Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,670 members, 7,918,145 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:02 AM

Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. (9322 Views)

A $7.6m Dollar House That Looks Ordinary From The Outside(Photos) / Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) / Where Are The Building Professors; Spyder880, Fhemmmmy, Babrus, segzy14, segcymo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by brabus(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2015
Endtime Stories on here.

Spyder880, what's available for Christmas jare! Open new thread make we go salute all the great generals who dey put food on our table.

Forget about the wannabes'
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by PeoplesArmy: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2015
agenta999:
Still on it. I am not trying to spoil his hard earned name just like i will be happy if he does not scam people of their hard earned money.
my investigations reveal 6 things. Please note that i may also be mistaking but all my words came from his mouth and his peoples mouth.
1) he is from Nume in nkanu east l.g.a enugu
2)he is married with kids
3)his wife lives in ngwo where he built a house for them.
4)he was not into building till few years ago.
5) he is very popular in nl and very honest in nl.
6) he is not popular in his hometown and the people of his home town still find it difficult to believe he can build a house or deal on land.
7) many people from his village outside NL believe he is a scammer.
cool nairalanders believe he is genuine.

Please investigate more and correct me if i am wrong.

You sound like a kidnapper o. You wan give person job, you dey first go investigate where he from, how popular he dey, where him wife dey live and how many children he get. Holy ghost fireeeee!

8 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2015
My recent experience on whatsapp, I will share very soon but one need to be extra careful and I must say this quick, those fellaz better quit their games. As an ekiti man ko easy o, property section has been safe for sometime.. Keep watch .God dey for us
twinskenny:
heheh oga spyder it is well..

i find this amusing sha.... our oga here is real we dont even need to meet him....i have seen his work though we never met before and he is a good man too

people have to be security cautious this day..

sometime ago someone called me around festac that he has a job for me, that he just bought a house for his brother in the UK that i need to do some wiring and stuff.. i drove all the way from my abode and when i got there i met some stern looking young able body boyssss i became suspicious.. three of them entered my car and on our way my spirit was telling something wasnt right here and my wife has warned me too before i left the house... we are driving to some kind unknown place.. i have to device a method to get out of ther plan.. i make a fake call to someone and was sounding like it was an emmergency.. i had to drop them some where and told them i will be back in 20min lol i fire my car all the way home..

lets be security cautious ooo not all thats glitter is gold grin
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by Vikky014(f): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2015
twinskenny:
heheh oga spyder it is well..

i find this amusing sha.... our oga here is real we dont even need to meet him....i have seen his work though we never met before and he is a good man too

people have to be security cautious this day..

sometime ago someone called me around festac that he has a job for me, that he just bought a house for his brother in the UK that i need to do some wiring and stuff.. i drove all the way from my abode and when i got there i met some stern looking young able body boyssss i became suspicious.. three of them entered my car and on our way my spirit was telling something wasnt right here and my wife has warned me too before i left the house... we are driving to some kind unknown place.. i have to device a method to get out of ther plan.. i make a fake call to someone and was sounding like it was an emmergency.. i had to drop them some where and told them i will be back in 20min lol i fire my car all the way home..

lets be security cautious ooo not all thats glitter is gold grin
Thank God for ur life. u hv a good wife seems u r smehw stubborn
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by twinskenny(m): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2015
Vikky014:
Thank God for ur life. u hv a good wife seems u r smehw stubborn
a little bit lol

but its God
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by Vikky014(f): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2015
twinskenny:
a little bit lol
but its God
hmmmm. u need to change ooo
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by twinskenny(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2015
Vikky014:
hmmmm. u need to change ooo
yes ma. i will

but then i always commit my way to the hands of the Lord.. its is well
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by Vikky014(f): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2015
twinskenny:
yes ma. i will

but then i always commit my way to the hands of the Lord.. its is well
Good. keep it up
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by agenta999(f): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2015
It is either that one criminal is using multiple user name here or that something is wrong somewhere. Some people are conscious of their precious life and others are conscious of their precious money and properties. We are on same course, we are people who are security conscious. We need to watch who we entrust with our life, money and properties. Internet is no longer save.

People will thank me later, when one man will pay his money to one of many land sellers in NL only to discover that the seller's identity is fake.
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by twinskenny(m): 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
agenta999:
It is either that one criminal is using multiple user name here or that something is wrong somewhere. Some people are conscious of their precious life and others are conscious of their precious money and properties. We are on same course, we are people who are security conscious. We need to watch who we entrust with our life, money and properties. Internet is no longer save.

i believe you are right.. but the person in question to me is a good man. and thre are testimonies to that too. at least the positive review has been 100%.
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by brabus(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
Let's make a rollcall of the regulars on this board for the past 5 years. We will fish out the urchins amongst us.

If you hear your name, say "Present"

Spyder880 we know, abeg don't try and sell us something different. Oga Spyder880, your board has your back, nothing do you.

2 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by nigeriancuban: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
I wonder what the op will gain by trying to spoil people's reputation,if you have an issue with spyda why not settle it offline rather than use ur anonymity to create a derailing trend against him.I for one dont know spyda but as a builder too, do you know the extra efforts spyda takes to make sure he present his trend plain and clean....you think its easy taking pictures and replying comments and critiques in the middle of a job,well I don't need to see his face before I certify him genuine in fact if spyda was to leave nairaland on a good day a lot will go amiss especially for the students always following his trend and learning from him....op be warned!

6 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by brabus(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
@OP,

Here's the village you'll inquire about spyder880. This is the real village of Mr Spyder880.
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by Spirit1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
agenta999:

Meanwhile thanks for making some clearification. It is still 6/7 Though.

What is your personal mission?

Many people here on Nairaland will attest that spyder is one of the few people who epitomize sincerity, good business ethics and the spirit of one Nigeria and respect for all.

If can't do a job due to availability, he will politely tell you that he is not able to do it, instead of grabbing jobs that he can't deliver. He will never recommend people that he won't use in his own personal work.

Please make your intentions clear, instead of attempting to smear a hard earned reputation. He owes you nothing with regards to revealing his location and details about his family. Who does that these days?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by mufutau55(m): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
PHfinest:

@Mufutau55
Is it appropriate for grown up Mrs to dig up and paste someone's details without permission?

NO. It's no appropriate. But I am sorry I can't do anything about it. I wonder if we still have Moderator in this Forum.

Note: Sorry, I don't moderate this forum anymore. Thanks.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by segcymoor(m): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
This na Xmas discussion /joke na.

------nothing to worry about

1 Like

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by mufutau55(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
segcymoor:
This na Xmas discussion /joke na.
------nothing to worry about

More of a joke... and I think Spyder should have just ignored this kind of element and move on.

Hajji M.
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by Chekitaut: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Black man is always with black thinking, they will never want their fellow black man to grow. Eku a pa e, Oloriburuku somebody.

4 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by PeoplesArmy: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
agenta999 where art thou? Show your face o. Stop running.
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by brabus(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
PeoplesArmy:
agenta999 where art though? Show your face o. Stop running.

Nairaland Property Villagers don come back from market, EFCC don pick race.

1 Like

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
Am actually surprised and impressed by spyder,I honestly thought that that so called woman should have been ignored.

Any ways,well done spyder.

3 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by agenta999(f): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2015
I am not moved. In 2008, we had a certain popular and genuine person here in nairaland who ran away with somebody huge amount of money in auto section. This nlander are based in u.s.a. And people with police and efcc started searching for this persons informations and origin but it is already late.
I will only be guilty when seun will say whenever u loose ur money here to any good nlander come here and take ur money.
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by KolaShangOne(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2015
agenta999:
I am not moved. In 2008, we had a certain popular and genuine person here in nairaland who ran away with somebody huge amount of money in auto section. This nlander are based in u.s.a. And people with police and efcc started searching for this persons informations and origin but it is already late.
I will only be guilty when seun will say whenever u loose ur money here to any good nlander come here and take ur money.

You're talking about inspired Autos.. But Oga Spyder is different. He's on ground here in Nigeria. He has a company, wife n children here with a pedigree dating back to many years. Having built over 25 houses for Nairalanders most of who haven't even seen him face to face, and has never had any issues with ANYONE.. What other proof do you need?

You also think everyone defending Spyder are multiple ID's of the same person? You must be joking.

Again, what's your mission? Because if its bad mouthing without any proof, its dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by smiley001(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2015
@op, i think u av lost this one. Oga Spyder has got many persons' back on here including me.

But WHat is even your mission? Do you have a contract for him or you just want to spoil his reputation?

1 Like

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
@op. What else do you want? All you have to do is seach for Spyder on NL and read about all his threads I think that should convince you. Now I cant blame you for doing ur findings cos one can't be too careful these days. I hope you find what you seek tho and if there are things you think we all dont know then share with us.....

1 Like

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by agenta999(f): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
@kolashangone, smiley001 and others. I have looked at ur profile very well and i can understand ur fear. I have a deal for u. We can register all builders and material sellers and have someone responsible incase of any deft.

If i have evidence that u exist as a person and that u actually have a life and had bought properties or build ur houses by spider880. I would not have made my thread in the first place.
If the people from his village with good life who are surpose to be his brothers did not defend him like u then what else.
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by TLAX: 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
agenta999:
@kolashangone, smiley001 and others. I have looked at ur profile very well and i can understand ur fear. I have a deal for u. We can register all builders and material sellers and have someone responsible incase of any deft.

If i have evidence that u exist as a person and that u actually have a life and had bought properties or build ur houses by spider880. I would not have made my thread in the first place.
If the people from his village with good life who are surpose to be his brothers did not defend him like u then what else.

Yeah...the guy built a block of flats for me in Enugu in 2014 and I have no issues with him or the house. I was actually impressed. But I think there is something you are not saying or afraid to say.

4 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by mufutau55(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
agenta999:

Your Excellency, Madam Agenta999 EFCC Investigator. Can you please post a picture of you and the village Head that gave you all the Spyder's data?
Post the pictures or we don't believe you. If not go away and pick on somebody else, please.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by ANBAKO: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
TLAX:

Yeah...the guy built a block of flats for me in Enugu in 2014 and I have no issues with him or the house. I was actually impressed. But I think there is something you are not saying or afraid to say.

@ agenta999 now you have your deal. Can you state who you are and what do you want or else....silence!!!

@ spyder880 this lady mean you ooo. Seems she has personal quanta with you. I hope you never chit for church....you know what I mean....lol...just joking.

@ kolashangone...I sent you whatsapp message please check

Do good for good to come your way
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by brabus(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Abeg make una no spoil holiday mood for us o! Anyone had any reason why Almighty Spyder880 should be crowned Property of Man of the Year 2015 (back to back for 5 straight year now) should say it now otherwise you should keep silent forever.

Na Dasuki house you wan build wey you dey dig person file like this. Since the villagers don't know him, you should have asked them to recommend another builder to you. Abi na by force to use Spyder880?

3 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by Chekitaut: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
Na woman even sef oshhhi, I do not think she has a house to talk of a home. Gabbytabby you stand out forever in the forum, Mama ni yen!!!
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Honestly I once spoke with this man (spyder880) on whatsapp and his response was so welcoming And very friendly, @ op it's a difference case you want to know about his sincerity and a different case creating a thread with so much details that can tarnish a person's image, pls here is a quick one for u @op what was your intention in creating a thread like this, do you intend giving him a contract but never the less if you find out something bad abt someone, it doesn't stop u as a person to offer him a trial, you might be very pleased with his service ( that's optional) , if this is security involvement, you should deal with it personally. If truely you intend using his service, you shouldn't have gone this far to get details abt him. Oga spyder880 has been doing great on Nairaland and hardly will you find him on threads. So @agenta99 whatever it is, I think you should settle it with him privately. Cheers. Greetings to everyone in the house. Just a little piece from your younger brother adeekiti. Oga Brabus e be like sey Na only u dey enjoy dis party stuff, NA picture of drinks we dey see cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Suspend Tenement Rate Collection In FCT / Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) / Christal Villa Christine's Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.