Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:38 PM

7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys (57824 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by Myde4naija(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2015
Girls dey try oooo, so all girls dey waka with many light like this, I swear una no need touch light to waka for darkness
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by skondo09(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=Diddyydiva post=41341172]still we no get light for Nigeriaundecided

Naija girls can light up the nation in place of PHCN.. FG do something
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by Unekz(m): 8:20am On Dec 26, 2015
stuff46:

you too don de strugle for ftc?
hahahahahahahahahaha shey i been tel u
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by fortunechy(m): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2015
galz ar like a chamelon.They change wit environmental situation
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by stuff46(m): 8:27am On Dec 26, 2015
Unekz:
i hear. How Xmas na? I go show come collect my own stuff's like that.
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by stuff46(m): 8:28am On Dec 26, 2015
Unekz:
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by GoodGovernance: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
Lol at no 7.. ROYGBIV indeed..

Lola,aboko ku shocked shocked shocked

Looking forward to meeting someone like you cool
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by Obas101(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2015
Can't believe this is on front page

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2015
Obas101:
Can't believe this is on front page
Now you do
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by wtfCode: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2015
nawaoo, which part of their body shows this light we are talking about since they're like cars.
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by adriftonmemories(m): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2015
So many lights, do they run on batteries?
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2015
wtfCode:
nawaoo, which part of their body shows this light we are talking about since they're like cars.
Figurative Expression.
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by nike4love: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2015
grin grin ;DI will tell lie mohammed to announce u,the new commissioner for women affairs.

;DI will tell lie mohammed to announce u,the new commissioner for women affairs.
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by onyowo(f): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2015
VampireeM:

Dude you funny your comment. grin

Men should learn to study female body languages.. if a gal likes you and wants to be with you, she wont do much shakara. Its small gals that do that forming crap
. U r ryt but guys likes taking ladies that doesn't pretend about their feelings for granted.
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by deebrain(m): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2015
Op.... Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by prisiluv(f): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2015
[s][/s]
emusmith:

7 Types Of "Lights Ladies Show To Guys

If you're very keen with or close to ladies, they will either like you or don't. They will show it through what we call, "light".

Humans, ladies in this case, are like cars. They show affection through the reflection of their emotion. I repeat, if you are observant, you'll see the kind of light she is sending across and you will know what to do and when to do it. This thread will help stop being indecisive or too presumptious BUT calculatively precisive.

I've formulated some of these myself, though they are relative and not to be taken literally but literary. Let's check on them quickly;

1. Green Light

This is the kind of light she shows when she likes you. Just "Like" for a start...A Green Light tells you to respond to her: talk to her. It doesn't really mean she loves you, yet. Mind you, she hasn't gotten to really know. Green light is mostly used today on a selfish/ temporary/lustful platform. Haven't you ever thought a girl was "eyeing" you, only to go closer, gets her number then the relationship dies after two weeks? Green light isn't enough, bro.

2. Red light

This is also known as Dismissal Light. As you all know, this is the kinda light she shows when she doesn't see a future with you. Some features and signs you'll see are:

a. She shows no excitement when you call.
b. She gets angry at every of your mistake.
c. Of course, she replies you with K,kk or kkk and that takes hours...etc.

3. Yellow Light

This light doesn't necessarily tell you to approach. That's that situation when you ask her out and she tells you, "I'll think/pray about it" or "Give me some time". That keeps you holding out for a while. 'For awhile'...it shouldn't exceed that. Don't be friend- zoned in 2016, please!

4. Grey Light

This is also called the "Light of a Cheating Girl". This kind of light is like a chameleon. It changes with environment or monetary involvement. Such a girl is most likely a Flirt: The more you look, the less you see. Watch out for this kinda light. She hugs and plays with your hair as though she cares, But right before you, she picks the call one of her boyfriends. Such girls ain't loyal. Don't tread too fast!

5. Black Light

I dunno if you have been there when you don't know why she is around you. Isn't apparently for sex and she tells you No. Does she have a guy? No. Is she willing to have one? No. No friends. No Boyfriends. No girlfriends. Just you. This is a Black Light. Run, bro. You might a means to a babalawo-end. wink

6. White Light

This is also known as a Diamond Light. This light exceeds the Green Light. It is love and acceptance based on knowledge of the guy. The white light is the truest light that brightens and sustains a mature relationship. He doesn't have to say to her, "I love you". He proves it by switching on the white light.

7. ROYGBIV Light

This is nicknamed, Multiple Light. When she gives you SEVEN parts of her in SEVEN days of a week: This is that kinda light. Unpredictably annoying! Unnecessary mood swings! A glaring light that tells you, "I'm not willing to change because of anyone, not even you!"

Merry Christmas, folks! Have fun! smiley wink cheesy

Lolol...Ladies are so colourful and full of light.derez always a guy receiving one of dese lights each,in a lady's life.evri guy a lady knws,falls into diff categories.ur category determines ur light! Hehe smiley nice one OP

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by noblenasri(m): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2015
2016 don show and hoes still ain't loyal
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by Unekz(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2015
stuff46:

baba show better dy
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by stuff46(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2015
Unekz:
baba show better dy
No case
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 26, 2015
deebrain:
Op.... Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.
hmm lol
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by haibe(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2015
Most stupid thread ever
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2015
prisiluv:
[s][/s]
Lolol...Ladies are so colourful and full of light.derez always a guy receiving one of dese lights each,in a lady's life.evri guy a lady knws,falls into diff categories.ur category determines ur light! Hehe smiley nice one OP
Intelligent summary. Fnx
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2015
haibe:
Most stupid thread ever
You're part of it now...
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by haibe(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2015
emusmith:
You're part of it now...
But you know your post is silly right? You can't just wake up one day and start posting what you think.. Who invented all these lights? Except the popular green light, you I guess.
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2015
haibe:

But you know your post is silly right? You can't just wake up one day and start posting what you think.. Who invented all these lights? Except the popular green light, you I guess.
It's silly, yea. So they said, who invented the airplane? Well, creativity did. You can invent anything you want if you ain't scared of insults and critics. This thread right now is in many blog sites as you complain. grin
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by Mabelenena(f): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2015
princeofpeace22:
Girl,girls, girls wtf give them a break to hustle
Is puting out an outright attitude now a crime

Lalasticlala see oo

Op u get sister at all?
Prince of peace i tire o help me tell them.
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by haibe(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2015
emusmith:
It's silly, yea. So they said, who invented the airplane? Well, creativity did. You can invent anything you want if you ain't scared of insults and critics. This thread right now is in many blog sites as you complain. grin

You see this as creativity? I can also decide to wake up one day and post ridiculously silly stuffs.. And of course ridiculously silly people will post them to their blogs too.

No hard feelings tho..
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Prettythicksme wah light are you showing me?
Traffic light grin
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Traffic light grin
hah thers red in traffic light
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by adelujohn(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Funny though.
Re: 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys by Unekz(m): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2015
stuff46:

No case
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos / Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.