Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,325 members, 7,950,642 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Can You Imagine! Husband Beats Up His Pregnant Wife because She Flog His Dog - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Imagine! Husband Beats Up His Pregnant Wife because She Flog His Dog (461 Views)

Can You Imagine How Some Slay Queen Go About Begging Online / Masquerades Flog Each Other (Video) / Video: Wife Storms Place Of Worship, Beats Up Imam Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Imagine! Husband Beats Up His Pregnant Wife because She Flog His Dog by adedemmy: 12:50am On Dec 26, 2015
http://betterpikins..com/2015/12/can-you-imagine-husband-beats-up-his.html

I came across this on the social media shared by one Omotayo and I couldn't help but wonder the kind of love between the couple:
So this evening, I heard screams from my neighbors house, I know the woman of the house is pregnant. I run to check what was happening, I met her bleeding from beating she got from her husband.This is what happened… One of the aathree dogs in the house (her husband being a pet lover, Dog especially) gave birth two weeks ago and had since become unbearable to accommodate with her 24/7 barking. Most Neighbors could hardly sleep at night with her consistent barking.
The wife couldn't take it anymore and beat the dog with a stick to keep her quite…
The husband who was mad at her action did not hesitate to pounce and beat her mercilessly which lead to her bleeding. People intervened and she was taken to the hospital for treatment afterwards.
This led to a debate among neighbors about what they would have done if in the man's shoes.
Some say it's wrong for the wife to hit the dog that just gave birth with stick, others say no matter what the husband should not raise his hands on his pregnant wife. A third group condemned both of them.

http://betterpikins..com/2015/12/can-you-imagine-husband-beats-up-his.html
Re: Can You Imagine! Husband Beats Up His Pregnant Wife because She Flog His Dog by asadike(f): 1:37am On Dec 26, 2015
What! Not even a human being? arrest d husband immediately. what rubbish? d said husband is a dog in human form and his bitch just had some puppies.
Re: Can You Imagine! Husband Beats Up His Pregnant Wife because She Flog His Dog by Strawman: 2:26am On Dec 26, 2015
Ok beating up his pregnant wife was too far oh..this may be a lie sef
But actually I would beat anyone who flogs my dog
Re: Can You Imagine! Husband Beats Up His Pregnant Wife because She Flog His Dog by Florblu(f): 2:31am On Dec 26, 2015
Picture or idonbelieveit.Nigbati ko fagbo

(1) (Reply)

Why We Demolished Owonifari Market In Oshodi – Lagos Government / 5 Things You Must Stop Doing To Improve Your Social Media Security.avoid Hacking / Bloggers Group On Whatsapp 08103434878 Add Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.