Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,008 members, 7,886,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

Who Knows How To Get Pass "Robbing Uncle Sam" In GTA SA? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Knows How To Get Pass "Robbing Uncle Sam" In GTA SA? (1863 Views)

Question Of The Day: Between Snoring Or Fatting (mess), Which One Vex You Pass? / Who Knows The Answer To This Riddle? / Who Knows The Answer To This Question ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows How To Get Pass "Robbing Uncle Sam" In GTA SA? by Feranmicharles(m): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Abeg if you sabi d buttons just help someone wink. The keyboards control keys,just comment. Thanks

Merry christmas cheesy
Re: Who Knows How To Get Pass "Robbing Uncle Sam" In GTA SA? by kayswag726: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Abeg if you sabi d buttons just help someone wink. The keyboards control keys,just comment. Thanks

Merry christmas cheesy

omoh me sef hook for dat place,to enter and finish all dos soldier no be prob,na to carry those box wit fork lift be problem,i don leave sha,abeg any game guru to solve dis
Re: Who Knows How To Get Pass "Robbing Uncle Sam" In GTA SA? by Feranmicharles(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
kayswag726:

omoh me sef hook for dat place,to enter and finish all dos soldier no be prob,na to carry those box wit fork lift be problem,i don leave sha,abeg any game guru to solve dis
my man am through with it o,someone helped me yesterday. Just use the "delete" button to lift the boxes and "backspace" to lower the forklift. Or either way. Just "delete" and "backspace". That's all cheesy stay blessed
Re: Who Knows How To Get Pass "Robbing Uncle Sam" In GTA SA? by cirmuell(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
cheesycheesy
Finished it on PC 2weeks ago. (I used cheats in some mission though wink)

*see ehn, to enjoy ur game go to options and change the control to 'Joystick'

* Use this for semi-infinite heat (BAGUVIX) and this (UZUMYMW) for badass weapons, then use this (FULLCLIP) so you won't have to reload while shooting.

Now you're ready to kick asses grin

Once you get to the gate of that base, park the van in front of the gate, then jump over the fence. Kill the first soldier, then shoot that switch on the wall to open the gate. There will be another soldier running towards you, kill that one too.

Shoot the other switch to open the warehouse's door. Remember, don't worry about your health as only the bullets from those choppers can affect your health(they won't show up here anyway). Keeping that in mind, you can proceed to killing those yeye soldiers inside the warehouse the way you like.

Now get in the forklift and slowly drive to the end of the warehouse, there are about four boxes there. Position your forklift in front of the first one(make sure that fork goes under the box) then press and hold Page Up. The fork will lift up the box, turn around and drive toward the parked van(carefully, the box can fall off)...make sure the box enters the van (it will be automatically removed from the forklift). That's one down grin

Get down from the forklift and go kill the guys disturbing Ryder outside (Once he dies, it's 'mission failed').

Get back in the forklift, press and hold Page Down to return the lift back to the ground and repeat the box-lifting process.

Always remember to go assist Ryder whenever you feel those guys are too much for him to handle.

Once you're done in the warehouse, you'll find the other boxes outside the warehouse.

Now, the get-away is a bit hard...but you should be able to do it. You'll drive and at the same time control Ryder who will be at the back throwing some of the boxes at the guys after you.

If you think the traffic is becoming a pain in the a**, just use this (GHOSTTOWN) to reduce the traffic. Once you get to that bridge, check ur map...there are two exits from that main road on the right. I can't really remember the right one now, just check the one that will lead you to that yellow destination. And that's it. grin

let me know any other mission that's giving you headache. cool

P.S to deactivate a cheat, just type in the same word again.

(1) (Reply)

Top 15 Football Games For Android And Iphone Offline / FIFA 22 PPSSPP Android - PSP Game Download / Age Guessing Game!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.