Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,590 members, 7,934,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:03 PM

Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? (4549 Views)

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / 22 Types Of Nairaland Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Sauron1: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2009
tpiah:

Anyone stalking tpia is an mgbeke of the highest order.

Is this because you are mgbeke yourself?
Mgbeke chics have a way of attracting Mgbeke geezers.
Just a thunk!!
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by netotse(m): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Just a thunk!!

word!
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2009
No2Atheism:

@FLGators I confess i did not do anything, i was teaching Starstruck how to plot a 4th order linear quadratic matrix inequality, grin grin grin, even sisterkeri would testify that there was no popping. Sauron is the one guilty of popping and locking, me hands are clean as a whistle grin grin grin. Even the pope has got nothing on me as concerns my innocence.
I see you oh wink

Ku ise tongue

Busy_body:

shocked shocked shocked Snatching Moonstone's journal, to make a note to self to remind Tope5000, Fl Gators, Starstruck and Jennykadri to develop some class and tone down the disgraceful way they shamelessly pursue men and stalk them for a date cool
ehrmm ehrrrm, shouldnt we be blaming our teacher (Busy_body)? With her 7 husband (as of 2007)? shocked shocked
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Modelesque(f): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2009
Wait, what does mgbeke mean?
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by netotse(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2009
Modelesque:

its ibo for someone thats smart and really goodlooking! grin
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Modelesque(f): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2009
netotse:

Oh ok. I think you're an mgbeke smiley
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2009
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy"
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2009
Modelesque:

Oh ok. I think you're an mgbeke smiley

Rotflmao. grin grin
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by No2Atheism(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2009
netotse:

Modelesque:

Oh ok. I think you're an mgbeke  smiley

Nice one starstruck, grin grin grin i like your back to sender method.

FL Gators:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy"

I swear i did not do anything, even starstruck can attest to the fact that i did not touch her more than 3 times at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed oops
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by yicob(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2009
Starstruck - Sisterkeri. Now Modelesque !
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Modelesque(f): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2009
It obviously means something bad, I don't understand why he'd try to lie to me.

yicob:

Starstruck - Sisterkeri. Now Modelesque !

WOW! That must have been mad difficult for you to put together. Good for you!
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by yicob(m): 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2009
You dont have to be extremely beautiful  before stalkers pitch their camp with you. My name YICOB generates 50 male and 30 female stalkers per week. Though am the pride of every classy girl, i have never uploaded my picshur on NL (IF U NID IT, SEND ME A PM) . All i do is to check up the profile of anyones that buzz me. Hello Yicob, this is Starkeriesque from Nairaland.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Modelesque(f): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2009
yicob:

You dont have to be extremely beautiful  before stalkers pitch their camp with you. My name YICOB generates 50 male and 30 female stalkers per week. Though am the pride of every classy girl, i have never uploaded my picshur on NL (IF U NID IT, SEND ME A PM) . All i do is to check up the profile of anyones that buzz me. Hello Yicob, this is Starkeriesque from Nairaland.

rofl! Your vice is you love me too much. Careful! My heels are not scared to crush heads.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by SisiJinx: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
Tee hee heee grin grin

Are we still swimming in the ocean of our own self importance? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Tee hee heee grin grin

Are we still swimming in the ocean of our own self importance? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's obvious he is. grin His beginning statement is proof he's one of the mbgekes. grin
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by savanaha: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2009
Pls who are the mbekes here ?  

Anyone stalking tpia is an mgbeke of the highest order.
That's for sure.

Is this because you are mgbeke yourself?
Just a thunk!!

its ibo for someone thats smart and really goodlooking! 

Oh ok. I think you're an mgbeke   

yicob:

You dont have to be extremely beautiful before stalkers pitch their camp with you. My name YICOB generates 50 male and 30 female stalkers per week. Though am the pride of every classy girl, i have never uploaded my picshur on NL (IF U NID IT, SEND ME A PM) . All i do is to check up the profile of anyones that buzz me. Hello Yicob, this is Starkeriesque from Nairaland.

stillwater:

It's obvious he is. grin His beginning statement is proof he's one of the mbgekes. grin
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2009
No2Atheism:

I swear i did not do anything, even starstruck can attest to the fact that i did not touch her more than 3 times at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed oops
I hear you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by yicob(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2009
@ keri, does it mean av been stalking u ?

@ sisijinx & twin, i stated my reason for stalking in my previous post, so u guys should not nail me wit the 1st post.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by No2Atheism(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2009
OOps
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by manoy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2009
l.l.l.l
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Secretz(f): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2009
Me, I will confess, I am stalking a NL member. lipsrsealed

Wetin you go do about it? ? ? tongue
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Sauron1: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2009
Secretz:

Me, I will confess, I am stalking a NL member. lipsrsealed

Wetin you go do about it? ? ? tongue

Must u let out our Secretz?
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Secretz(f): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Must u let out our Secretz?

Sorry sweety. . . . . follow me. . . I will make it up to you. . . . tongue
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2009
yicob:

You dont have to be extremely beautiful  before stalkers pitch their camp with you. My name YICOB generates[b] 50 male and 30 female stalkers per week. Though am the pride of every classy girl,[/b] i have never uploaded my picshur on NL (IF U NID IT, SEND ME A PM) . All i do is to check up the profile of anyones that buzz me. Hello Yicob, this is Starkeriesque from Nairaland.

If I were I would suggest you tread carefully before your bubble is busted!  grin  grin  grin. . .
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2009
grin  grin  grin. . .Personally I just feel from the statements made. . .you can point out those peeps that suffer from very low self esteem. . .and since they haven't got lives outside NL or the internet. . .this is their way of living it!  grin  grin  grin
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by yicob(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2009
@ thonia, low esteem you call it ? Get the f.uck off, i just love pulling legs here. The fact that i buzz u doesnt mean i belittle my self in the real world. I just love doing my thing in a weird way. U got that ? Please dont use such words for me. Have i ever showed any interest in u ? I hope u know ur mbekes. *hisses*
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by yicob(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2009
@ Tope, where did u see it ? Lie lie
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by cold(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
yicob:

@ thonia, low esteem you call it ? Get the f.uck off, i just love pulling legs here. The fact that i buzz u doesnt mean i belittle my self. I just love doing my thing in a weird way. U got that ? Please dont use such words for me. Have i ever showed any interest in u ? I hope u know ur mbekes. *hisses*
Young man what's with u,don't u know where to get off angry is it that u don't hav a life outside NL,ur life must be really boring embarassed
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by yicob(m): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2009
cold take it easy. I presume u re not an idiot. My reply was not directed at u. We both chatted on yim a long time ago, so she undastnds.cry
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2009
Can y'all get over this White-Lexi-NL Girls drama?
We get it, you don't take NL serious undecided
I could have swon I was back in High school
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by yicob(m): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2009
Abi o Gators. Enough of the lexi vendetta Mayb sum1 is even mistakin me for Lexi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) / Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl / Twitter Helps Unclad Lady With ‘clothes’ (see Funny Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.