Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,187 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:04 PM

Right Or Wrong# - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Right Or Wrong# (715 Views)

was my respond to her right or wrong? / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Or Wrong# by PROVERBZ(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
ok its just a story tho but its worth ur honest opinions.

there was dis gurl who met a guy she LOVED so much the started dating each order .the spent quality time together. 1 day the boy got a call from the hospital his mom had got into a gasly accident they both rushed to the hospital, after he saw the condition his mom was in he broke down and started crying he was told he had to pay 500 thousand naira before they could perform a surgery on his mom. he didnt knw where he would manage to gt such a large amount of money, he could barely afford to feed 3tyms a day. on the other side of the bed sat his gurl friend watching him shed tears lyk a baby she felt sorry that thier wasnt any thing much she could do, she left the hospital late at nyt after having such a horrible day infront of the parking lot a flashy car pulled up close to her an elderly man walked up to her he tried to tease her by telling her how beautiful she was finally he told her that he was willing to pay anyprice to get to sleep with her. she remenbered how misreable her boy friend was looking back at the hospital she then agreed to sleep with dis elderly man .she payed for his mothers sugery but when he found out how she got the money he broke up with her .. so nairalanders are his actions right or wrong
Re: Right Or Wrong# by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lol. This shouldn't be a debate, the boy is just a heartless, greedy and ungrateful fool. #MPO
Re: Right Or Wrong# by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Meaning d grl sold her body because of d boyfriend, d boy is supposd 2 undastnd na, haba
Re: Right Or Wrong# by obiorathesubtle: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
undecided wait o.. Op, please.. Do you know if the guy is still giving out 500k for just one round of sex?
Re: Right Or Wrong# by Ginaz(f): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
I dont have anything to Say, I'm having stomach pains. Anything I should do? embarassed
Re: Right Or Wrong# by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
Considering why she did it.....the boy is foolish
Re: Right Or Wrong# by StefanSalvatore: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
D guy is a bloody bastard n a jerk na evn tho na tory
Re: Right Or Wrong# by sinaj(f): 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
The gurl Sacrificed her body, health, pride nd Peace for d Mofo angry

May a bigger disease visit him undecided
Re: Right Or Wrong# by tosyne2much(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
The guy is a modafcccker cheesy
Re: Right Or Wrong# by jonaifame22(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
She didn't need to do that,what if the boy's mother still died after all, only God can guarantee recovery,be wise!
Re: Right Or Wrong# by Hormoniyi25(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
The guy shld atleast have a second thought

At the Other end I dont believe it, 500k one night is her p***y made of gold
Re: Right Or Wrong# by Hormoniyi25(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
sinaj:
The gurl Sacrificed her body, health, pride nd Peace for d Mofo angry

May a bigger disease visit him undecided

D guy is heartlessl
Re: Right Or Wrong# by Omotayor123(f): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
cool
Re: Right Or Wrong# by PROVERBZ(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
rilli if i was de guy i would jst tank her and may b find a way to pay her back, but i dnt see our relationship going any where i mean if she could sleep wit another guy now how am i assured she wnt do the same wen she is need agn cool
Re: Right Or Wrong# by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
We all know that the guy is ungrateful
Re: Right Or Wrong# by kaziblake(f): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ginaz:
I dont have anything to Say, I'm having stomach pains. Anything I should do? embarassed
Take Andrew liver salt
Re: Right Or Wrong# by cruzita(f): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
chai I pity the girl,but as for the boy *make better thunder dash am stretch mark for tongue
Re: Right Or Wrong# by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
jonaifame22:
She didn't need to do that,what if the boy's mother still died after all, only God can guarantee recovery,be wise!
doesn't mean u wld take chances...
Re: Right Or Wrong# by olagbemi118(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
I'll try all my best to pay her more than her 500k then, it's good bye.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed At Last 7 Reasons Why Men Love Breasts …women Should Let Them Have It! / What Is Reekado Banks Doing? (photo) / Love Letter Between A Mechanic And His Girl...- A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.