Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,010 members, 7,942,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? (49700 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by uthlaw: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2015
Something u take expensive while others get it free...
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by preciouslips: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2015
Sex is Sex first date or nah doesn't make her any less of a wife material...
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by maryhaam(f): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
huh.cool to know u are not among the "can you take good care of me crew"
Loooooool
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2015
maryhaam:
Loooooool
yes.cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by misspicy(f): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
complicated? Let ous know if u are single or taken...stop all dis complicated talk..jare.cheesy
was that what you asked me? undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2015
I'll have to have two hats here.

Bad boy: Wife material? Ain't nobody got time for that! *Foxy grin*

Good boy: Any lady is beddable, it depends on the mood you set, you and her. I won't, not that I can't.

BTW, how do you determine she's a wife material before the first date?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by aminoacid01(f): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2015
If she is stupid enough to open her legs for a man on the first date, then she can't be called a wife material.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Monalisa185:
and how would you know she's a wife material on a first date?

dsame way I knw on our 1st date
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by creamyworkz: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2015
Going through comments on this page, i must say i am a little dissapointed that youths in this generation actually think this way. you go out with a girl on a date for the first time and u guyz end up having sex, to me its fine. to think 10mins in bed wt a lady gives you the right to tell if she's a wife material or not, dat idea is insane. You definately dont know whats going on in her head, do we guyz actually think we are the only ones that feel the urge for sex? ofcos no. she has her own sexual desires. she probably hasnt evn had sex in years. if a girl keeps her virginity for long una go call her names, if she fuxk arround una go call her names, if a guy keeps asking for sex and she doesnt give in, u'ld come here to say she doesnt value the relationship wtf? my point is, we should not be judgemental . there's more to a lady than her sexual desires. whr do we keep intellects? her perception of life, her desires to be successful, he doggedness towards supporting ur goals. The fact that she had sex wt u on the first date doesnt make her a bitch, she probably already loves you, and she couldnt stand to watch u beg for it for too long.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2015
maryhaam:
thought that era is over,bis people still beg for that, nextyme brother please get them a job,when they work they wil know ow to spend.
oh i look like buhari or th governor that gets people jobs abi, lol cheesy.. very funny, ow what i don't get is for you to say does this kind of girls exist, it says a lot about u, pls where in the country are you located and are you being really honest, pls be honest.. angry
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:
was that what you asked me? undecided
No. you wan fight me?.cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2015
Joy1706:

If u ask for sex on a first date, in my books, ur not a husband material

here we go.. grin
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Duru009(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2015
One thing u shld know its dat. Sex or no sex.A man dat will luv u will luv u.
Sleepin on the first date has no business to do with luv or a gurrantee for a gud relationship.
Even most girls of nowadys prefer u hit them on the first date.if u dont do it. Thy will see u as a weak man.
The love for sex is already on the increase. It is not a gurrantee for a successful relatnship whether u do it or not.

Just go with ur feelings m dear....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Duru009(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2015
I have seen so many who hiy their babe on the first date n end up marrying them afterwards.

Sex or no sex is not a gurrantee for a sweet relationship. Even in most cases it strengthensit.

The luv for sex is already in the increase. Even a 13yrs,14yrs luv sex so much des days.

As a matured adult. Just flow with ur feelings n leave the rest for God.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Simplymeah: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2015
...but who sleeps 2geda on 1st date? Well,may be d two parties r not out 4 anything substantial but sex
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Olufhemy(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2015
Really doesn't matter, though a non-wife material will always expose herself. #EEFI NI IWA
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by umasondavid(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=lifeisabitch post=41368840]A woman u know is good enough to wife, will you respect her enough to resist the temptation to ask her for sex on first date?

I know for sure that side chicks are usuallly slept with on first date.

hmmmm!is not a good idea to even ask her for sex in the first place.but i am the kind of guy who take it slow,but some girls often think that i dont understand(or i no be soje guy)but it hurt when you are trying hard to respect her and in her mind you are not sharp.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by craix(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2015
No...I cannot I will love and cherish her
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Vamp23(f): 11:56am On Dec 28, 2015
How do u know a wife material on a first date. pretends n smiles? Guys learn!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by pradof(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
profojah:
Sure .. Why Not

If I make the move, just to whine her and if she respond.. We will fuçk ourselves

I go report you to that your unilag babe
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Jacobs91(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
She Having Sex with You On the First Date doesn't Mean its impossible to make a Wife of her....
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by akuracy(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
After going to the response here, most of you acted like women are doing a man a favour for having sex with him, don't you think that men too have dignity in keeping themselves ? What if the so called wife material is h*rny on her first date, then she had sex, will that take away the wife material quality in her ? I think a good woman should not be labelled by sex or how she responds to sex on her first date.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by maryhaam(f): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=3rdlegxxx post=41414425]
oh i look like buhari or th governor that gets people jobs abi, lol cheesy.. very funny, ow what i don't get is for you to say does this kind of girls exist, it says a lot about u, pls where in the country are you located and are you being really honest, pls be honest.......,
Atleast I know myself.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by alabikunlekam(m): 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
How will you know if she is a wife maaterial at first sight?....anyway as for me depend the way she present herself
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by GodblessNig247(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Don't quote me again, pls.
OK. That was quite polite of u.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by adodofemi(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
How do one knows she's a wife material on the first date? It is possible to sleep with her and later realise she's a wife material among all odds. As for me, I do not judge a woman by that. As a matter of interest, it is possible that the sex on that day might solidify or glue the relationship. I'm not rooting for sex at the first meeting though, but if it happens, the woman shouldn't be labelled as cheap or a LovePeddler.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Monalisa185(f): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

I tire oooo. Refusing to have sex on first day doesn't even guarantee she is a wife material.

exactly!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Dminister(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
Op, are you the owner of what I am seeing? I mean those breats are nice for sucking!
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Meritocracy: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
What of if she was Ashawo and desperate to settle down but refuse to have it with you even 10th date, does that make her wife material. Op wake up expert can pretend as learner.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by DBSMedia: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
lifeisabitch:
intelligent contribution

Well sometimes I think we guys gets so full of ourselves and think that the girls should be super humans. For instance we want the girls to be beautiful while the guy toasting her is ugly. Every guy wants a girl to have big ass, breast, flat tommy and fresh breathe while the guy toasting has small dick, big tommy and terrible mouth ordour.
We should treat girls right, if u as the guy thinks that it is right to make move for sex on the first date, then they girl had right to either accept or reject the sex.
Even the guys claiming that for refusing d sex the girl is a wife material so check why? The girl might be in her period or she is not motivated by ur environment.
So let's think right and act right. sad
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by CheeAmaka: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Would she let you sleep with her on the first date if she is really a wife material?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.