Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,703 members, 7,941,685 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

9japredict Scammers Of The Year - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / 9japredict Scammers Of The Year (433 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9japredict Scammers Of The Year by theowindow1: 12:37am On Dec 26, 2015
Hello on monday I got this from 9japredict

"Today win N500k & 60% Bonus on deposit frm 2k & abv. Predict Arsenal vs Man City score & win N500k TEXT (username/teller no & scores)here 08135105692. Close 3pm"

I quickly rushed to the bank payed the 2k waited for my bonus only to receive 600 naira instead of the proposed 60percent bonus, I ignored and went on to text my username teller number (username/teller no & 2-1) and scores to the number above

Later that evening after the game my prediction I texted won ,I was very happy beleiving I had won the prediction , I waited 24 hours for my account to be credited with my money yet nothing has showed up till now.. Since monday I have been calling their agent numbers asking for my money they told me my account has been credited with the money but yet nothing is here till today which is friday

This is just a warning to everyone using 9japredict,they are scammers and they are lairs deceiving the public. People should be careful of this bet site and I think they should be sued for deceiving the public

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea's £30m Romagnoli Bid Rejected / Chelsea Vs Man Utd Sun. Oct 23 16:00 / How I'll Watch Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.