Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,156 members, 7,884,012 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women (13931 Views)

Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Gunmen Kidnap Commissioner’s Wife, 6 Children In Zamfara / Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by dre11(m): 6:48am On Dec 27, 2015
A four-man gang kidnapped a PUNCH
correspondent, Nosa Akenzua, and raped four ladies on Saturday in Asaba.

The incident happened about 4.50p.m along Warri/Sapele/Benin Expressway while the victims were waiting to board a vehicle to Benin City.

The gang drove an ash-coloured C-Class Mercedes Benz vehicle with registration number, AA 122 XL.

The victims, oblivious of the evil intention of the gang, agreed on a fare of N400 each and took the backseat of the vehicle. Trouble started when the driver of vehicle diverted from the expressway with an excuse to urinate.

As he pulled over, the occupant of the front seat, who was also a member of the gang pulled out a gun and ordered the victims into the bush.

According to our correspondent, the gang robbed the victims of their valuables.

Narrating his ordeal, Akenzua said, “When we got to the bush, they ordered us to lie on the ground and they started searching our bags where they removed N25,000 from my purse. Meanwhile, the four female victims were ordered to UnCloth and they were raped. As this went on, I crawled to the road and shouted for help. Though some car owners pulled over to help transport me from the scene, none was willing to go with me to the bush to help the female victims because the kidnappers were armed.”

On Christmas Eve, six travellers were kidnapped by a gang who disguised as transporters plying the route.

A victim, Vero Thomas, who spoke to our correspondent on her experience with the kidnappers, said, “I was a victim some weeks ago when three men in a red Toyota Corolla car, who claimed to be heading to Benin, asked me to pay N500 as fare. After Mossogar, they started behaving funny and I knew what they were up to. They shouted at me but I ignored their shout and tried to escape. They pulled over their car and pushed me into the bush. I sustained injuries but help came my way.”

The state Police Public Relations officer Mrs. Celestina Kalu, when contacted, confirmed that the Sapele/Warri/Benin expressway had become a danger spot for travellers who prefer cheap transport fare and, advised them to patronise vehicles in authorised parks. She said the police had started monitoring activities of the hoodlums and that they would soon be brought to book.

www.punchng.com/gunmen-kidnap-punchman-rape-four-women/

lalasticlala
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by brunofarad(m): 6:51am On Dec 27, 2015
Crimes usually increase during xmass undecided

A chinese man who worked with me in one of my site once told me that there's money on the streets of NIGERIA..
At first, I couldn't comprehend what he meant until I saw a scavenger pass through Picking plastic wastes....scrap metal wastes and aluminium wastes..
Then it rang on me.

We don't think outside the box,that's why we don't Easily discover the opportunities abound right arround us.
If only these guys can channel their energies to more productive ventures ...

Anyway its their life
But NEMESIS awaits.

Happy sunday friends

9 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by Islie: 7:08am On Dec 27, 2015
A four-man gang kidnapped a PUNCH correspondent, Nosa Akenzua, and raped four ladies on Saturday in Asaba.

The incident happened about 4.50p.m along Warri/Sapele/Benin Expressway while the victims were waiting to board a vehicle to Benin City.

one of the dangers of boarding "one chance"
now those ladies will always think about this incident for the rest of their existence

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by priscaoge(f): 7:41am On Dec 27, 2015
All these rapist deserve to be burnt alive angry May God protect us all throughout this Festive season!

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by freshness2020: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2015
Rape is now trending in naija...LORD take care of our little girls and women.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by free2ryhme: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2015
What is this country turning into?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by free2ryhme: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2015
the police needs to monitor our highways to curb these menace
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by Ijaya123: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2015
I pray they are apprehended ASAP. Quite disgusting.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by Slimbideb: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2015
Ma last curse for this year goes to dt stewpeed Rapist! To hell with you Dick

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by lifezone247(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2015
freshness2020:
FFF
You mean French football federation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by sotall(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2015
ok
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2015
Awoof dey run belle

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by free2ryhme: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2015
people should always take buses and cabs at the car park

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by iswallker(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2015
Space booked..
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by freshness2020: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2015
lifezone247:

You mean French football federation?
very correct.. you must be a french citizen grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by aguiyi2: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2015
When jungle justice is being heaped on them, some holier than thou nairalanders will call Nigerians barbaric. Death to these kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by Toeyoursea(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2015
Rapist everywhere. The government needs to jail one of these bastards for life to send a strong message to the rest of them.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by ilyas26(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2015
End time rape
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by Akanaz(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2015
This is what we call, Operation play with people's activated greediness.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by pagorino(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2015
undecided y we just dey hear issue of rape everywhere lyk dz?...when oloshos full everywhere.... pls dia dick must b cut or those bastards should b castrated... awon omo jatijati.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by topcube(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2015
Nah wetin b dis na
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by BTT(m): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2015
Whither our security?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by 2n2k(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2015
The gang drove an ash-coloured C-Class Mercedes Benz vehicle with registration number, AA 122 XL

The registration number of the crime vehicle is definitely not correct. How will this help the security agencies?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by Maiyadi18(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2015
Irretating how dis crimals raped girls any how... Chei god save dis country
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by virginchaser(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2015
Simply stay in your house if you do not have money to travel.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by passionate88: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2015
Buhari where's the security you promised.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by bewla(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2015
ok thank Gpd for u
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2015
Let d government start sentencing these people to death wen caught...........gush!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by abdulaz: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2015
Always board vehicles from authorised parks. I can't stand on the highway waiting to board a random vehicle whose destination I am not aware of.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by zudozz: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
human beings sef. What d they stand to gain raping people's sisters n mothers when they obviously have theirs.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Punchman, Rape Four Women by boboLIL(m): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Its a pity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos / Whoever Takes Money For Bail Is A Kidnapper, Says Lagos CP / Electric Cable Thief Nabbed & Tortured In Anambra, Names Accomplice (Graphic Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.