Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,464 members, 7,917,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:30 AM

Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship (37133 Views)

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship by Finn081(f): 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Summary please
Re: Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

if that Mr B is an. ideal man e go hold body sex no be food whey be say if you no chop u go die

Those periods give you an opportunity to be disciplined, engaged in other positive things and have self control
Well said smiley
Re: Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship by EroticJane(f): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
What is even the big deal about sex? mtcheeeew! stuff kinda over hype
Re: Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship by uyplus(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
VampireeM:
Timetable for Sex?? Never... For me, Sex should be SPONTANEOUS not planned... its more fun that way

Wetin u sabi? All those small boiz where u dey date and careless sex dey shack u. When u marry you'd realise how boring we men find sex with our spouse after 3years+.. That's why we often advice young men and women never to marry for sex, else that marriage may crumble after babies start coming in, cos the woman's vagina may become so loose and uninteresting for her hubby to penetrate and pleasure in..
Re: Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship by dasparrow: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
@Post

Sex timetable for what? So, if the day to have sex arrives and one is not in the mood, then what?
Re: Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship by Spanner4(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
undecided
I guess I will need that tym table self wen I get married becoz now self each day I come bck from wrk na tired o and just doze off. My future Wife,hope she will understand
Re: Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship by Temysteve(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
I could read the word (SEX) over 50 tyms. Ahah kilode!!! [quote author=FemiFaniKayode Gabriel Asabi, 37, no doubt has a lfor his (friend’s) initiative, his three-year-old marriage would have hit the rocks.

Asabi, who lives in Ayetoro, Alimosho area of Lagos State, works with a private firm in Victoria Island, and due to the distance and the traffic that characterises his journey to work every day, he said he usually returned home late and tired, such that his sexual relationship was gradually losing steam.

He noted that an unpopular advice from his friend saved his marriage from an imminent collapse.

“My wife has been complaining and it was as if I was helpless, so I discussed the issue with my friend and he said my wife and I should draw a workable timetable for sex. Initially, I dismissed the idea and I told him I found it very silly, but when I discussed with my wife, even though she also found it laughable, we agreed on it and drew a timetable. Since then, it has only been getting better because we now have sex regularly. As a matter of fact, sex is an obligation in marriage. The earlier people see it as one, the better,” he said.

According to him, scheduling sex has not only helped him and his wife to copulate more regularly, it has enhanced their intimacy and they now have a happier marriage.

Understandably, many human activities, especially those that happen regularly, enjoy some planning and they make it to people’s to-do list at some point in time. That initiative has more or less been seen as a celebrated approach to success in such activities, including reading, going to the gym, doing exercises, as well as ensuring efficiency and improved performance in certain things.

But, one important activity that has scarcely made it to the to-do list, in spite of its frequency, is sex. This could be because many people see it as a spontaneous activity that happens on its own, anywhere, anytime and without (much) planning.

It is even safe to say that long before now, it was largely unheard of to prepare a timetable for sex. Then, it would easily qualify as an aberration. But out of the need to rejuvenate or save couples’ sex lives from collapse, scheduling sex is now one of the options being canvassed by experts as a solution to a waning sex life.

Going by Asabi’s experience, which was occasioned by an overwhelming job demand, other reasons that could prompt a sex timetable include depreciating sex drive and unequalled libido between couples.

Some critics of the approach have argued that drafting such a timetable is not romantic and that it could make sex look like an obligation and make it boring. But the proponents say the timetable does not only ensure that couples have more sex, which guarantees them the benefits derivable from sex, gives them an impression that they are both working hard to make the relationship work, it helps the couple to prepare their mind and body for the exercise, enhances their bonding and ultimately brings about a happier marriage.

The proponents explain that even though the timetable is not sacrosanct, as it is subject to change and compromises, the anticipation and the countdown to date and time make it something to look forward to, and that since such people could still have sex on other days different from those in the calendar, its overall benefit in enhancing couples’ sex lives and ultimately their marriage makes it important.

Worthy of note is that setting a workable sex timetable requires the input of both parties, and some of the many important factors to consider include the sex drive of both parties and the time that would be relatively convenient for both, devoid of interruptions by children or any other person. It could also include who makes the first move, a measure that has been found to further strengthen openness and bonding in marriage.

A respondent, who identified herself simply as Kemi, told Saturday PUNCH that she and her husband have a sex timetable. She said even though it was not pasted on the wall the conventional way, they both have copies. She added, “We have sex three times a week and on such days, we could exchange text message during the day reminding ourselves of what is to happen at night. It enables us to fantasise about it and we look forward to it.”

According to the Dean of the Institute for Advanced Studies of Human Sexuality in San Francisco, United States, Dr. Janice Epp, scheduling sex might be the way to go for couples who have very demanding jobs.

He told Huff Post, “I frequently see a lot of very young couples who are working 14- and 15-hour da
Re: Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship by redsun(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Too much long hours at work leaves not much room for,coupled the that most Nigerians Sundays are wasted at church instead of chilling at home and making up for the busy week.

Sex is an impromptu act that happens when couples are in the mood,planning for seem a little too rigid,but if it works for you,good.
Re: Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship by Worksunlimited: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=SleekyPosh post=41362835][/quote]

grin
Re: Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship by Worksunlimited: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
EroticJane:
What is even the big deal about sex? mtcheeeew! stuff kinda over hype

U haven't met a good pounded yam pounder na im make...
Re: Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship by Purposebabe(f): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Am so sure pple won't comment much cos it's too lengthy. Unusual of NL for this type of post.

Op, try make the thing no too long next time and more interesting.
Re: Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship by Babreal: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Gonji sometimes may not wait for any time table before pushing up action most especially this hammattan period. hmmm only small touching my own go just prepear for serious action so waiting be time table.
Re: Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship by Hormoniyi25(m): 12:25am On Dec 27, 2015
I must be stupid to read all these ur text book
Re: Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship by sheymaziggy: 5:00am On Dec 27, 2015
So u mean if my sex table says 4pm and we at 3pm , Me and my wife will be looking at d clock till 4pm for action, or when it's time I will just tell my wife , darling it's 4pm come to bed its time for sex .lol ,no be only sex table , na cheating table , this just takes out the fun ,makes sex looks like food and makes it classless .
Re: Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship by Exponental(m): 5:29am On Dec 27, 2015
A NO for me. What if there is no kanji on the day of sex or kanji on the day of no-sex?.... what u get is no-fun sex and unfaithfulness respectively.
Re: Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship by tunet(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2015
time table for sex? lol o boy una matter don dey hard here oh......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mummy In The House!!! Lets Discuss Our Babies Food Here. / Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) / Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.