Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,221 members, 7,904,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

How Can I Make Toast Bread? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Can I Make Toast Bread? (11671 Views)

Teach Me How To Make Delicious Toast Bread Please / Omelette And Toast Bread Recipe / Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Toast Bread? by sayyid(m): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2015
Hello chef/s in d aous please i want to make toast bread hw do i go abt it? tanks in advance
Re: How Can I Make Toast Bread? by bewla(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2015
buy bread and say u love it u done tost am be that shekena

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Toast Bread? by freshness2020: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2015
grin ;DBuy bread then make a toast.
Re: How Can I Make Toast Bread? by kelvyn7: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2015
Google is your friend grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Toast Bread? by sayyid(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2015
bewla:
buy bread and say u love it u done tost am be that shekena
lolz funny u

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Toast Bread? by aydelicious: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
sayyid:
Hello chef/s in d aous please i want to make toast bread hw do i go abt it?
tanks in advance
for you to toast the bread you need to have toasting machine, if you have it then it is easy for you to toast the bread.
ingredients of toasting the bread.
you need the bread that been sliced
fresh fish
butter
fresh onion
fresh tomato,the strong one
ata rodo.
lastly eggs...
are two ways you can toast it,some people are not like the source ,what you just need to do,break the eggs in to a small bowl add a small amount of salt in to it,with small amount of Maggi then place it at a side now
put your brush to touch the butter and use it to ruble the toasting machine and lay the sliced bread on and use the second brush to touch the eggs that been broken and use it to ruble the second face of the bread, then cover the toasting machine with the bread that been lay in it, now ON the electricity of the toasting machine toast the bread,you will now wait till time you time it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Toast Bread? by sayyid(m): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
aydelicious:

for you to toast the bread you need to have toasting machine, if you have it then it is easy for you to toast the bread.
ingredients of toasting the bread.
you need the bread that been sliced
fresh fish
butter
fresh onion
fresh tomato,the strong one
ata rodo.
tnx so much i jst want to learn a new method d way i use to prepare it is to put butter and egg and just put it in d machine
Re: How Can I Make Toast Bread? by aydelicious: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
sayyid:

tnx so much i jst want to learn a new method d way i use to prepare it is to put butter and egg and just put it in d machine
alright then I hope you understand the first method, is second want you want to know, se bi?
Re: How Can I Make Toast Bread? by sayyid(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
aydelicious:

alright then I hope you understand the first method, is second want you want to know, se bi?
yes bro
tankz so much
Re: How Can I Make Toast Bread? by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 27, 2015
If you're willing to make the click here's 50 toasted bread ideas,I've posted photos from the article below to add some pictures to your tread and entice you to make the click. http://www.foodnetwork.com/holidays-and-parties/articles/50-easy-toast-toppers.html

Re: How Can I Make Toast Bread? by sayyid(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2015
QueenValerie:
If you're willing to make the click here's 50 toasted bread ideas,I've posted photos from the article below to add some pictures to your tread and entice you to make the click. http://www.foodnetwork.com/holidays-and-parties/articles/50-easy-toast-toppers.html
tanks so much
Re: How Can I Make Toast Bread? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2015
sayyid:

tanks so much
you actually like it,I thought you wouldn't want to click on it,some NL landers don't like clicking out of NL to other websites.
Re: How Can I Make Toast Bread? by sayyid(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2015
QueenValerie:
you actually like it,I thought you wouldn't want to click on it,some NL landers don't like clicking out of NL to other websites.
i rilly want to learn diff ways of making it.
av read d step by step ways of doing it and i will try to practice it as well
tanks once again
Re: How Can I Make Toast Bread? by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2015
sure
Re: How Can I Make Toast Bread? by aydelicious: 1:20am On Dec 28, 2015
sayyid:

yes bro
tankz so much
you are welcome, I'm somehow busy now but I will soon teach you the second method,with the easy steps you will use to know it,I will also send you the pictures of the one they order in my kitchen.As I'm free with what I'm doing, I will surely get back to you.
Re: How Can I Make Toast Bread? by sayyid(m): 6:54am On Dec 28, 2015
aydelicious:

you are welcome, I'm somehow busy now but I will soon teach you the second method,with the easy steps you will use to know it,I will also send you the pictures of the one they order in my kitchen.As I'm free with what I'm doing, I will surely get back to you.
tanx i so much appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite Road Side Meal : Boli, Boiled/Roasted Corn Or Roasted Yam? / Living Besides Nigeria / How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.