Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,358 members, 7,881,312 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

See What Lai Mohammed Said Dec 2014. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Lai Mohammed Said Dec 2014. (724 Views)

What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick / See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 / RE: 'tell Me One Thing..' HERE ARE 10 THINGS Lai Mohammed Said That Weren't True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Lai Mohammed Said Dec 2014. by DickTator1: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
An APC govt will impact the citizenry 1st few months, to an extent that Nigerians will have a better 2015 Christmas -Lai Mohammed (Dec 2014)

Yeah!
Lets compare 2014 Xmas to 2015 Xmas, I know the one I prefer.
Re: See What Lai Mohammed Said Dec 2014. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
Liar Mohammed is a pathological liar with no shame & conscience..

2 Likes

Re: See What Lai Mohammed Said Dec 2014. by DickTator1: 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Liar Mohammed is a pathological liar with no shame & conscience..

Their words are coming back to hunt them.
Re: See What Lai Mohammed Said Dec 2014. by BabaO2: 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
[s]Liar Mohammed is a pathological liar with no shame & conscience[/s]..
Of Course it is far better now, we have hope now, we can see light at the end of the tunnel now, unlike nauseating cooked up statistics that nigeria was the biggest economy in africa coordinated by a mere former world bank administration department staff . Stop bringing things like this up, because we will keep reminding you what you don't like to hear that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was a disaster to Nigeria at large, a disgrace to competent Nigerian doctorate degree holder, a simpleton that was untrainable for 6 years.

1 Like

Re: See What Lai Mohammed Said Dec 2014. by APCcrimes: 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
BabaO2:

Of Course it is far better now, we have hope now, we can see light at the end of the tunnel now, unlike nauseating cooked up statistics that nigeria was the biggest economy in africa coordinated by a mere former world bank administration department staff department. Stop bringing things like this up, because we will keep reminding you what you don't like to hear that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was a disaster to Nigeria at large, a disgrace to competent Nigerian doctorate degree holder, a simpleton that was untrainable for 6 years.

which hope?

1 Like

Re: See What Lai Mohammed Said Dec 2014. by kutchs: 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
BabaO2:

Of Course it is far better now, we have hope now, we can see light at the end of the tunnel now, unlike nauseating cooked up statistics that nigeria was the biggest economy in africa coordinated by a mere former world bank administration department staff department. Stop bringing things like this up, because we will keep reminding you what you don't like to hear that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was a disaster to Nigeria at large, a disgrace to competent Nigerian doctorate degree holder, a simpleton that was untrainable for 6 years.
Better now you said?
You must be silly.
How can it be better now when I just bought a litre of fuel at #170 yesterday while this time last year I bought it at #87?
How can it be better now when I spent Christmas in total darkness when this time last year there was close 20 hour supply of electricity?
Do you know many people couldn't travel because of the fuel wahala?
People are suffering, they are dying and your president isn't bothered.
Your president is about taking away press freedom so nobody criticizes him and you say things are better now.

4 Likes

Re: See What Lai Mohammed Said Dec 2014. by BabaO2: 12:06am On Dec 26, 2015
kutchs:

Better now you said?
You must be silly.
How can it be better now when I just bought a litre of fuel at #170 yesterday while this time last year I bought it at #87?
How can it be better now when I spent Christmas in total darkness when this time last year there was close 20 hour supply of electricity?
Do you know many people couldn't travel because of the fuel wahala?
People are suffering, they are dying and your president isn't bothered.
Your president is about taking away press freedom so nobody criticizes him and you say things are better now.

You are a serial idi0t that don't need to join issues with, no one bought fuel at #87 this time last year check your records, even the fuel reduction was masterminded by Fashola an opposition then. If this country is going to break let it break, i don't enjoy being in the same country with animals like this. If you are educated enough you should know that absolutely everything under Jonathan/Iweala was fake, nothing was working. It was IMF that was running Nigeria secretly cajoling the nation of fictitious statistics. I have never heard where NSA 'an advisory role only' will be used to collect billions of dollars for purchase weapons for safety of a nation and the same money will be used for mere party activities and self benefits.
Re: See What Lai Mohammed Said Dec 2014. by amtalkin(f): 12:21am On Dec 26, 2015
Power? hmmm

fuel? story for another day

Economy? we all know

Oh lets not talk about the Capital Market
i could cry, cos i work there

Lie Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: See What Lai Mohammed Said Dec 2014. by arresa: 12:32am On Dec 26, 2015
DickTator1:

Yeah!
Lets compare 2014 Xmas to 2015 Xmas, I know the one I prefer.

Nigerians are enjoying a safe and wonderful christmas, BH is on the run and yam eaters are coughing back our yam, so of what relevance is your pointless comparisons?

You want us to go back to Jona's and the PDP's looting, stealing and incompetent days, BH blowing up Nigerians, beheading Nigerians, taking over military bases and Nigerian territory days?

It really doesn't matter how you evil wishers and anti Nigerian elements twist yourselves and gyrate endlessly pain, Nigeria is a million times better than the rot, decay, insecurity, institutionalized looting and stealing your role models left behind.

You people represent the saddest part of Nigeria and humanity in general.

(1) (Reply)

When GEJ Heard What Bafarawa Got Was For Spiritual Purposes / See What Was Spotted In Traffic In Belgium (photos) / Official Release By Lagos State Government On Demolished Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.