Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,037 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Christmas Message To Mr Seun And Crew - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Christmas Message To Mr Seun And Crew (447 Views)

My Christmas Message To Everyone / Happy Birthday Mr Seun / An Open Letter To Mr. Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Message To Mr Seun And Crew by kingsman66(m): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
Today mark the birth of our lord jesus christ, that happened 200years back in the reign of the wicked kings and goverons of our time. I want to use this madia to wish you mr seun and your working crew merry christams and a prosperous new year ahead keep the ball rolling this your forum is really helping so many people all over nigerian. We the love of God and his son jesus christ we are saying happy xmas.
From comrd kingsman66[center]Today mark the birth of our lord jesus christ, that happened 200years back in the reign of the wicked kings and goverons of our time. I want to use this madia to wish you mr seun and your working crew merry christams and a prosperous new year ahead keep the ball rolling this your forum is really helping so many people all over nigerian. We the love of God and his son jesus christ we are saying happy xmas.
From comrd kingsman66[/center]Today mark the birth of our lord jesus christ, that happened 200years back in the reign of the wicked kings and goverons of our time. I want to use this madia to wish you mr seun and your working crew merry christams and a prosperous new year ahead keep the ball rolling this your forum is really helping so many people all over nigerian. We the love of God and his son jesus christ we are saying happy xmas.
From comrd kingsman66

(1) (Reply)

Natalie Cole, Grammy Winning Singer, Has Died / Instant Noodles As A Deadly Meal [*must Read*] / Read What I Told A Girl I Met Cos She Was Provocatively Dressed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.