Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,358 members, 7,940,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] (68080 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Dry Humps UNILAG Girl On Stage [PICS] / Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] / M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by Truckpusher(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
pweetychyka:

R u sure? cheesy

And dis?
Sambarry dey smell like skunk - Boys wey dun chop dun confirm am wella. grin

Sambarry, stop spreading genital warts oooooo I take God beg you grin grin
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by crackhaus: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
they're like noisy house flies grin
I don't even know when last I saw a housefly...but with the way you seem to know they're noisy, it's clear you haven't been cleaning your toilets very well - hence the genital wart infection you've been living with. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by pweetychyka(f): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sambarry dey smell like skunk - Boys wey dun chop dun confirm am wella. grin

Sambarry, stop spreading genital warts oooooo I take God beg you grin grin

Don't tell me dat u r following all dose kiss n tell dudes oooooo!

Sambarry pls pm dis dudes n tell dem u don't mean dose words u said oooooo
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by PetroDolla3: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nonsense! Worse things happen in your dustbin country! Such a fuelish goat from a nonsense sh1thole!

oluwasegun007:
did u say Ghana? dat place na Sodom, God No's where ghomora dey?
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by PetroDolla3: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
nigeria n stvpidity! Smh!

looseweight:
Ghana and local mentality
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by Nina4u(f): 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
He have since come out and apologise in a press relise on fbook and twitter ..lol

Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by PetroDolla3: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Just as a lot of shitnigerians are fools,huh? They are not called Federal Republic of Fools for nothing, magg0t! Fuckeduppedness!

GreenWhiteGreen:
[size=14pt]A lot of Ghanaians naturally behave like goats. [/size]
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by preciousMI1(f): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
it's a lie.....

zoomed pic or ADONBILIV it
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Thanks for proving my point.
PetroDolla3:
Just as a lot of shitnigerians are fools,huh? They are not called Federal Republic of Fools for nothing, magg0t! Fuckeduppedness!

Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by Nina4u(f): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
toprealman:
His career is intact. Why is popular today? Why didn't wander Coal's career take a plunge when his naked pics with a runs girl flooded the cyberspace? The only setback is that his maja us as BIG as my thumb.... He can use this yo his advantage though.
guy has attention right now so he needs to drop some hits real fast and turn it around ..lol ..maby it was attention he wanted ..and plan to do it to b in the news ...who knows ...
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by SAMBARRY: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Kezayah mummy ,you see ya life ?

Wash your toto, you say God forbid

Use alomo wash am sef because e cheap, isi mba!

Now you wan carry toto odor kill boys for ya area.

Mumy maka why? cry cry cry
pele dear grin
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by crackhaus: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
That was how one was making noise up and down here and won't let us hear a thing - When I saw her pix ,I was like ''Oh My God'' shocked shocked shocked

Especially in family section.

I think I know whom you're referring to here... gringrin
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by PetroDolla3: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
And which kine thing your yeye dustbin country be Baba got? You talk like a fool!
chara019:
no be Ghana?mtcheew.....

na diz kine thing dem be baba for.
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by SAMBARRY: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
We don't roll that way - Homeboys were just looking out for other homeboys nau.

They saved a lot of people from my moms genital warts. grin grin
grin

Chaiii grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" / Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.