Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,962 members, 7,933,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:52 AM

2015 Prophecies That Never Occured - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured (34399 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by muhamadnur: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
tobimillar:
Na all this kind fake prophecies dey make me wonder if religion is not just a scam... maybe religion was created as an opium of the masses
hey chill guy, thats is the starting point to thinking wether christianity is realy a true religion not infiltrated by the interest of human worldly benefits, i am a muslim but i believe in the birble but not this new human birble that has k leg. Take your time think, all this prophecies are what is called {gaib} meaning knowing what will happen b4 happening wich only god knows. It is all false ideas. Islam the true relígion.
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by SimSify(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
Rev.Fr. Mbaka God is certainly with thee
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by ElDaIllest(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy I was waiting for this sad Ain't ya pathetic undecided
it's my own opinion and I believe everybody is entitled to one...ain't ya pathetic when you start tripping over my comment
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by ial: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
Anasko:

http://leadership.ng/news/486321/2015-prophecies-never-occured
. Abori depe nu ni Jagaban. grin[/color][color=#770077]
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by Realist2: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Anasko:

http://leadership.ng/news/486321/2015-prophecies-never-occured

@Op why did you purposely ignore the one by Apostle Suleiman Johnson '' that Gov. Fayose cannot be governor till Dec. 2015.?,
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
ElDaIllest:
it's my own opinion and I believe everybody is entitled to one...ain't ya pathetic when you start tripping over my comment
ain't tripping embarassed sorry sad

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
Fake people with fake prophecy angry
Nazo guru maharaji said during d world cup... dictating d colour of jersey they sud wear..... upon that nkooooor?
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by ElDaIllest(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
chimkaire:
ain't tripping embarassed sorry sad
k
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by shaqhead: 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
Segadem:
Don't mind them, they are ignorant of the word of God( though I'm not saying there are not fake prophets )
Prophecy can be changed or altered by prayer.

*edited*

... if u can say this, then it means that you are not conversant with your bible at all, I can site many examples in bible where prayer change or altered prophecy from God.(read Isaiah 38 vs 1-5)
Ofcourse this was d example i expected u to cite in the justification of ur position without considering the peculiarity of d situation.

Can prophecy b changed, yes it can but we abuse it when every "prophet" who shoots blank quickly runs to this portion of scripture to tell us that "you know God chqnged his mind". Remembr that even the white witches that "prophesied" about GEJ winning also said the same. This is abuse of scripture!

My opinion on this and i stand to b corrected, is that we fail to look at the peculiarity of this situation. This was Isaiah prophesying about d death of Hezekiah. If you notice this is ONE PROPHET makin ONE PRONOUNCEMENT as is the case with evry other prophecy in d bible not what we have where there are multiplicity of voices on the same personalities at the same time.

So who is speaking Gods mind at that point in time? Please I need ur answer on this.

These prophets do not even make it any easier for themselves when they dish out this prophecies with a tone of finality as if there is no "IF" attached or even when there is a change in the prophecy unlyk wat Mbaka did, they keep quiet! The case of David and Nathan shd suffice here in II Sam 7:11 and II sam 12:10

So i repeat God is not an Author of confusion and he cant be speakin from both sides of His mouth AT THE SAME!
Just imagine one positive prophecy coming to you then another prophet comes to counter it, then another confirms it then another counters the first again. This goes on again and again and u wl realise how confused u wl b and confusion is not Gods business!

What if GEJ had won, what wl b d fate of an mbaka who prophecied "positively" like some did before "retracting" and prophecying what later came to pass?
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by Segadem(m): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2015
shaqhead:

Ofcourse this was d example i expected u to cite in the justification of ur position without considering the peculiarity of d situation.

Can prophecy b changed, yes it can but we abuse it when every "prophet" who shoots blank quickly runs to this portion of scripture to tell us that "you know God chqnged his mind". Remembr that even the white witches that "prophesied" about GEJ winning also said the same. This is abuse of scripture!

My opinion on this and i stand to b corrected, is that we fail to look at the peculiarity of this situation. This was Isaiah prophesying about d death of Hezekiah. If you notice this is ONE PROPHET makin ONE PRONOUNCEMENT as is the case with evry other prophecy in d bible not what we have where there are multiplicity of voices on the same personalities at the same time.

So who is speaking Gods mind at that point in time? Please I need ur answer on this.

These prophets do not even make it any easier for themselves when they dish out this prophecies with a tone of finality as if there is no "IF" attached or even when there is a change in the prophecy unlyk wat Mbaka did, they keep quiet! The case of David and Nathan shd suffice here in II Sam 7:11 and II sam 12:10

So i repeat God is not an Author of confusion and he cant be speakin from both sides of His mouth AT THE SAME!
Just imagine one positive prophecy coming to you then another prophet comes to counter it, then another confirms it then another counters the first again. This goes on again and again and u wl realise how confused u wl b and confusion is not Gods business!

What if GEJ had won, what wl b d fate of an mbaka who prophecied "positively" like some did before "retracting" and prophecying what later came to pass?
yeah I agreed with you and i bless God for your life because I can see u are rooted in Christ, but we must not join those who condemn or judge all prophets let his leave the judgement for God.
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by shaqhead: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Segadem:
yeah I agreed with you and i bless God for your life because I can see u are rooted in Christ, but we must not join those who condemn or judge all prophets let his leave the judgement for God.
Thanks bro and yes you are right about the condemning part but we must "judge" , so we know the difference between coke and pepsi wink wink smiley! Goodafternoon sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj / Daddy Freeze: If An Engaged Couple Have Sex, It Is Not FORNICATION! / I Never Told Anyone That I Will Die Soon - Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.