Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,825 members, 7,972,956 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:35 PM

2000 Errors&contradictions In Bible,corrections From The Criterion,Quran. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2000 Errors&contradictions In Bible,corrections From The Criterion,Quran. (890 Views)

If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? / Contradictions In The Bible — Why Are They There? / thousands of Errors And Contradictions In The Quran and Hadith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2000 Errors&contradictions In Bible,corrections From The Criterion,Quran. by elhakiimed(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2015
In the name of God ,most gracious ,most merciful.

Surah Yunus, Verse 38:
Or do they say: "He (Muhammad SAW) has forged it?" Say: "Bring then a Surah (chapter) like unto it, and call upon whomsoever you can, besides Allah, if you are truthful!"

2000) Judges 1:19
"So the lord was with Judah. And they drove out the inhabitants of the mountains,but they could not drive out the inhabitants of the lowlands because they had chariots of iron."

correction from Quran Surah Fatir :44
"There is nothing in the heavens or the earth that can frustrate Him. Surely he is All knowing,All powerful."

1998) Psalm 78:65
"Then the lord awoke as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man who shout because of wine."

correction from Quran Surah Baqarah : 255
"Allah, there is no deity except Him,the Ever living, the sustainer of all existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes him nor sleep."

to be continued...

1 Like

Re: 2000 Errors&contradictions In Bible,corrections From The Criterion,Quran. by elhakiimed(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2015
1997) Genesis 3:9
" Then the Lord,God call to Adam and said to him, 'where are you?'."
correction from the Quran Surah al araf : 22
"Their Lord called out to them ,'Did I not forbid you this tree and say to you that shaytan is your open enemy ?"

1996 ) Exodus 31:17
"For in six days the lord made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rester and was refreshed."
correction from the Quran Surah Qaf :38
"We created the heavens and the earth in six days,and we were not affected by fatique."
Re: 2000 Errors&contradictions In Bible,corrections From The Criterion,Quran. by elhakiimed(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2015
CONTINUATION
1995 ) Ezekiel 9:10
"My eye shall not spare,neither will I have pity."

Correction from Quran Surah Baqarah:173
"Surely Allah is forgiving and merciful."

1994) Genesis 18: 20-21
"And the lord said,'Because the outcry against sodom and Gomorrah is great,and because their sin is very grievous, I will go down now and see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry against it that has bint to Me; and of not, I will know."

Correction from Quran Surah Saba, Verse 3:
Those who disbelieve say: "The Hour will not come to us." Say: "Yes, by my Lord, it will come to you." (Allah, He is) the AllKnower of the unseen, not even the weight of an atom (or a small ant) or less than that or greater, escapes from His Knowledge in the heavens or in the earth, but it is in a Clear Book (AlLauh AlMahfuz).
Re: 2000 Errors&contradictions In Bible,corrections From The Criterion,Quran. by dpwinx(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2015
Psalm 78:65
elhakiimed:
In the name of God ,most gracious ,most merciful.

Surah Yunus, Verse 38:
Or do they say: "He (Muhammad SAW) has forged it?" Say: "Bring then a Surah (chapter) like unto it, and call upon whomsoever you can, besides Allah, if you are truthful!"

2000) Judges 1:19
"So the lord was with Judah. And they drove out the inhabitants of the mountains,but they could not drive out the inhabitants of the lowlands because they had chariots of iron."

correction from Quran Surah Fatir :44
"There is nothing in the heavens or the earth that can frustrate Him. Surely he is All knowing,All powerful."

1998) Psalm 78:65
"Then the lord awoke as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man who shout because of wine."

correction from Quran Surah Baqarah : 255
"Allah, there is no deity except Him,the Ever living, the sustainer of all existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes him nor sleep."

to be continued...
its either ur literature teacher failed to explain simile to you or you are so dull as to understand figurative expressions in your reading the Holy Bible.. Try to understand that the Bible says the vigour with which God respondis like a person who is awakened out of sleep. Just imagine yourself sleeping and some1 called you that the house is on fire, picture how you will respond.... #shalom... Rebuttals to others are on the way

1 Like

Re: 2000 Errors&contradictions In Bible,corrections From The Criterion,Quran. by dpwinx(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2015
Ezk 9:8-11
elhakiimed:
CONTINUATION

"And the lord said,'Because the outcry against sodom and Gomorrah is great,and because their sin is very grievous, I will go down now and see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry against it that has bint to Me; and of not, I will know."

Those who disbelieve say: "The Hour will not come to us." Say: "Yes, by my Lord, it will come to you." (Allah, He is) the AllKnower of the unseen, not even the weight of an atom (or a small ant) or less than that or greater, escapes from His Knowledge in the heavens or in the earth, but it is in a Clear Book (AlLauh AlMahfuz).
elhakiimed:
CONTINUATION

elhakiimed:
CONTINUATION

next tym you want to read the scripture or you want to copy anything from any website.. Sorry, please you are nt permitted to take the scripture out of context, you will just be misleading yourself and God will just be watching. You are permitted to glorify your religion but dnt diminish another religion. #shalom....
Re: 2000 Errors&contradictions In Bible,corrections From The Criterion,Quran. by elhakiimed(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2015
I am only on the 1994th error and you are already being irate .
you should know that after the completion of this thread I will (inShaAllah) create another for Christian scholars,council and popes who agree that the bible is corrupt.
Re: 2000 Errors&contradictions In Bible,corrections From The Criterion,Quran. by elhakiimed(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2015
dpwinx:
Psalm 78:65 its either ur literature teacher failed to explain simile to you or you are so dull as to understand figurative expressions in your reading the Holy Bible.. Try to understand that the Bible says the vigour with which God respondis like a person who is awakened out of sleep. Just imagine yourself sleeping and some1 called you that the house is on fire, picture how you will respond.... #shalom... Rebuttals to others are on the way

I am only on the 1994th error and you are
already being irate .
you should know that after the completion of
this thread I will (inShaAllah) create another for
Christian scholars,council and popes who agree
that the bible is corrupt.
Re: 2000 Errors&contradictions In Bible,corrections From The Criterion,Quran. by dpwinx(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
The problem i have with Muslims is that you guys hate truth and hold on to the fragment knowledge you derive from deceptions
elhakiimed:

I am only on the 1994th error and you are
already being irate .
you should know that after the completion of
this thread I will (inShaAllah) create another for
Christian scholars,council and popes who agree
that the bible is corrupt.
Re: 2000 Errors&contradictions In Bible,corrections From The Criterion,Quran. by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
I just dey look
Re: 2000 Errors&contradictions In Bible,corrections From The Criterion,Quran. by elhakiimed(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2015
Continuation

1993) 2 kings 5:15
"Indeed,now I know that there is no God in all the earth,but in isreal."
correction. from the Quran Surah an-Nahl:36

And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): 'Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghut (all false deities, etc.i. e. do not worship Taghut besides Allah).'

1992 ) 1 Timothy 2:14
"And Adam was not deceived,but the woman being deceived,fell into transgression."

correction from Quran Surah Baqarah:36
"But Satan caused them to slip out of it and removed them from that [condition]in which they had been."
Re: 2000 Errors&contradictions In Bible,corrections From The Criterion,Quran. by elhakiimed(m): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2016
1991 ) Matthew 10:34
"" Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth I did not come to bring peace but a sword.

correction from Quran Surah Maryam, Verse 32:
"And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me insolent, unblessed."
Re: 2000 Errors&contradictions In Bible,corrections From The Criterion,Quran. by Scholar8200(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
elhakiimed:
1991 ) Matthew 10:34
"" Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth I did not come to bring peace but a sword.

correction from Quran Surah Maryam, Verse 32:
"And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me insolent, unblessed."
I understand the Quran bids muslims seek clarifications from the Book (Bible) and not the other way round; am I correct?

(1) (Reply)

Sermon Jotters: Facing Your Goliath (message & Prayers) / If Men Were God;... / The Top 5 Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2016 And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.