Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,704 members, 7,932,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:39 PM

Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship (1446 Views)

Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by fetrillion(m): 6:15am On Dec 25, 2015
we started dating 25th of Dec., 2009 and we have being doing fantastically well. We wud both b 27yrs of age by April 2016. I'm currently serving while she's waiting for her degree program in one college of edu(she stays alone n works in an hotel pending d period she starts)
Considering d exigency of d situation n d age factor, we intend having our introduction nxt year Nov(av got wot it takes financially) . D prob started whenever I request to visit her bt she wud give flimsy excuses dat I sudnt come. I gave her a surprise visit last year Feb 15 n I was shocked by wot i saw(her parent intervention n apology brought us back).
Since d inception of dat ugly occurrence, I lost d trust in her .After some period of time, I noticed she hasn't changed wit her promiscuous lifestyle. We parted for a while on august23. she started calling me towards Oct(calling Incessantly, requesting for my urgent attention,) She said she was pregnant n I am responsible.. I asked her d duration of d pregnancy n she said it's going to four months. She calculated it from d last time we met which was July.
I accepted d pregnancy, I was there for her . I told my mother n she supported her bt she didn't tell her own parents. She said she wud tell them dis December . she called me towards d ending of Nov dat she just had a miscarriage (of 5month pregnancy o, I tot she Sud b in her safe period).. I knew somfin was wrong again.
I came to her place to spend d xma(she pleaded wif me romantically nt to Com) bt i shouted n got mad at her n I ordered her to wait n prepare for me. Wen she was on night shift, I ransacked her bag n I found out some doc.. HIV staures(negative). D test n d duration of d her pregnancy (8weeks as at Oct wen she claimed almost 4mont).it's quite obvious I wasn't responsible .n two gold circle condom. Now, my question is..... Sud I inform her parent of all that had Transpire n take along dose docs as I pull out. A friend said, I nid not to tell dem anytin bt to walk away..
Note:All dis I started are just sampling from d population of her atrocities. I never cheated on her before..
She has never been so apologetic, all she does is to stylishly find her way back.
She has never accepted for once she cheated
Lastly,, one thing had been a consolation to my spirit.. GOD had been so gud me n I use did medium to appreciate him..
Tanx for ur patience. I'm leaving a note for her cos she's coming dis mor to celebrate our 6yrs anniversary.....

1 Like

Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:18am On Dec 25, 2015
Sorry
Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by kilokeys(m): 6:22am On Dec 25, 2015
The longer a courtship the crazier

Me is 28 and bae is 23..

Me love it that way. No pressures.

2 Likes

Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by pretydiva(f): 6:24am On Dec 25, 2015
My dear take d next available flight n run 4 ya life. In fact u need 2 give thanksgiving in church 2day dat u haven't been infected wit Hiv or other stis/stds

Tk all d docs wit u as evidence, incase she ask why ur breaking up wit her..den u show it 2 her face

She's a shameless n an unrepentant w.hore. Almost tying someone else's pregnancy on u

Indeed after God fear women..merry xmas 2 u op. Cheer up n b happy

3 Likes

Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by amtaken(f): 6:24am On Dec 25, 2015
First of all why did you allow your serious girlfriend to work in a hotel?

She's obviously the cheating type while you are a decent type.

She almost forced another man's pregnancy on you. So bad!

Let her go. She will meet her type and marry.

Search for a girl as decent as yourself and please don't let her work in a hotel.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by iceberylin(m): 6:26am On Dec 25, 2015
Vasaline never breaks heart grin

3 Likes

Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 25, 2015
amtaken:
First of all why did you allow your serious girlfriend to work in a hotel?

She's obviously the cheating type while you are a decent type.

She almost forced another man's pregnancy on you. So bad!

Let her go. She will meet her type and marry.

Search for a girl as decent as yourself and please don't let her work in a hotel.

Thanks.

What is wrong with working at a hotel? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by gabinogem(m): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2015
One thing I've noticed is that, MOST ladies hate & can't cope with real principled guys just because of their shabby & 'I don't care ' attitude. Most of them are just schemers trying to get their way all the time oblivious of the fact that nature/life doesn't work that way.
Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by VampireeM(f): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2015
Dude you are just a side boyfriend that's kept aside for marriage things while she plays her game with the wealthier ones to be sincere.. To me there is nothing for you guys to celebrate unless INFIDELITY. The sooner you get another lady for yourself, the better for you. I dont how people handle a cheating bf/gf.. the moment I find out and you still unrepentant... Am OFF
Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 25, 2015
No sane man will date a girl that works in an hotel.

1 Like

Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by amtaken(f): 6:30am On Dec 25, 2015
It makes promiscuity so easy for people. quote author=DouchessPunkyII post=41321082]

What is wrong with working at a hotel? undecided[/quote]
Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by adaksbullet: 6:35am On Dec 25, 2015
God his save usangry
Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 25, 2015
Thr is notin bad tellin d parents.let dem knw wat thre daughter did.if u walk away witout lettin dem knw all dat transpir btw both of u,she may shift d blame on u. @ 27 u aint too old. Take ur tym nd dnt rush.
Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 25, 2015
amtaken:
It makes promiscuity so easy for people. quote author=DouchessPunkyII post=41321082]

What is wrong with working at a hotel? undecided

Not true. If one is already promiscuous by nature then I can see how working with people in general can encourage or worsen the behaviour.

I have worked at a hotel for nearly three years & I don't remember sleeping around with patrons. It's not about where one works or the type of job one does, it's about the person & the existing predisposition to being a slut that makes all the difference.

1 Like

Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by Amberon: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Why date for Six years??
why wait around even when you knew she was promiscuous??
Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by Topestbilly(m): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Don't mind her jare. some of dis gals reason with their bo*obs n *ss only, they think like chickens. that was how I wasted 4yrs too.

just stay calm n engage in things that will make her dissappear from your tot totally.

One more thing u need to feel how been single n free feels, very sweet. #teamsingle #notsearching

1 Like

Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by jmaxjohn(m): 6:45am On Dec 25, 2015
Don't b foolish. Calm down. Let her come. Let her hv a gud time. Den tell wen ure sure d ho z relaxed, tell her everything u saw nd all d proof uve gt den throw her out of ur haus, life, nd heart. PERMANENTLY.
In fact, call her parents in her presence nd RUIN SHII

fetrillion:
we started dating 25th of Dec., 2009 and we have being doing fantastically well. We wud both b 27yrs of age by April 2016. I'm currently serving while she's waiting for her degree program in one college of edu(she stays alone n works in an hotel pending d period she starts)
Considering d exigency of d situation n d age factor, we intend having our introduction nxt year Nov(av got wot it takes financially) . D prob started whenever I request to visit her bt she wud give flimsy excuses dat I sudnt come. I gave her a surprise visit last year Feb 15 n I was shocked by wot i saw(her parent intervention n apology brought us back).
Since d inception of dat ugly occurrence, I lost d trust in her .After some period of time, I noticed she hasn't changed wit her promiscuous lifestyle. We parted for a while on august23. she started calling me towards Oct(calling Incessantly, requesting for my urgent attention,) She said she was pregnant n I am responsible.. I asked her d duration of d pregnancy n she said it's going to four months. She calculated it from d last time we met which was July.
I accepted d pregnancy, I was there for her . I told my mother n she supported her bt she didn't tell her own parents. She said she wud tell them dis December . she called me towards d ending of Nov dat she just had a miscarriage (of 5month pregnancy o, I tot she Sud b in her safe period).. I knew somfin was wrong again.
I came to her place to spend d xma(she pleaded wif me romantically nt to Com) bt i shouted n got mad at her n I ordered her to wait n prepare for me. Wen she was on night shift, I ransacked her bag n I found out some doc.. HIV staures(negative). D test n d duration of d her pregnancy (8weeks as at Oct wen she claimed almost 4mont).it's quite obvious I wasn't responsible .n two gold circle condom. Now, my question is..... Sud I inform her parent of all that had Transpire n take along dose docs as I pull out. A friend said, I nid not to tell dem anytin bt to walk away..
Note:All dis I started are just sampling from d population of her atrocities. I never cheated on her before..
She has never been so apologetic, all she does is to stylishly find her way back.
She has never accepted for once she cheated
Lastly,, one thing had been a consolation to my spirit.. GOD had been so gud me n I use did medium to appreciate him..
Tanx for ur patience. I'm leaving a note for her cos she's coming dis mor to celebrate our 6yrs anniversary.....

Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by Topestbilly(m): 6:55am On Dec 25, 2015
Amberon:
Why date for Six years??

why wait around even when you knew she was promiscuous??

Q1a. because he is a young man who understands what it takes to build a family. 1b. he doesn't want to jump into marriage in d name of cutting courtship duration shorter.
1c. he was not ready for such wen d dating started but wen u see what u like u probably go for it thinking it gonna stay n workout.

Q2. That's what true lovers dose, they keep given he/she all d time in d word to make adjustment
2b. very loyal n faithful

@ Op did I make any sense?

1 Like

Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 25, 2015
ur r d one she go take retire...u knw dis olosho job is nt forever, u always gat to av a back up plan..... lalasticla fp pls
Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by amtaken(f): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2015
I will never allow any one I have control over (eg a ward) to work in a hotel or a night club.

Thanks and merry Christmas.
DouchessPunkyII:

Not true. If one is already promiscuous by nature then I can see how working with people in general can encourage or worsen the behaviour.

I have worked at a hotel for nearly three years & I don't remember sleeping around with patrons. It's not about where one works or the type of job one does, it's about the person & the existing predisposition to being a slut that makes all the difference.
Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 25, 2015
U should have taken it to 10 years, since there is a REWARD for every decade relationship.

Anyway, Good u Knew before the real game
So u know what u want, GO FOR IT
Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2015
amtaken:
I will never allow any one I have control over (eg a ward) to work in a hotel or a night club.

Thanks and merry Christmas.

Wow @ I will never ALLOW any one I have CONTROL over. Nuff said.

Anyway, merry xmas to you too.
Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by Topestbilly(m): 7:31am On Dec 25, 2015
EVILFOREST:
U should have taken it to 10 years, since there is a REWARD for every decade relationship.

So if he had married her a 1yr or 2 into the relationship, this will not happen abi? SMBH!!!

hav u com across the word "a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage"
Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by MuyiRano(m): 7:34am On Dec 25, 2015
What do u expect when she works in an HOTEL?. Sorry OP.
Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by grad2012(f): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2015
Come on get in the xmas spirit, put ur trouble aside and be happy go out and enjoy urself ok. Look everything happens for a reason she wasn't meant for u,ur woman is still out der. Merry xmas dearie

1 Like

Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by danduchi(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2015
I feel your plan but trust me you haven't seen ur better half yet, u will regret the time u spent now.... Take this painful exit and focus on other things. Don't love her out of pity cos she will beg bt the truth is she will cheat on u if you marry her. There are pretty and more honest ones dis days and trust me, relax and see how precious and astonishing life could be
Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by Erums(m): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2015
run
Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

My dear thank you! Ladies that work in 'So-called' reputable organizations such as banks dat still sleep ard nko? People will just be ignorantly biased
Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by missKiffy(f): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
I feel for you, six years gone just lyk that, dust yourself up and move on
Re: Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship by AfroKnight: 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
My guy I celebrate with you. Don't expose her to her parents. Just walk away. If they want to pester you about why you cancelled the intro, just tell them to ask their daughter. If she lies to them about what happened in such a way as to heap blame on your head, bro then you can expose her in full. Some girls got no chill.

The fact that she stubbornly insists that she didn't cheat on you says a lot. She will not stop lying and cheating even in marriage.

Run my brother, run. Karishika must not catch you dis christmas.

I'll drink a cold bottle of Orijin today to celebrate your escape. cool grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience / Pls I Need Tips On How To Defeat Dupe 2nite When She Comes Over! / Facts About Tiwa Savage Interview......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.