Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,095 members, 7,949,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed (1601 Views)

Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by fawaz050(m): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2015
We often hear girls clamor that virginity is their pride is it the same for guys.can a guy in this end time setting take joy in being a virgin
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by taiocol: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2015
Any guy 18+ claiming virgin should be ashamed of himself
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2015
HOW can u even ask a question like this? i am not holy but for a guy to be a virgin is a thing of pride, joy and glorification, he might not be clean as snow but heaven and all its host are proud of him, its like u dnt understand how heaven answers the prayers of virgins in a twinkle of an eye(dis i hav confirm, 4rm d life of my younger sister), "there is always a blessing attach to a lady or guy that keeps his or her virginity till after marriage.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by sinaj(f): 11:45am On Dec 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by fawaz050(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2015
softappless:
HOW can u even ask a question like this? i am not holy but for a guy to be a virgin is a thing of pride, joy and glorification, he might not be clean as snow but heaven and all its host are proud of him, its like u dnt understand how heaven answers the prayers of virgins in a twinkle of an eye(dis i hav confirm, 4rm d life of my younger sister), "there is always a blessing attach to a lady or guy that keeps his or her virginity till after marriage.
REALLY...
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by Eleniyan15: 11:59am On Dec 25, 2015
vir kini

I go to farm oko...I see snake ejo orobo or lepa
kill anything kill able
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by fawaz050(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Eleniyan15:
vir kini

I go to farm oko...I see snake ejo orobo or lepa
kill anything kill able
BAD GUY
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by Eleniyan15: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
fawaz050:
BAD GUY

lol.... naxo nah
you sef sabi d jam abi
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by fawaz050(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Eleniyan15:

lol.... naxo nah
you sef sabi d jam abi
Ah b JJC FA
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by gab264(m): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
fawaz050:
We often hear girls clamor that virginity is their pride is it the same for guys.can a guy in this end time setting take joy in being a virgin
PROUDLY A VIRGIN, GO AND SUCK AN ACID ,,,,IF U AINT COOL WIT wink THAT.....
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by fawaz050(m): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
gab264:
PROUDLY A VIRGIN, GO AND SUCK AN ACID ,,,,IF U AINT COOL WIT wink THAT.....
EASY BRO.NO B FYT.1 LOVE
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by crownprince102: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
taiocol:
Lol..... U dont mean it
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by taiocol: 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
crownprince102:

Lol..... U dont mean it
I do sire
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by jmoore(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
taiocol:
I am proud of myself. #TeamVirgin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by taiocol: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
jmoore:

I am proud of myself. #TeamVirgin

Go ask your dad if you should be proud about it

And give us feedback grin angry
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by ivyT(f): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Mtchewwwww..
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by fawaz050(m): 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
taiocol:

Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by richiella(f): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
taiocol:
are u Like serious??

1 Like

Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by taiocol: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
richiella:
are u Like serious??

Yes miss
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by jmoore(m): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
taiocol:

Dude, I don't ask my dad foolish questions.
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by chiefmidwife: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
softappless:
Yea...I am a case study
My Rev. Will always tell me Eze come let's do this prayer bc there are people that God can't ignore
Truly God is faithful to me and my prayer is that God should send somebody like me as a wife
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by chiefmidwife: 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
jmoore:
Dude, I don't ask my dad foolish questions.
Yea..I ask my bible

1 Like

Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by fawaz050(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
chiefmidwife:

Yea...I am a case study
My Rev. Will always tell me Eze come let's do this prayer bc there are people that God can't ignore
Truly God is faithful to me and my prayer is that God should send somebody like me as a wife
M a proud virgin too.and something i hav also learnt is that the older u grow the more intense d temptation gets.

Modified**

Finally got married this year and doing the "do" legally.
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by Interesting15: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
I'm really proud of you guys that have decided honoring your bodies for God's Glory. This shows many of us are still wise.

Now, ensure you are always busy with very important things. Be a workalcholic. The results I see from my hardworks gives me lots of joy. That way, sex would be one of the last things in your mind. And of course, the urge will be minimal (fill your mind with good things)

Again, try to avoid boy and girlfriends relationships. When you are ready for marriage, you can go into courtship with the good lady God prepared for you. And guess what? You will be happy!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by ERONX(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by cruzita(f): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
live your life anyhow u want but at the end we go know what's up
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
A thing of pride. imagine how i struggle to maintain purity and i now end up with an ex olosho ganster. wtf shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

its a thing of pride. u get honor from REAL WOMEN and from GOD himself. pls keep urselve. sex is not worth the stress and hype angry angry

1 Like

Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by Discipleship(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
It's a honour and be maintained by God's grace.
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by Hollyb(f): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Virginity is and always will be a thing of pride. That is God's injunction that the marriage bed should be un defiled.

1 Like

Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Not a shame.But pride according to a few posters above me and their reasoning I agree with so PRIDE.
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by arki(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
softappless:
This is so true. I am a living testimony,still a virgin at 25. Sometimes I wonder how everything I do succeeds. And when I ask God for a need,He does it speedly. U are jst on point. Praying for His grace to remain a virgin.
Re: Virginity In Males:a Thing Of Pride Or Shame.your Views Needed by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nature doesn't permit males to be virgins.

By the time I became an adult, the frequent wet dreams I had did not permit me to remain a virgin.

Nigga had to multiply by all means, thanks I'm not yet a baby daddy. grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Bursty Ladies Have Saggy Breasts. / Happy Birthday Obontami / Why Would A Guy Want To Have Se.x With A Girl Without Any Commitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.