Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,807 members, 7,976,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:56 PM

If U Have Not Written Your 2016 Budget Pls Do It Now. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If U Have Not Written Your 2016 Budget Pls Do It Now. (742 Views)

Breaking!.. How To Withdraw Your 2016 Mavros / Front Page Pls: Do You Agree With This? Entrepreneurship Needs To Be Nurtured / Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Have Not Written Your 2016 Budget Pls Do It Now. by nabiz(m): 6:19am On Dec 26, 2015
2015 has come to an end so like federal government, we need to write down our plan and budget for 2016. IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, THEN YOU ARE PLANNING TO FAIL, so get ur paper and pen now let plan for 2016.

(1)On the book or paper write in bold MY PLAN FOR 2016.

(2)WRITE DOWN WHAT U WANT TO ACHIEVEsadthe earlier u know where you are going, the faster and easier you will get their) Write down what and everything you want to achieve in 2016. Eg. I want to build a two flat apartment in Abuja, I want to do my master degree in business administration, I want to grow to the position of an elder in my church, I want to build church in my village, I want to become a local government chairman in my state, i want to acquire skill in landscaping, I want to buy a toyota hilux car,I want to build plaza in lagos, I want to buy two plots of land in asokoro, I want to start a own a dry cleaning company, etc WRITE AND NUMBER THEM IN THE OTHER OF IMPORTANT. You can group them in may be business plan, family plan, career plan, health plan, etc

(3) TURN OR CONVERT THEM TO A PROJECT: after you must have written down all your expected 2016 achievement, you will then rename call it a project or goal instead of calling them an expected achievement

(4)MONITIZE THE PROJECT: You have to convert your expected achievement into monetary value. Eg what amount of money will it cost you to achieve all the above(number 2) let's say (10,000,000.00)ten million.

(5)HOW CAN I GET #10,000,000.00 BY THE END OF 2016: Now the question will be, how can I finance this project, are these project achievable. Even federal government don't normally have cash at hand before planing. That is why it is call budgeting. You plan with expected revenue, income credit, etc. So for you to achieve these beautiful goal in 2016, you need to think about how to finance this project. ...so start thinking now till I come back 2morow

2 Likes

Re: If U Have Not Written Your 2016 Budget Pls Do It Now. by Acme77: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2015
Thanks for the reminder.
Re: If U Have Not Written Your 2016 Budget Pls Do It Now. by mrsage(m): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2015
Good
Re: If U Have Not Written Your 2016 Budget Pls Do It Now. by 2derfultony: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
A good one
Re: If U Have Not Written Your 2016 Budget Pls Do It Now. by hottest111: 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
nice one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year - Forum / New Ways To Run And Monetize Your Website/blog / Oshiomhole Increases Edo Doctors’ Pay By 5%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.