Here.. If You Receive This Bank Alert, What Will You Do / Be Sincere If You Just Receive This Alert What Will U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Receive This Alert, What Will You Do? by boboLIL(m): 6:06am On Dec 25, 2015
What would you do if you got this alert today?

--------------------------

Alert:Credit Acct:1XX..20X

Amt:N4,200,000,000

Rmks:COL SAMBO DASUKI (NSA)

25 DEC 15 By:23-Dec-2015 15:59:26

Bal: N4,216,549.56

-------------------------
A. Report to EFCC

B. Keep quiet

C. Run out of the country

D. Withdraw it immediately ..

I will choose (B) cos he may forget to mention my name... Lolss..

Merry christmas to y'all ...have limited fun...

For guys: don't leave ur drink to ease yourself to avoid stories that touch

For babes: don't be a one night stand cos of christmas fun.. Nobi your birthday oh,,, na our Lord Jesus Christ own..

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: If You Receive This Alert, What Will You Do? by INTROVERT(f): 6:10am On Dec 25, 2015
lol
Re: If You Receive This Alert, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 25, 2015
I will withdraw it. And put it in another account.

But op you like dreaming
Re: If You Receive This Alert, What Will You Do? by mankan2k7(m): 6:14am On Dec 25, 2015
I will share my breakthrough testimony in Shiloh
Re: If You Receive This Alert, What Will You Do? by gabinogem(m): 6:15am On Dec 25, 2015
Certainly I will keep quiet and enjoy the magic money... my sister returned hers some years ago but the bank(intercontinental) didn't appreciate it, instead frustrating her while she banked with them. Hers was 1.4mil though.
Re: If You Receive This Alert, What Will You Do? by Ewizard(m): 6:16am On Dec 25, 2015
Dasuki!

Chai ma nigga don suffer no b small
Re: If You Receive This Alert, What Will You Do? by Ayt27(m): 7:18am On Dec 25, 2015
Ah! God no butter my bread ooo, hin soak my bread inside butter be that.
Re: If You Receive This Alert, What Will You Do? by DeHero1: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2015
Return it of course! grin

What's there?
Re: If You Receive This Alert, What Will You Do? by Bigi83(f): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2015
the only option wey I get na to withdraw the money sharply sharply[s]the only option wey I get na to withdraw the money sharply sharply[/s]the only option wey I get na to withdraw the money sharply sharply
Re: If You Receive This Alert, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 25, 2015
......Still thinking of what I would do.

(1) (Reply)

Very Poisonous Snake Discovered. / What Should We Call This Man's Trouser? / What Will You Do If You Are The Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.