Stats: 3,172,043 members, 7,883,611 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed (2116 Views)

Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo (2) (3) (4)

Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by waley007(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2015
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now and we both loved each other so much,we were best of friends and we both enjoyed each others company. But lately for about 6months now we have been having issues.
She has a females close friend who is now like "d director of her life" .
She has always been a decent,what baffles me now is that she won't even let me know her phone password,if I ask her she will say she needs privacy.we fight alot on dis and she's always busy on WhatsApp and bbm one way or d other.infact she now has alot of male friends and we never I ask her she tells me they are just her friends.
She now nags at every little issue dat she gets me so annoyed everytim..last week she was still with my family when she came visiting and her family likes me too,yet she claims she loves me but she has totally changed..she doesn't even respect me again and when we talk about the male friends she claims shes having,she said I can't stop her from having them,and this is because her females friends have them too.
Right now am so confused about her and she doesn't even make me trust her again.I love her and I don't want to loose her but she's driving me really crazy.
What do you guys think I should do..mature advice please,how do I change her back and how do I handle her situation.am tired of everyday quarrel
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by freshness2020: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2015
Move on brother

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by REDDEVILS1(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2015
You had better move on man. Some oda dude is already nyashing her

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Eleniyan15: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2015
LIFE GOES ON
NO TIME FOR DULLING
LET HER BE FOR NOW
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by RockMaxi: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2015

I don't understand why guys like to disturb themselves on this love affairs.
Keeping a girl for two years and at the end you are wasting your emotional energy.
Give her the privacy she asked for by moving on or has her love and small romance you are enjoying now eroded your common sense. :\)

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2015
d signs are so clear..... shez definitely gat anoda nigga arnd da corner.... myb it's high time you both av an ernest conversation.. Make her realise Wat u feel is going on.... try tellin her u kno shez gat anoda guy arnd d corner c her reaction. guilty/ defensive threaten her u abt 2 quit if she don't giva damn thn Bro, WALK ....itz jus d way I c it.....cool
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by 9niceguy(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2015
I pity you though! I was once dating a lady of her like before I run for my dear life.... No respect at all, nags, male friends, double date (she told me point black)......I left her after several yrs of endurance (minimum of 7yrs).
If you really love your life let her go.....

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 26, 2015
When a man makes a woman the center of his world,this is what usually happens...

She makes u feel like crap and unappreciated right?? Then u gotta reduce the way u make her a priority...sometimes don't even bother calling her ,let her know you can survive without her....you need to get ur acts together.....
If she's truly urs she's gonna realise her wayward ways and try to make things work with u..

That's why I usually tell people that most relationship are build on the "idea of Love"
Its just 2yrs and she already giving u BP,so try to imagine if u were married...
Having male friends ain't bad but been secretive and having attitude abt it is disgusting....male and female are bound to have both sex as friends but ur hubby or Bf should be show their respects

Don't make her ur Focal point,life's short anyway and pls don't follow sick advices of people telling u to break up with her immediately,not all ladies double date.....sometimes when we feel so comfortable with people we sometimes believe they will never abandon or leave us which makes us misbehave

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by agohmamuda(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2015
JUST TRY AND SING HER ANY INDIAN SONG YOU KNOW. IT MIGHT HELP. PLEASE.

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by SAMBARRY: 8:50am On Dec 26, 2015
phellamon:
d signs are so clear..... shez definitely gat anoda nigga arnd da corner....
myb it's high time you both av an ernest conversation..
Make her realise Wat u feel is going on....
try tellin her u kno shez gat anoda guy arnd d corner
c her reaction. guilty/ defensive
threaten her u abt 2 quit
if she don't giva damn thn Bro, WALK
....itz jus d way I c it.....cool
nawa o.so because a lady is in a relationship she must not have male and female friends again? Every other person becomes null and void because she wants to keep a relationship and yes everyone deserves some level of privacy even in marriage OR how do you feel when a girl is all over your face and choking you,wouldn't even give you some space. Abeg joor[sub][/sub]
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by waley007(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
When a man makes a woman the center of his world,this is what usually happens...

She makes u feel like crap and unappreciated right?? Then u gotta reduce the way u make her a priority...sometimes don't even bother calling her ,let her know you can survive without her....you need to get ur acts together.....
If she's truly urs she's gonna realise her wayward ways and try to make things work with u..

That's why I usually tell people that most relationship are build on the "idea of Love"
Its just 2yrs and she already giving u BP,so try to imagine if u were married...
Having male friends ain't bad but been secretive and having attitude abt it is disgusting....male and female are bound to have both sex as friends but ur hubby or Bf should be show their respects

Don't make her ur Focal point,life's short anyway and pls don't follow sick advices of people telling u to break up with her immediately,not all ladies double date.....sometimes when we feel so comfortable with people we sometimes believe they will never abandon or leave us which makes us misbehave
I rili appreciate ur advice
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by waley007(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=kallmemrB post=41350047]When a man makes a woman the center of his world,this is what usually happens...

Don't make her ur Focal point,life's short anyway and pls don't follow sick advices of people telling u to break up with her immediately,not all ladies double date.....sometimes when we feel so comfortable with people we sometimes believe they will never abandon or leave us which makes us misbehave [/quoteI told her this nite but she's saying she wants to have friends and dat I can't stop her from having friends.she has become so bold now and disrespect me...nobdoubt she loves me but she's becoming sometin else probably because of the friends she walks with now and they are convincing her
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Chubhie: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
When a woman's fed up there's nothing you can do about it. It's like running outta luck.

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
Well, it sounds like you're the jealous, possessive sort.

What do you mean by she doesn't respect you anymore? Do YOU respect HER? Because you're coming across like a tyrant and a bully.

Why would YOU want the password to HER phone? Does she have yours, or ask you to share your contact list? Dude, there's such a thing as respecting one's privacy. YOU don't have that respect for her, trying to bully her into allowing you to snoop through her phone like some sort of creep.

You said she's your girlfriend? Well, reality check! 7 years and 3 children later, I don't have my wife's phone password / passcode, neither do I care to ask what it is. She's my wife, best friend and confidant, but that doesn't mean I own her.

You need to wise up, else you'll end up pushing your girlfriend away and you'll lose her, assuming you haven't already done so.

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Richy4(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmm!!!!! I don't know but each time I come across the word "change" I just remembered someone........

<<<<<Based on your write up, she has female friends you were not comfortable with correct?

<<<<<And she has had those friends before he met you correct?

Now, how would you feel if she asked you not to have any thing to do with one of your male friends maybe because she doesn't like him. will you be happy?

when you put a ring on it, then you will be free to direct or explain to her that if she wants the marriage to work, she should do this, that, that or she should not do this that that.....but for now, she is just free. she might listen to you if she chose to or not to...

If she is disrespectful, and nags a lot, then give her a break, I mean a clean 2weeks break, do not call her or send sms. then wait for her response....
She will come asking what was happening with both of you. then you will calmly dish out your grievances point by point.........
Tell her That if this continues, you do not think there is point for the relationship.......

But before you say something like this, have it at the back of your mind that she might agree for you guys to break up.....
if she agrees quickly that maybe you guys needs a break, then have it at the back of your mind that she has someone already waiting to replace you... her friends must have advised her to leave you and she was now looking for an excuse by making you miserable so u can tell her it is over.........

I always believe that part of being in a relationship is for companionship and making each other happy. if you are not happy why are you on it?
You are not even married to her yet.. so why stay sad... sad

Good luck my brother....

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by LastProphet: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
op go and get a life, a real life, not attached to any human being and you will be free. if you believe Hollywood love stories and what you see on tv shows then sorry. don't you have a dream to pursue?
until you realize that every single person will be cheated on by their partner then you haven't started yet. no matter what you do that your bae will be nacked by another person and the next girl you will meet might have a worse past. better adjust your childish mindset to the real world where life hurts from time to time

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by crackhaus: 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
1. Did you know the password to her phone before and she just changed it but refuses to tell you the new one, or was there no password before?

2. Did she only just start having more male friends, or she's always had male friends from the beginning?

3. This close female friend you gave the title 'Director of her life'... did their friendship just start or have they been friends since before you both started dating?

4. Did the directorial attitude of her close friend just start, or has she been directing your girl's life since inception?

You have 15mins, each question carries 5marks each.

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by waley007(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
crackhaus:
1. Did you know the password to her phone before and she just changed it but refuses to tell you the new one, or was there no password before?

2. Did she only just start having more male friends, or she's always had male friends from the beginning?

3. This close female friend you gave the title 'Director of her life'... did their friendship just start or have they been friends since before you both started dating?

4. Did the directorial attitude of her close friend just start, or has she been directing your girl's life since inception?

You have 15mins, each question carries 5marks each.
lol....1.her fone neva had password before,infact I was d one dat helped her to activate it cos of outsiders who might want to invade her privacy den she later changed it
2.she doesn't keep male friends like dat before and she has always been a responsible girl
3.they v been friends before I know her,but d friend is a wayward type and d type dat doesn't believ in love
4.I tink she has been like dat befor, cos wen I started dating her she didn't let her know abt it cos she said she will distract her,dat she might convince her from falling in love...d friend isn't wholeheartedly happy abt d relationship cos her friend didn't give her a clue abt it wen we started
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by NifemiOlu(m): 1:10am On Dec 28, 2015
Let 'my people' go.
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Fraih(f): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Forward Ever!!!
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by anumide(f): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2015
Siena:
Well, it sounds like you're the jealous, possessive sort.

What do you mean by she doesn't respect you anymore? Do YOU respect HER? Because you're coming across like a tyrant and a bully.

Why would YOU want the password to HER phone? Does she have yours, or ask you to share your contact list? Dude, there's such a thing as respecting one's privacy. YOU don't have that respect for her, trying to bully her into allowing you to snoop through her phone like some sort of creep.

You said she's your girlfriend? Well, reality check! 7 years and 3 children later, I don't have my wife's phone password / passcode, neither do I care to ask what it is. She's my wife, best friend and confidant, but that doesn't mean I own her.

You need to wise up, else you'll end up pushing your girlfriend away and you'll lose her, assuming you haven't already done so.
if you weren't married, I would have proposed to you grin

Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques / PLEASE!!! / ..

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53