Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,534 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:50 PM

Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 (4321 Views)

nairaland POLITICS / Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones / Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner choosing criteria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by MizMyColi(f): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2015
@Ecoterrorist
I think there should be categories under M/F headings.

That said
As angry as I may sometimes be at him angry
Though he has successfully devised the most potent means of getting on my nerves.

PassingShot

Also worthy of mention is TheV0ice and his altstongue He laid an uncommon precedence among Nairaland APC discussants.

I want to use this medium to hail the few females who have held their own here despite the intimidation and crass intolerance from the male folk

Beremx - veteranwink
Modath - I hail ma'am
Laveda - Soarsmiley
Blaqcoffee109 - Bless Ma'am
Repogril - I see you.

SO to every regular female (true female o) poster.

Infact, You Ladies are my real politics section personalities.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by mynd44isabastard: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
@Ecoterrorist

That said
Though he has successfully devised the most potent means of getting on my nerves.

PassingShot

Also worthy of mention is TheV0ice and his altstongue He laid an uncommon precedence among Nairaland APC discussants.

I want to use this medium to hail the few females who have held their own here despite the intimidation and crass intolerance from the male folk

Beremx - veteranwink
Modath - I hail ma'am
Laveda - Soarsmiley
Repogril - I see you.

Laveda?? She ain't a politics gal na... na romance section be her domain
Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by chrisooblog: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2015
Passingshot barcanista

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
none to me, all of we r SYCOPHANT, we r protectors of our belles!
but if a gun is put on me head to mention a name, will go for sincere9gerian.......
abeg wey dat guy sef, dis buhari sef!
Oga speak for yourself! I am not part of your sycophancy group!
Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by Ebukaobi: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2015
mynd44isabastard:

Coli hw far?

The prize should go to those that show us the faces of bloodykiller and the fat ugly woman from Shadow Cabinet

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by theV0ice: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
@Ecoterrorist

That said

PassingShot

Beremx - veteranwink
Modath - I hail ma'am
Laveda - Soarsmiley
Repogril - I see you.

And what are my alts? Do you really think I have the time and inclination to indulge in the childish proxy e-fights here?

Anyway trust you're cool? smiley
Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by MizMyColi(f): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2015
theV0ice:

And what are my alts? Do you really think I have the time and inclination to indulge in the childish proxy e-fights here?

Anyway trust you're cool? smiley

grin cheesy grin grin
I succeeded in pulling your legs.
Hehehehehe

Yessshhhh
Very cool.
As in, harmattan cool.

I know you are too.
Safesmiley
Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by theV0ice: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

grin cheesy grin grin
I succeeded in pulling your legs.
Hehehehehe

Yessshhhh
Very cool.
As in, harmattan cool.

I know you are too.
Safesmiley

grin

OK. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by moufan: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2015
ngenekwenu and omenka
Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2015
In the female category my vote goes to Mizmycoli and Modath while in the male category I'm voting whynotthetruth and isrealiairforce.

FCC mzpecs

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by MizMyColi(f): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2015
Ecoterrorist:
In the female category my vote goes to Mizmycoli and Modath while in the male category I'm voting whynotthetruth and isrealiairforce.

FCC mzpecs

ohh,
How could I forget MzPecssmiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by LordPhilip(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista
Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by mynd44isabastard: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2015
Ebukaobi:

The prize should go to those that show us the faces of bloodykiller and the fat ugly woman from Shadow Cabinet

Are you okay?? Won't you stop quoting me with trash?
Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Ebukaobi:

behave yourself or I ll lay a curse on you
Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by MzPecs(f): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

ohh,
How could I forget MzPecssmiley
undecided

Still trying to figure out how you could forget it. angry
Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by bloodykiller: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
[s]
Ebukaobi:

[/s]

You are a sadistic and a kid.

have a time for yourself and refrain from these old stale stuffs

you're too old for such
Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by MizMyColi(f): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin cheesy
MzPecs:

undecided

Still trying to figure out how you could forget it. angry

Sowiee naaaa
Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by MzPecs(f): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin grin grin grin cheesy

Sowiee naaaa
Ok smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by bettercreature(m): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nimoomosuli:
Passing Shot, Aufbah, Midolan,

But I give it to passing shot, the slayer of barcanista. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

PassingShot not consistent because he did some threads to call out the president's mistakes or for what?
You mean he has to be consistent in defending rubish even when it is glaring?
This attribute is the more reason I like PassingShot.
We actually want him to be on offensive not on defensive,beside he has failed to write counter threads on several occasions there by leaving us hopeless,we don't have a good defensive midfielder in ngenenkwunu,she is just like a penaldo because she can't write investigative write ups like barcanista and passingshot,she's more interested in elections and short articles
Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by Nimoomosuli: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
bettercreature:
We actually want him to be on offensive not on defensive,beside he has failed to write counter threads on several occasions there by leaving us hopeless,we don't have a good defensive midfielder in ngenenkwunu,she is just like a penaldo because she can't write investigative write ups like barcanista and passingshot,she's more interested in elections and short articles
Is this why you say he is prone to injury? PassingShot, Omenka, and Ngenekwenu are better than the barcanista you suggest. All PassingShot articles are well written
Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
Barcanista. The guy is erudite and just too analytical. Damn!
Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by Laveda(f): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
@Ecoterrorist

That said

PassingShot

Beremx - veteranwink
Modath - I hail ma'am
Laveda - Soarsmiley
Repogril - I see you.

smiley kiss smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by Laveda(f): 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Male: Tonyebarcanista
Female: Mizmycoli cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by Claroo(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
Tonyebarcanista
Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by swagaholic: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
Temitemi, passingshot, modath, mizmycoli, barca nd chukwudi...... Uu guys rock...... buh em no change d fact say apc na curse sha grin grin angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by fluxbush(f): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
swagaholic:
Temitemi, passingshot, modath, mizmycoli, barca nd chukwudi...... Uu guys rock...... buh em no change d fact say apc na curse sh grin grin angry angry
Please remove chukwudi's name from your list. That guy is a biased and mule headed political commentator. Truckpusher makes more sense though he can also be a clown(goes with his profession). grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by Truckpusher(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
fluxbush:
Please remove chukwudi's name from your list. That guy is a biased and mule headed political commentator. Truckpusher makes more sense though he can also be a clown(goes with his profession). grin grin
Our lives as Nigerians have been so battered that taking everything too serious might lead to unhappy life. Somtimes you need to clown around - it has nothing to do with the imaginary profession Abeg. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by nwadiuko1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
tonyebarcanista give it up for him....though dude almost stepped on my toe at a time

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by emerged01(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mizmycoli!! She is lovely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
nwadiuko1:
tonyebarcanista give it up for him....though dude almost stepped on my toe at a time
E for remain small mk we carry pump action de pursue ourselves o
Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by nwadiuko1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

E for remain small mk we carry pump action de pursue ourselves o
thank God we didn't.......its the beauty of democracy
Re: Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
nwadiuko1:
thank God we didn't.......its the beauty of democracy
Sure! Though there are rooms for improvement of friendship!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Militants Blow Up Station Near Warri Refinery And The Fire Is Spreadin / Checkout thish Facebook Post About APC Aspirant Sanwo-Olu / INEC Urges Nigerians To Pick Up Pvcs, Says Votes Will Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.