Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

Quantity Surveying And Building Tech. Which Should I Go For? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Quantity Surveying And Building Tech. Which Should I Go For? (1160 Views)

The Difference Between Making Money And Building A Business / Surveying National Origing Convertion To UTM / A Construction Material And Building Chemicals Merchant Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quantity Surveying And Building Tech. Which Should I Go For? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2015
Between quantity surveying and building tech, which one do I stand a better chance of getting a job after graduation? Nigeria's present economic state and future prospects should be put into consideration. Thanks

Uncle lalasticlala, please help me move this to front page so I can get replies from responsible Nigerians.
Re: Quantity Surveying And Building Tech. Which Should I Go For? by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2015
Wait until Seun weds Linda,then their kids will proffer you with an amiable career advice.
Re: Quantity Surveying And Building Tech. Which Should I Go For? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:44am On Dec 27, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Wait until Seun weds Linda,then their kids will proffer you with an amiable career advice.
noted.
But did you know?
You ended up wasting that FTC position undecided
Re: Quantity Surveying And Building Tech. Which Should I Go For? by 7footre(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2015
Building tech

1 Like

Re: Quantity Surveying And Building Tech. Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2015
Building tech. Quantity Surveying shouldn't be a course to be candid. Its part of Civil engineering and building tech.
Re: Quantity Surveying And Building Tech. Which Should I Go For? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2015
7footre:
Building tech
Thanks a bunch
Re: Quantity Surveying And Building Tech. Which Should I Go For? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2015
jcmaiah:
Building tech. Quantity Surveying shouldn't be a course to be candid. Its part of Civil engineering and building tech.
I hope you don't mind if I ask.... what's the difference between civil engineering and building tech?
Re: Quantity Surveying And Building Tech. Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2015
SeunWedsLinda:
I hope you don't mind if I ask.... what's the difference between civil engineering and building tech?
The difference is that civil engineers have the option to study highway engineering, marine engineering or even environmental engineering. Building tech is strictly building.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Yahoomail Back Working? / Are You Also Experiencing High Temperatures(heat) In Your Area? / Please Who The Hell Is 'lalasticlala'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.