Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,831 members, 7,889,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

See How Many Girls Slept In One Room (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Many Girls Slept In One Room (pics) (10251 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Many Girls Slept In One Room (pics) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
kateskitty:
I was just playing with him, didn't know it'll pain him that much grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But Kate's kitty (we're gonna have a discussion about your moniker after this) youself you no get mercy for heart? You have any idea how some guys have to ginger themselves to work up the courage to approach a girl and you just shot the guy down for saying you're hot (as fresh tea). On Christmas day fah. What would Jesus do? undecided

EmmySparky:
this is the comment of the day...the girl gave the guy a sucker punch but this is crazy...guy u are mouthed
As in, the brutality would shame the makers of Mortal Kombat tongue
Re: See How Many Girls Slept In One Room (pics) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
Heheheheheheahahaha

school life is the best wink
Re: See How Many Girls Slept In One Room (pics) by MonitorinSpirit(m): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
See beta yanshes especially the first one.
Re: See How Many Girls Slept In One Room (pics) by plendil: 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
meen those behinds tho. . . embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body / How Many Healthy Relationships Do You See Out There? / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.