Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,336 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

How To Tackle The Menace Of Corrupted Law Enforcement Officers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Tackle The Menace Of Corrupted Law Enforcement Officers (371 Views)

Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani / FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST / How to tackle the Problem of Corruption Cankerworm In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Tackle The Menace Of Corrupted Law Enforcement Officers by niyiduke01(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
An adage says' When you put in the same effort,you will receive the same result.
I read with bemused expression about the high handedness of our law enforcers(that's their real name na) and how we Nigerians believed that the social media with a lot of nudities will solve it.
OK.(I,m a believer as well).
But let's think out of box for a while and weigh these options.
Why can,t we copy the western world positively for once,instead of investing in iPhone,sleek shoes,artificial beautification etc. that cost up to hundreds of thousands of naira,........What about investing in spy toys e.g spy glasse,spy earrings, spy cloth button, spy wrist watch etc .that can record every atrocities committed to you and will be useful against them later....Also it can also curb the menace of 'one chance robbery' in our cities.
In conclusion, this is another avenue for our small scale importers to generate income and provide mini employment....Afterall with every service rendered there must be a reward.
NB.sorry for my epistles.. team lazy readers..lol.

my twocents.

(1) (Reply)

#DASUKIGATE: Yes, We Received N100 Million From Anenih But Not From Dasuki -SDP / No Congratulation Message To Elected Governor (DICKSON) / Stop Saying Dasuki Gave Me Money For My Governorship Election- Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.