Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,656 members, 7,930,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:37 PM

Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol (48652 Views)

Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Girls Are Not Smiling. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol by ritababe(f): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
tuffpivot:

Y do u av to ask 4 it on Jesus birthday??

yes buying things for ur love ones means u respect Jesus law "love your neighbour as yourself"
Re: Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol by niggi4life(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin funny but true
Re: Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol by swagenity(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
fajani:
lol. I made it amyway
thanks for ur honesty... I like peeps like u... cool dude
Re: Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol by airsaylongcon: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
ritababe:

cant you argue without insult? You sound immature.

So e pain you? You think it's not insulting to refer to a Galaxy tab as "just"? You think it's not insulting to say you will leave a guy, date another guy and use this other guy's money to buy gifts for the first guy?

I just gave you some small verbal jujitsu now you are complaining?

Oya my dear sorry ehn. If not that u are lightskined I for just use style "toast" (abi na spin) you. Who knows we could meet for a drink
Re: Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol by airsaylongcon: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
swagenity:

as a guy who has watched alot of crime movies. I can clearly see that you planned this chat... I can tell by D. time Stamp..it is just too close.. for this to be a real conversation... so this didn't really happened... u just wanted to make front page

So timestamp is your singular basis for that conclusion? What if they were actively engaged in the chat and we're using superfast 4G connection?
Re: Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol by elosonservices(m): 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
ritababe:
Come on its just a samsung tab, guys can be so selfish sometimes.
just listen to yourself.
I believe you can reason more than this.
Re: Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol by swagenity(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
airsaylongcon:

So timestamp is your singular basis for that conclusion? What if they were actively engaged in the chat and we're using superfast 4G connection?
firstly. if a can get my hands on both phones. .I could prove more
secondly u and I know that 4g is not yet available in Nigeria
thirdly I bet he used his mothers phone
fourthly I bet the picture of there Is that of his sister... I rest my case
Re: Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol by airsaylongcon: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
swagenity:

firstly. if a can get my hands on both phones. .I could prove more
secondly u and I know that 4g is not yet available in Nigeria
thirdly I bet he used his mothers phone
fourthly I bet the picture of there Is that of his sister... I rest my case

Heard of Smile? Spectranet? Swift?
Re: Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol by Noblewhiz(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
iamfroshsylver:
Na so naija girls b. On thre birthday dey wil want u 2 buy tins 4 dem nd take dem out,on ur bday dey wil buy a single boxer 4 u nd stil want u to take dem out.
Broda! dis life eh
Re: Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol by swagenity(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Heard of Smile? Spectranet? Swift?
do u think I live in the bushes... FYI I have heard of them... but are they every where... do u know where d dude lives.... I said Nigerian in general...not Lagos or Abuja..
Re: Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol by airsaylongcon: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
swagenity:

do u think I live in the bushes... FYI I have heard of them... but are they every where... do u know where d dude lives.... I said Nigerian in general...not Lagos or Abuja..

Extract from your original post says "..... 4g is NOT yet in Nigeria" not that they are "not in Nigeria in general" as you now say. Besides who said these networks are restricted to Lagos & Abuja. They are present in Ibadan (as backward as people *think* it is), Benin, Porthacourt. Now who says he cannot be in ordinary Ibadan or common Benin? I'm just trying to put a flaw to your argument that because the timestamp on the messages where close that's why you have concluded that they were staged. If you had said the messages *might* have been staged then I would have let go. But to conclusively say they were staged based on watery evidence, I no go gree
Re: Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol by swagenity(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Extract from your original post says "..... 4g is NOT yet in Nigeria" not that they are "not in Nigeria in general" as you now say. Besides who said these networks are restricted to Lagos & Abuja. They are present in Ibadan (as backward as people *think* it is), Benin, Porthacourt. Now who says he cannot be in ordinary Ibadan or common Benin? I'm just trying to put a flaw to your argument that because the timestamp on the messages where close that's why you have concluded that they were staged. If you had said the messages *might* have been staged then I would have let go. But to conclusively say they were staged based on watery evidence, I no go gree
jeez... men!!!! WTF.... op him self had admitted he staged it..... so y taking medicine for his headache....I was right... so that renders ur argument baseless and shit-less... peace out!!!!!! whose crying now!!!!!
Re: Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol by airsaylongcon: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2015
swagenity:

jeez... men!!!! WTF.... op him self had admitted he staged it..... so y taking medicine for his headache....I was right... so that renders ur argument baseless and shit-less... peace out!!!!!! whose crying now!!!!!

First off I'm not following the thread. I only responded to your flawed conclusion that because the timestamps on the messages were close then it was staged. You just provided a baseless fallacious lugubrious conclusion based on flawed evidence. I have taken you to the cleaners on that and here you are blabbing like a punch drunk defeated boxer. Who said "there is no 4G in Nigeria"? Who swallowed his wards and SAID there is no 4G in Nigeria IN GENERAL apart from Lagos and Abuja? I have floored your initial rubbish conclusion by saying with 4G connection timestamps can be very close and you are crying? Dude the basis of the argument is not whether the op admits that it was staged. Its your brainless premise that close timestamps means staged convo. You were right in *thinking* it was staged (many people thought it was) but completely wrong in saying the timestamps was your evidence. Its like saying that because a bird eats rice impressive that anything that eats rice is a bird. Maybe When you eventually gain admission to university on your 10th try you will be lucky enough to do Logic as a general education course. Idiat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? / Joe Smith Discovers His Wife, Kisha Chavis, Is On Onlyfans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.