Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? (957 Views)

Gays In Nigeria / Alimi Foundation Will Promote Social Acceptance Of Gays In Nigeria - Ibtimes, UK / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2015
Just wondering how somebody would see prettythicksme and yourmain and my sinaj and still want another man's hairy arsse cry

If you're gay, dont be shy, comment here smiley let thunder rape u angry
Re: Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
hahahahahaha u don high
Re: Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
MY BROTHER, its western influence through the media and internet, d plan of the devil to take people away 4rm the hope of heaven and allow demons to take over people, u see devil always starts his plans through world powers like Americans and the british, so when they legalised gay, then smaller countries are bound to follow then in spiritual level, billions of people are drawn away from the hope of heaven becaus a gay can never make heaven, remember the devil came to destroy the works of GOD.
Re: Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? by Ayo081(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
i'm Great And Young wink
Re: Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
JayIlych:
Just wondering how somebody would see prettythicksme and yourmain and my sinaj and still want another man's hairy arsse cry

Ehm. I'm not against gay people and I'd rather you didn't mention me when you want to a discriminatory cow. Thanks smiley
Re: Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm. I'm not against gay people and I'd rather you didn't mention me when you want to a discriminatory cow. Thanks smiley
Re: Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? by gab264(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
JayIlych:

THEY ARE SPECIAL IN THEIR OWN WAY........BUT COME TO THINK OF IT Op., ARE U SURE U AINT ONE OF THEM,,,,,,,BECUS FOR SURE THEIR SPECIALIZATION WILL DEFINITELY LEADS THEM TO A SPECIAL HELL FIRE..........WERE SPECIAL OR V.I.P SUFFERINGS IS WELL DEFINED.
Re: Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
gab264:
THEY ARE SPECIAL IN THEIR OWN WAY........BUT COME TO THINK OF IT Op., ARE U SURE U AINT ONE OF THEM,,,,,,,BECUS FOR SURE THEIR SPECIALIZATION WILL DEFINITELY LEADS THEM TO A SPECIAL HELL FIRE..........WERE SPECIAL OR V.I.P SUFFERINGS IS WELL DEFINED.

Still trying to make head out of what u posted. No pun intended
Re: Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
JayIlych:

why do we have pegan despite the death of Jesus christ for sinners?
Re: Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? by SmokingGunZ(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Replying a question with a question
Re: Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? by assfreaky(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Shut up, my friend. You talk too much.
Re: Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
Did you even study biology at all?
Re: Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? by Jennystyle(f): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Their special like me and you, normal people, only difference is their sexual preference wish is cool. LEGALIZE GAY.
Re: Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jennystyle:
Their special like me and you, normal people, only difference is their sexual preference wish is cool. LEGALIZE GAY.
Okay, i have to ban you for two days. We the mods of nairaland wont use our dear forum to support faggotry.
Re: Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? by Jennystyle(f): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

Okay, i have to ban you for two days. We the mods of nairaland wont use our dear forum to support faggotry.
very funny, hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? by joliyp(f): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
hmmm!!!! u r what u watch
Re: Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 11, 2016
joliyp:
hmmm!!!! u r what u watch
lol, my crush grin grin grin. WHat do i watch?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry An Older Lady? / Wat More Do She Want? / Romanceland Jugdes This Is My Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.