Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,267 members, 7,891,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

Okupe: Adesina’s Christmas Tweet ‘inconclusive’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe: Adesina’s Christmas Tweet ‘inconclusive’ (805 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive / Inec Declares Kogi State Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okupe: Adesina’s Christmas Tweet ‘inconclusive’ by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
Doyin Okupe, senior special assistant to the president on public affairs during the regime of Goodluck Jonathan, says he is unhurt by the Christmas message of Femi Adesina, special adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on media and publicity, believed to have been targeted at “the wailing wailers”.
Adesina has been the subject of social-media opprobrium since releasing a Christmas message to “all, including the wailing wailers” on Friday.
But in a manner mirroring Governor Ayodele Fayose’s branding of “everything under Buhari” as inconclusive
, Okupe chose to see the lighter side of Adesina’s felicitation, and therefore branded it “inconclusive”.
“I am not an apologist of this administration neither am I a supporter,” he wrote on his Facebook timeline.
“The post by Femi Adesina this morning is totally harmless and does not deserve the vitriolic attack or condemnation that it seems to be getting.
“I have not spoken to Femi but I know he included ‘including the wailing wailers’ just as a form of anectdote that is not unusual with Writers.
“Many people on the social media network are too intemperate and over sensitive. They look out for faults and loopholes to bring down people in public offices. They also set up unrealistic and sometimes practically impossible moral grounds which they themselves cannot keep for public officers.
I know for a fact that people like me are supposed to be the ‘wailing wailers’ and we are not angry neither do we feel insulted by this otherwise humorous Xmas greetings.
“On behalf of the wailers we salute Femi and thank him for this inconclusive Xmas felicitation.”
https://www.thecable.ng/adesinas-christmas-message-inconclusive-says-okupe

Re: Okupe: Adesina’s Christmas Tweet ‘inconclusive’ by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
personally, i see nothing wrong in what he said oooo. After all, wailers exist....
Re: Okupe: Adesina’s Christmas Tweet ‘inconclusive’ by mynd44isabastard: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
keyzid:
personally, i see nothing wrong in what he said oooo. After all, wailers exist....

Vomits on you for being too blind... something the whole world sees coming from a presidential aide chai... u need wake up from apc scam

1 Like

Re: Okupe: Adesina’s Christmas Tweet ‘inconclusive’ by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
mynd44isabastard:

Vomits on you for being too blind... something the whole world sees coming from a presidential aide chai... u need wake up from apc scam
actually, i'm neither a fan of APC nor PDP. Swerve wink

2 Likes

Re: Okupe: Adesina’s Christmas Tweet ‘inconclusive’ by mazzi: 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
That femi is dumb

1 Like

Re: Okupe: Adesina’s Christmas Tweet ‘inconclusive’ by NextGovernor(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
lol. When I read Adesina tweet was like.... Why is APC and it's member so fake. Even common Xmas wish you are politicising it. What d fuc.k is "Merry Xmas to Wailing Wailer"

We are in a system where a ruling party is still acting like an Opposition and the main opposition acting maturely as ruling party. #whatashame
Re: Okupe: Adesina’s Christmas Tweet ‘inconclusive’ by luvinhubby(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
APC is a scam and a shameful one at that.
Re: Okupe: Adesina’s Christmas Tweet ‘inconclusive’ by mynd44isabastard: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
keyzid:

actually, i'm neither a fan of APC nor PDP. Swerve wink

Ait sir
Re: Okupe: Adesina’s Christmas Tweet ‘inconclusive’ by seunmsg(m): 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
I know for a fact that people like me are supposed to be the ‘wailing wailers’ and we are not angry neither do we feel insulted by this otherwise humorous Xmas greetings.
“On behalf of the wailers we salute Femi and thank him for this inconclusive Xmas felicitation.”

For once, Doyin Okupe said something reasonable. Truth be told, those criticising Femi Adesina are hypocrites. People who have previously proudly referred to themselves as wailing wailers are now angry over an ordinary merry xmas greetings directed to them.
Re: Okupe: Adesina’s Christmas Tweet ‘inconclusive’ by Eledan: 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
The wailers are mostly Igbos, the inconsequential 5%center

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okupe: Adesina’s Christmas Tweet ‘inconclusive’ by nduchucks: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Uncle Okupe, Adesina's tweets may be inconclusive, but I promise you sir, Dasukigate related charges being prepared against you will be very conclusive.

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Arrested By DSS For Insulting Buhari On Facebook (photo) / The Drop In Oil Prices Is Bad News For Nigeria / Please! Where Is FFK? Why Is He Quiet This Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.