Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) (35204 Views)

Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away / Family Raises Alarm As Ifeanyi Okpoko Is Taken To Abuja - Graphic Photos / Man Raises Alarm As 28-year-old Driver Absconds With His Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by hollywater: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
Naija judiciary i salute una.
Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by MrBLING(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Pidggin:
Woman, take the law into your own hands.

That is ultimately the best solution as the law has let the woman and innocent chi,d down.

Arrange some ogbologbo to kpai this man and hang am by him dickk. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by wendy26: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
sadlas:
women are problem to mankind,who knows she just fabricated a lie against her husband bc she may hate him after the marriage
see talk, u get sense at all?

4 Likes

Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by poshestmina(f): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
sadlas:
women are problem to mankind,who knows she just fabricated a lie against her husband bc she may hate him after the marriage

angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by danidee10(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
daftpikin:
Not that I'm happy about the situation but thank God it's a poor man this time, because people are always thinking it's the rich that are usually allowed to walk away after committing awful offenses, now we can see that's it because we have a failed judicial system. No wonder crime is always on the increase (but it's none of my business)

When u get crimes(check dictionary)....it will become ur business then...God forbid sha
Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
I only came to check names so as to submit final report for 2015 to Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (NCAN) Headquarters tongue tongue
Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by phreakabit(m): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
These people again?!
Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by harry509: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
sadlas:

Proof ?

1 Like

Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
The NPF is a house of corruption and for that useless man he should be sent to jail with his abuna chopped off

1 Like

Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by project8(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
goldiam:
when the law is not strong enough to keep people like this man behind bars how do we expect people that have suffered trauma like this woman to speak out.aside the fear of stigma justice is not always duly served.May God fight for the helpless cause as it is now he is our only hope.
amen o my sister, bt if d man is eventually sentenced to either death or life In prison u wil strt seeing human rights activists making media noise.no wonder d likes of dasuki n co were granted bail despite d gravity of their crimes.God dey

1 Like

Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by greatcrown: 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
sadlas:

Then the police has a responsibility to prove that and prosecute the wife for such.

1 Like

Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by cosmicrayboi(m): 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
no no i cant keep quite tothis,

this is truely end time boo.. see em jaw..
endtime hubby
Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by goldiam(f): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
amosamali:

Its not actually about the law, this case wasn't decided by the court it was probably decided by a drunk yeye police corporal, I think it is about the corrupt police officials. The man must have paid (bribe) them off.
if the law has been bringing such police men to book o guess they will know how grevious such act is and then try to desist from such act.
Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by oz4real83(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
This is the major reason why people carry out jungle justice although I don't support it. If some cases are allowed to go through our judicial system,there will not be justice.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by BBluv2015: 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
sadlas:

I wonder how some people can think, the child ought to or must have been taken for medical check. A lot of evil fathers are doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by daftpikin: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fief:
u re really a daftpikin

And you are a pipe. grin
Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by daftpikin: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
danidee10:

When u get crimes(check dictionary)....it will become ur business then...God forbid sha

Dictionary for what??
Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by slimberie(f): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
sadlas:
From her given complaint,did u see her state dat she had marital issues with d husband? Nd why on earth would u ever think a woman can cook up dis traumatic story against her HUSBAND(a man she bore her child 4 nd still living with)...My dear dis story is Far frm lie abeg! Let's be realistic cus such happens! Its even more of a shame to d woman 4 reporting such ordeal,nd also making it known to d public,buh d fact is she has to protect her child by doing so which some women will try to cover up nd live with...I really commend her courage cus it potrays her as one of d mother's dat can be emulated,buh our forces ar not helping matter @all. I just pray nd hope justice prevail cus as it is now,the woman nd her child ar not safe.

1 Like

Re: Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) by cococandy(f): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
I remember this case.
Na wa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Kidnapped & Raped In Enugu, Paid N2m Ransom, 2 Others Killed / Hunting Dogs Kill Herders’ Goats In Katsina / Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.