Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,974 members, 7,873,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Seun I Hate Injustice. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun I Hate Injustice. (1144 Views)

Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ / Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released / I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun I Hate Injustice. by Enahi(f): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2015
Dear Seun,

I am getting tired of the injustice going on in nairaland politics section.

The Mod of this section has been very mean and unfair to nairalanders.
I have been banned several times for comments that are anti-Apc that's basically because the Mod is a die-hard Apc supporter.

I am not upset that the Mod supports Apc but he shouldn't ban people because of that.

Despite the fact that I have been unbanned I observed that I have been denied access to comment on any thread in this section.
I am surprised about the attitude of your Mod, does it mean we can't have freedom of expression on nairaland anymore?
Is nairaland trying to support a one party system or what?

I observed your Mod's comment about Femi Adesina's Christmas tweet yesterday to the wailing wailers and it was very obvious that he supports Apc.

I pray this thread doesn't get deleted and hope you get to read this and take necessary action.

love always from a nairaland addict.

3 Likes

Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by LordMecuzy(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2015
Lol
Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by fulanimafia: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2015
Embrace your ban or keep your dignity by keeping away, begging for acceptance is demeaning and embarrassing.

For God's sake, which sane mind even still supports the house of looting and corruption that failed to deliver Nigeria after 16 years? Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by vayne(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2015
fulanimafia:
Embrace your ban or keep your dignity by keeping away, begging for acceptance is demeaning and embarrassing.

For God's sake which sane mind even supports the house of corruption that failed to deliver Nigeria after 16 years? Smh.
Stale

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by fulanimafia: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2015
vayne:

Stale

Yet true and relevant, unlike you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by vayne(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

Yet true and relevant, unlike you.
Untrue and irrelevant like you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by dustmalik: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2015
You claim you aren't allowed to comment on any thread in this section, yet you are able to create a thread?

By the way, I'm not defending the mod. I'm just making observation
Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by fulanimafia: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2015
vayne:

Untrue and irrelevant like you.

Really? Coming from an easterner?

1 Like

Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by ernesty20(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

I made sense. You're yet to make any.

Mynd44, Seun kindly treat this boy's trespass on rule 2.
mtchwwwww sense indeed

4 Likes

Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by missKiffy(f): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by LaurelP(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2015
I think seun should enact a rule that mods should not be partisan. People have been complaining about this way too much.

You can't force people to believe what you believe. it's not possible.
If you are loyal to a particular party, please keep it to yourself at least here on nairaland as a mod.

I've been banned unjustly severally here by the so called anti spam bot but I know I didn't break any rules.
Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by vayne(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

Really? Coming from an easterner?
Then tell us how your relevance has helped your almajiri brothers or your polio infested region.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by Ebukaobi: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Enahi:
[s]Dear Seun,

I am getting tired of the injustice going on in nairaland politics section.

The Mod of this section has been very mean and unfair to nairalanders.
I have been banned several times for comments that are anti-Apc that's basically because the Mod is a die-hard Apc supporter.

I am not upset that the Mod supports Apc but he shouldn't ban people because of that.

Despite the fact that I have been unbanned I observed that I have been denied access to comment on any thread in this section.
I am surprised about the attitude of your Mod, does it mean we can't have freedom of expression on nairaland anymore?
Is nairaland trying to support a one party system or what?

I observed your Mod's comment about Femi Adesina's Christmas tweet yesterday to the wailing wailers and it was very obvious that he supports Apc.

I pray this thread doesn't get deleted and hope you get to read this and take necessary action.

love always from a nairaland addict.

[/s]

The level of joblessness in this country is concerning

You wrote all these because a Mod did his job and banned you for breaking the rules?

The rules are there for a reason and you must abide by them. Mynd44 does not ban posters arbitrarily. You must have broken the rules

Since he was appointed, sanity has returned to the forum and long may it continue

Now you deserve a ban for breaking rule 20

20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

cc: Mynd44

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by fulanimafia: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
It has ensured that we hold the title of the wealthiest African on the planet, and the political heavyweights in our own country.

What has your irrelevance done for your drug-trafficking brothers or crime infested region? Nothing but worsen it. Fact.

vayne:

Then tell us how your relevance has helped your almajiri brothers or your polio infested region.
Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by vayne(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
fulanimafia:
It has ensured that we hold the title of the wealthiest African on the planet, and the political heavyweights in our own country.

What has your irrelevance done for your drug-trafficking brothers or crime infested region? Nothing but worsen it. Fact.

Holding the title of political heavyweights,without going to school...only in Nigeria....that explains why we have a cattle rearer as a president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by babyfaceafrica: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
All I can see is painment,continue the good work seun and mynd!!!...God bless you
Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by fulanimafia: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
You're too ignorant to realize even George Bush (US ex-President) was a Texan cowboy that reared cattle.

Pained losers grin.

vayne:

Holding the title of political heavyweights,without going to school...only in Nigeria....that explains why we have a cattle rearer as a president.

2 Likes

Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by mysteriousman(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
Pan ban pam bam.... what is ban
Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by vayne(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
fulanimafia:
You're too ignorant to realize even George Bush (US ex-President) was a Texan cowboy that reared cattle.

Pained losers grin.

Finally he says something after viewing for more than an hour cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by Enahi(f): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ebukaobi:

The level of joblessness in this country is concerning

You wrote all these because a Mod did his job and banned you for breaking the rules?

The rules are there for a reason and you must abide by them. Mynd44 does not ban posters arbitrarily. You must have broken the rules

Since he was appointed, sanity has returned to the forum and long may it continue

Now you deserve a ban for breaking rule 20

cc: Mynd44

lol you obviously know nothing about what I did wrong and stop crying more than the bereaved.

I know the reasons why I have been banned more than once ok but that doesn't mean I should be denied my right to comment on this section after been unbanned.
Re: Seun I Hate Injustice. by Mynd44: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them

1 Like

(1)

Sahara Reporters UNSURE Of Imformation Hitting Headlines On Nairaland, Seun / Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB / Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.