Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,766 members, 7,972,764 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:54 PM

Message To All Fowls Worldwide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To All Fowls Worldwide (345 Views)

Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To All Fowls Worldwide by Iamfrank(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2015
With gratitude to God for a life well spent.... I want to take this time out to sympathize with all the fowls out there, those that are in the pot and also those that are awaiting trial (waiting for who to be next) This is the hardest period in your life right now, maybe God grant you the strength.....

Plz drop a message coz I know u have either killed one or will eat one today

I jst feel for them coz I am about to kill five right now

Re: Message To All Fowls Worldwide by misreal(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2015
Hahahahahaha.. ..i don't have the heart to kill them oh, me just want to chop them..
Re: Message To All Fowls Worldwide by Tundeiab(m): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2015
I don't do chickens, I do goats.

Re: Message To All Fowls Worldwide by grad2012(f): 8:44am On Dec 25, 2015
Kekeke grin

(1) (Reply)

Just Thanking God Because / 2015 Reflections, Such A Tough Year But to God Be All the Glory / Kindly Help A Fellow Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.