Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,866 members, 7,942,164 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Tiwa Savage Buys Bleaching Cream After Fans Mocked Her On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Buys Bleaching Cream After Fans Mocked Her On Instagram (1451 Views)

Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page / Tiwa Savage Buys Her Son, Jamil An Expensive Toy Car As He Happily Drives Around / Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Buys Bleaching Cream After Fans Mocked Her On Instagram by barlkeez(f): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2015
Lol, Tiwa is not just serious!

Yesterday, a pic of Tiwa Savage was shared wearing a one armed and one legged bodysuit here. The pic was taking at the recent Mavin concert. Her outfit was a no no for me, plus fans made gest of her and her skin tone. Reacting to the backlash, the mother of one took to Instagram, a few moment ago to say she has bought bleaching cream......
I think most of the backlashing she got over that pic, came from the choice of dressing and not really her skin tone. So, it would be better if she buys good clothing and dress more appropriately than thinking of bleaching. My candid opinion.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_xTggURO6-/?taken-by=tiwasavage

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys Bleaching Cream After Fans Mocked Her On Instagram by barlkeez(f): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys Bleaching Cream After Fans Mocked Her On Instagram by vizkiz: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2015
if she truly wants to bleach, then she is a disgrace to the word "role model"
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys Bleaching Cream After Fans Mocked Her On Instagram by managermahmud: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2015
I still stand with MI... I can't marry a fair girl untill I see her childhood pix
.In a latest development, bleaching reducing life span.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys Bleaching Cream After Fans Mocked Her On Instagram by adegunwa4real(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2015
Smh....this semi-woman is a savage! undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys Bleaching Cream After Fans Mocked Her On Instagram by flawlesRebirth(f): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2015
vizkiz:
if she truly wants to bleach, then she is a disgrace to the word "role model"
.PERSON MK WAN BLEACH NO GO ANNOUNCE M....I TINK SHE S JOKING OR RATHER TRYNA MOCK HER FANS BK
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys Bleaching Cream After Fans Mocked Her On Instagram by CountDracula(m): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2015
Wether she bleach or she nor bleach, 10years from now she will look like a mashed up potato... Just saying!
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys Bleaching Cream After Fans Mocked Her On Instagram by jiggaz(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2015
grin That's the way to go Tiwa.... i wonder why she has not bleached since?? As a celebrity and the Queen of Nigerian music, she gasto to bleach...

Wande Coal needs to bleach too... he is too dark to be a celebrity.....

Follow these advice at your own peril oo.... no be for my mouth una go hear say Beyonce na from Urhobo!!!

I will just read comments...
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys Bleaching Cream After Fans Mocked Her On Instagram by vizkiz: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.PERSON MK WAN BLEACH NO GO ANNOUNCE M....I TINK SHE S JOKING OR RATHER TRYNA MOCK HER FANS BK

oh, OK I think that's a nice was to get back at them
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys Bleaching Cream After Fans Mocked Her On Instagram by Shortyy(f): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2015
remind me to give a fuçk

(1) (Reply)

Tyra Banks Welcomes Her Miracle Baby Boy / Azadus Replies Lepaciousbose Who Slammed Celebs For 'abandoning' Nomoreloss / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Makes Fun Of Mark Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.